Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
She is 35 years old n a mother of two and completed 10 years of marriage. But from many years she wanted to tighten her Vagina as it was earlier. But don't want to get operated for that so please help in this matter.
Hi my age is 26 year . Actully periods time se 2 4 din pahle aa jaata hai back pain hoti hai. Or usse kafi pahle white pani aata rahta hai. Kafi patla to kabhi gadha. Or jab se humne din pratidin week hote ja rhe hai. please help
How can we know who is the main carrier of syphilis is husband or wife if both infected. And how can we know the tenure of disease.
I have peeling on one breast Nipple and sometimes blood on applying any fluid cream. Or otherwise sometimes little blood without applying anything. I m. Unmarried. Is it Breast cancer sign or serious.
Hey I have serious issue that when me and my boyfriend having sex my vagina get swell so badly. This happens thrice What should I do please tell me.
I am 22 year old. I had aborted with pills (misoprostol) pregnancy of 2 months on january 2016. I need to do a usg of pelvis and blood reports. Will my usg and blood report reveal that I was once pregnant? I do not want to reveal my pregnancy.
I got married 2 years back. My age is 30 and wife is 26. My sexual life has reduced suddenly. At some particular week we had stopped having sex due to health issues. After that even one time having sex in a week is Rare. Before that we will have sex regularly 4 to 5 days a week. We had a baby one year old. We are using condom now during our sex to avoid pregnancy. But if we use condom we feel more discomfort and not interested for having sex. So we need some alternate suggestions to improve our sex life.
I am suffering from pcos problem and my periods are irregular and I also have hair problem on my chin. What should I do?
When you travel in an airplane or just come out of the swimming pool, your ears may sometimes block up and even be painful. This is what is known ear barotrauma and is caused by pressure differences inside and outside the ear drum. Severe cases may cause damage to the ear and impede your hearing.
Symptoms of ear barotrauma: Ear barotrauma usually occurs when the Eustachian tube is blocked due to differences in air pressure. The Eustachian tube is a long narrow tube that runs from the middle of your ear to the pharynx or the back of the throat and is thus very important in relevance to the ear, nose and throat. Thus ear barotrauma can also translate to pain in the ear and throat as well.
Some of the symptoms are:
- Discomfort in the ear, or aggravated pain in extreme cases
- The ears being blocked or full, in severe cases may feel like being underwater
- Temporary hearing loss
- Nose bleeding in severe cases
- Health care providers may see an inward caving or outward bulging in the ear drum. In severe cases, the eardrum may look bruised as well.
- Some severe cases may even exhibit signs typical of an ear infection along with some of the other symptoms mentioned above.
Precautions and self treatment: There are certain steps you can take to either prevent barotrauma or reduce the symptoms, these are:
yawning or gulping. This is very helpful when air pressure differences are caused in cases of travelling by aircraft.
- Inhale slowly and then exhale while your mouth is closed and you are holding your nostrils closed by fingers. This will help increase the pressure within the tube to try and open it forcefully.
- Sucking on candy is another way to prevent barotraumas as you are constantly swallowing and keeping your Eustachian tube from being blocked in the first place.
- Keep a few chewing gums handy and has similar effects on your ears as it forces the Eustachian tube to remain open despite pressure differences.
- After diving or swimming, come out of the water slowly. Scuba divers and deep swimmers need to come up slowly to ensure that the Eustachian tube is given enough time to acclimatize and slowly come back to normal.
Usually, ear barotrauma goes away automatically after sometime and no medications are required. However, if symptoms still persist, it is best to go to a relevant doctor or a health care provider for pain relief and long term solutions.