Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayanta DuttaYour feedback matters!
Hi iam suffering from hair loss from last 7 years my age is now I am 33 I till not get solution answer but not too cost so that I effort it please mail me.
Hey. My self aman modi. I want to know that how can far away my alkane on face. I have skin problem on my face. From 2 years on my face pimples problem occur.
I have back acne scars. I was on treatment chemical peels and laser. 5 peels and 3 lasers. No drastic improvement. What about TCA peels.
I have thermal (dark patches) on my body. When I consulted doctor. He advised me to use ketoconazole soap and few tablets. But, the dark patches remains the same without any change. Kindly suggest me a cure for this problem.
I have very bad body odor how do I get rid of it. My underarm are the part that smell the worst and I am very ashamed of it please help.
I am from delhi, now I shifted Bangalore from last 8 month. I an facing some kind of skin problem, in which when my body temperature increases because of sun or some exercise I feel kind of itching (like charging current in body) in full body, it is very irritating please help?
I am Prasad I have hair loss problem so you suggest what types of oils are useful for prevent hair fall.
I met an accident and after check up found out that I am having a hairline fracture on my right feet. I am facing severe pain and swelling. What should I do now? Please help.
Hi doctor, please help Usually my skin is oily, I don't use any cream on my face because of oiliness but from last 3 days I am suffering from allergy. It occurred when I was dusting and cleaning my home. Some kind of itching and small pimples types, not exactly pimples, are on my face and spread to my neck ,chest and shoulder along with face. It causes extreme itchiness. Some one suggested to have cetrizine, by this some how it is reduced in body but my face is extremely dry like in winters. Feeling itching and heating too. I want my old skin texture back. please help.
Hair growth is a natural process that can also take place with assisted treatments. There are quite a few solutions and treatments available. Quite a lot of these are fads while some can be genuine. Homeopathy is an option which is effective for regrowth of hair and curing baldness. This is often the last stop of treatment for people who have failed at restoring their previous state of hair. These are a few well known remedies that homeopathy prescribes for baldness.
- Silicea: It is very commonly used and is processed from sandstones and human tissues. It strengthens the hair and reduces dryness by giving essential nourishment to the hair follicles. It is a very good growth enhancer.
- Kalium Carbonicum: It is made from compounds which the Egyptians used in glass preparation and is another effective homeopathic medicine. It stops the thinning of hair and reduces its brittleness as well. This in turn increases hair growth.
- Lycopodium: Premature baldness shows a dramatically marked response on the use of this miracle homeopathic drug. Women suffering from post-partum hair loss also benefit a lot from using Lycopodium. It is formed from the distillation of evergreen plant spores, such as club moss.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Table salt (sodium chloride) is used to prepare this homeopathic medicine. Natrum Muriaticum is especially beneficial when dry crusts form on the scalp and dandruff is the primary reason for hair loss. It even helps when hair fall is triggered by menstrual problems or any skin disorder. This homeopathic remedy is also effective in treating hormonal imbalance related hair loss. Emotional and sensitive people are generally prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Phosphorous: Another tried and tested hair growth enhancer is phosphorous. People who have baldness in patches and lose hair in clumps are benefitted by this homeopathic medicine. People who suffer from minor scalp ailments or those who lose hair due to excess dandruff are also prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Kalium Sulphuricum: Hair loss due to flaky dandruff is treated with Kalium Sulphuricum and it is available in tablet and liquid form. It contains some amounts of sulphur and hence shouldn’t be over used. It is generally prescribed for twice a day application. Generally it isn’t recommended in excess and its use should be stopped after two weeks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.