Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Joynarayan MitraYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 25 years old my skin is getting oily. How should I control oil on face. And my skin gets darker very fast once exposed to sunlight please help me out with this.
Hi I am 25 years old I am average color like wheatish colour I want to get more fair skin and want to know daily routine basis for clean and clear fair skin. Some times my skin become dry. Can you please suggest me Thanks.
I have suffer for dullness of face for many year. I try lots of cream and treatment .bt there is no result. There is no glowness in my face. please give suggestion what can I do.
My baby is 20 days old. Her lips becoming very dark day by day. Am wiping regularly after feeding. Please suggest how to improve the color of the lips.
I have a dark complexion due to pigmentation effect of acne. Recently I started using lemon application an hour before sleep. I saw some articles which stating lemon may make beard and moustache white in colour. Is it true ?if yes can you please suggest me a safe alternative.
Hello, my father is suffer from skin disease called" psorysis. Since 25 years. Please guide for best medical treatment ?
I have black and red marks on my face due to pimples. What should I do? Suggest a way to remove these marks.
I am 27 old, I am married. After sex I notice that some red mark with white layer in my male organ back head. I uses condom, but no other symptoms. Pls help me.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world. Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by ayurveda.
- Eczema - One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes - Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria - These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis - Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching - Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.