Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jhuma Hazra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jhuma HazraYour feedback matters!
What to do when not stop bleeding by use of medical abortion. Does it cause death or health problems?
I am 20 years old girl. And on Friday I had little bit kind of sex with my partner but that was without use of condom for 3 - 4 minutes. But sex was not proper means his penis was not much inserted into my vagina ,it was sort of rubbing n little bit inside vagina, So is there any chance of pregnancy ,if yes than what medicine should b taken?
Post pregnancy, you may experience pain due to multiple reasons. However, such pain might subside within a few weeks, but still it is advisable that one should be prepared prepared for all kinds of discomfort post pregnancy, such as the pain you endure while breastfeeding or the epidural pain. If you have undergone surgery, then there may be pain due to surgical incisions as well. One should keep herself hydrated all throughout and be patient while trying to deal with such post pregnancy pain.
Managing pain depends on the type of pain you are experiencing. Below is a summarized account of the different types of pain one might go through and how to come out of it.
- Incisions: In case the delivery occurs by the caesarian procedure, you might have to endure pain from the incisions. The pain generally lasts till all the incisions heal, so you will require pain medications to get relief from the pain.
- Uterine contractions: The uterus needs to return to its normal size after the delivery. The pain from these contractions tends to increase with subsequent pregnancies. Like incisions, pain medications will be administered to help you get relief from the pa
- Vaginal dryness: A woman’s vagina tends to be dry while she is breastfeeding. This can cause pain if you want to indulge in sexual intercourse. In this regard, lubricants (preferably water based) are a good way to treat vaginal dryness.
- Engorgement of the breast: When a woman starts lactating, her breasts tend to become fuller and thus, cause minor but persisting pain. A breast pump (used to extract milk from a woman’s breasts), in this case, can relieve you of such pain.
- Back pain: Pregnancy related stress and strain can often lead to back pain. This back pain usually stems from holding the baby and breastfeeding it. If it so happens, you can consider changing your posture while breastfeeding and taking warm baths twice a day to get rid of the backaches.
- Joint pain: There may be pain in your joints such as the one in your wrists, hands and feet. This usually occurs due to all the chemical changes that your body undergoes during pregnancy. Pain medications and stretches can help ease this sort of a pain.
- Pain in the legs: Post pregnancy leg pain is caused because of all the fluids that are administered intravenously. Once the content of fluids in the body reduces, the pain tends to subside. However, any sign or symptom of blood clots or visible redness in the legs might warrant medical attention at the earliest.
- Headaches: This is the most common type of pain that can result from a pregnancy. Headaches are caused due to hormonal imbalances, insomnia and stress that you may experience. It is advisable to not take any pain medication in this regard as painkillers can interfere with your bodily hormones even more, given that headaches are usually not something to worry about. Drink plenty of water and try to get ample rest; this should take care of the pain automatically.
I had unprotected sex on 10th March and took an ipill in 24hours. I didn't have any bleeding after that. My period was expected on 29th March but I haven't got it yet, it's 6th April today. I had a spot bleeding after intercourse last night and I was happy thinking I got my period. But it was only one drop, I've been dry after that. Could I be pregnant?
Hi Im 30 years old, n I have hypo thyroid, so naturally I have mood swings very often and I get irritated very easily now day, plus cherry on the cake, im always sad. Im not that kind who stays sad for long, but even then im always sad n depressed, also I have warts around my vagina, its not becoz of intercourse, I have warts on my fingers n im cleanliness freak so I used to clean the vagina thrice so it could b the reason how can I rid of both the issues please suggest.
I am 23 year old female with weight 46 kg and have been diagnosed with PCOD with acne and body hair growth. I have been suggested Ginette-35 for 6-12 months. I need to know if it is safe to take oral contraceptives as I have heard of side effects after stopping them. And will my acne come back after stopping them?
My sister had already two seizerian for her two children birth. Again she is pregnant is it harmful for her or is it possible to have child with any danger. What we should do.
And it is not advisable to depend on allopathic everytime as side-effects to those medicines cannot be neglected. Instead, try some home remedies that are good and quick enough to cure it and there are no side effects to these remedies! here are few handy tips coming straight from kitchen:
1. Gargle with hot water by adding a pinch of salt into it, it helps in curing the sore throat.
2. Keep drinking hot drinks like coffee and tea or simply luke warm water.
3. Add turmeric powder, ginger powder and a teaspoon of honey to warm milk. This not only helps in curing cough but also relieves from bodyache, cold and headache.
4. For cold, steam inhalation is the best home remedy.
5. While preparing your tea, add few tulsi leaves and crushed ginger to it along with black pepper, it is much relief for cough and cold.
6. One who is susceptible to cough and cold should consume chavanprash (it is the best ayurvedic tonic for winter) or amla murrabba as it comprises high content of vitamin c which helps one develop a strong immunity against cough and cold.
Homeopathy works really well. Taking appropriate remedies can reduce the time spent in each stage and also aids complete recovery.
Homeopathic remedies help relieve cough and cold symptoms alongside proper rest, plenty of fluids and simple nourishing food. Consult me to get rid of stubborn cough.