Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyotirmoy MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old. I have turned into darker shades in recent 6-7 years of work life. Can I recover the fairness of my skin to my earlier days at least if not fairer than that. Is there any such home remedy to get fairer especially on my face and lower arms which have been affected most.
I have black spots on my face. I applied so many creams. Please suggest me d practice to overcome it.
How should I remove sun tan as well as fake tan. Also I would like to know which sunscreen should I prefer. Last year I should lakme spf 24 pa. And it gave me good results.
My skin is tanned badly and its getting darker day by day its on my forehead in left side I used many lotions but did not worked its looks like as if its burned or something its realy dark than rest of my skin of my face I looks ugly please suggest me any medicine which will do quick relief.
I had an accident in bike last month & got so much spots on my hand and other places, this spots are so deep in nature. Want a suggestion from any dermatologist to have something to remove this spots at the earliest.
I am 24 years old, I have lot of pimples on my face and my face is oily, even when I bath or fresh up my face within 5 minutes my face looks dull and oil will be appeared on my face. So please help me. Thanks for your support.
My age 21 and skin tone is medium white my skin is very oily how remove oiys skin in few days permanently suggest medicine or facewash.
I am suffering from fungal skin diseases from last 2 months, Itching is not stopping I'm in very trouble So please suggest me good medicines
I have developed some white patches near my neck and chest area.No itching. It is disclouration. Please advise remedies or medicine or cream or oil. Thanks.
Recommend any cream for lines on forehead, eyes and smile lines i am using khadi cream no use. Please advise.
Dr. pus is coming from my rectum. It's piles or fistula. My weight has been decreased. Please suggest me ayurvedic tanvi medicines for that.
Sir my skin is very dry and dark I need a soft and glowing good skin tone I want to rejunevate my skin please suggest me home and outside remedies if needed tablets.
Allergy se skin kali ho gai hai rang saaf ho jaye koi medicine aur face pack ya koi tube ho please btaiye.
Hi, I am 21 years girl I have tanning on my arms. Can you suggest me something to remove my tanning?
I have pain under my right breast. It became worst while taking deep breath or changing positions while sleeping. And also pain starts at the middle. Does this pain relates to ribs or sternum. What it is. Is it serious. Please advice..
70% of our body is made up of water. This clear fluid is essential not only for a good digestive system, but also for clear, glowing skin. Keeping your skin hydrated by drinking enough water can help prevent a number of skin conditions ranging from acne to dry skin.
- Ideally, a person should drink 8-10 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated. Since the skin is the last organ to receive water from the digestive system, drinking less water will lead to your skin being dehydrated. These 10 glasses of water should be spaced out evenly through the day. This is because the body can absorb a limited amount of water at a time.
- The skin is the largest organ in the human body and is made up of cells and tissues. Like any other cell in the human body, skin cells primarily consist of water. If not hydrated enough these cells will not be able to function optimally. This makes the skin lose its elasticity and turn dry and flaky. Dry skin is more prone to fine lines, wrinkles and other such signs of ageing.
- Hydrated skin is firm and elastic and thus is less likely to have open pores. The lesser the number of open pores, the fewer the irritants that will enter the skin and hence the lower your chance of having pimples and blemishes.
- Water also balances the oil levels in the skin. Too little oil can make the skin dry while too much oil can cover the skin in a layer and lead to clogged pores. Water helps reduce the concentration of oil in the skin and hence helps prevent breakouts.
- The food you eat and your digestive health also plays an important role in your skin’s health. Water helps the digestive system move smoothly and flushes out toxins from the body. This keeps irritants that could cause skin ailments at bay.
- Water also affects the quality and lustre of your hair. Hair soaks up water and moisture from its roots. If not kept hydrated, hair becomes brittle and dry. Lack of water can also affect the rate of hair growth. Drinking enough water is also beneficial in fighting against dandruff and Dermatitis Seborrhea.
Along with keeping your skin hydrated by drinking water, it is also important to hydrate the skin externally. For this, moisturising your skin is crucial. Pick a moisturiser that matches your skin type and see your skin glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.