Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jainta BanerjeeYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old male Please tell me what happens after 1 month post surgery of hair transplant? What is the condition of donor area and recipient area after one month?
May hair very thin and become light. My hair fell down to back side and on for head. How they come again.
Hi, I have a digestion issues for a long time around a decade. I thought it's a fast bowel movement. I have to go thrice or more time per day. Is there any ayurvedic or home remedies or exercise to get rid from this? Please suggest vegetable or fruit juice to normalize bowel movement. Thanks in advance.
I am a quite smoker as 2 or 4 per day. I have complained many time there are smell from my breath. What is to do for gentle breath ?
I am 33 years old and have been suffering with burning sensation in my throat, I have tried medicines for gastric as advised by doctors but it keeps recurring. Please help.
Hello i am 42 year old male and while sexual inter couse my penetration lasts only for 2 to 3 mins. Kindly advise
My friend having high fever as 102 since form yesterday evening. He is shivering also and feeling body weakness. He vomited 2 times yesterday, that's why he is scared to eat. His eyes are also little reddish. Based on symptoms can you tell me what he is suffering.
My mother is suffering from hypertension her BP always remain 160 /100 & she has also cholesterol problem her chl 260 & tg is 230 & creatine is 1.10 she is taken olkem trio & a aztor asp so should she go with the same medicine & also tell me what precautions she will take please suggest immediately.
I have alopecia areata. I am also steroids treatment. Besides, hair fall happens every days. Can I use Anaboom serum?
Have some pimples on face after fever what should I do nd also tell me some home remedies so that I can get rid of it.
What should be done for removing eye's 0.5 cylinder number? And if we not wear number glasses, eyes number increases?
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS A SIMPLIFIED VERSION FOR PATIENTS UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEDGE:
Knee replacement surgery- which is also known as knee arthroplasty, helps to relieve the pain in the knee thereby restoring the knee function. During this procedure, a surgeon cuts the damaged cartilage and bone from the kneecap, thighbone, and shinbone and replaces the same with an artificial joint comprising of high-grade plastics, alloys, and polymers. A patient/surgeon has the liberty to choose the type of knee joint he/she prefers based on factors such as weight, age, overall health etc.
Signs that might indicate a knee replacement surgery
- The pain in the knee keeps coming back all the time.
- The knee aches after a brisk walk or during an ongoing exercise session.
- The mobility of a person has gradually decreased over time as compared to last few years.
- A supporting cane or medication isn’t delivering the desired support or pain relief.
- The knee tends to stiffen when a person sits for a long time. Example- witting through a movie or sitting in the car for too long proves to be a major hurdle.
- The pain proves to be a major problem that intervenes with sleep.
- The knee motion significantly decreases once a person tries to bend the knee.
- Climbing stairs turns out to be a major hurdle.
- Getting out of bathtubs becomes a major challenge.
- The knee becomes and stays stiff or at least half an hour after getting up from bed in the morning. If the stiffness lasts for more than 60 minutes, it is a sign of inflammatory disease.
How is a knee replacement surgery performed?
- Knee replacement surgery requires overnight stay in the hospital.
- It involves a general or spinal anesthesia.
- Once the skin over the surgical site is cleansed with an antiseptic, the doctor makes an incision and takes out the damaged surface of the knee joint.
- The knee joint is then resurfaced with a prosthesis made up of plastic and metal.
A cemented prosthesis is most commonly used during these days. The prosthesis contains 3 components
- Tibial component
- Femoral component
- Patellar component
What are the advantages of knee replacement surgery?
- The biggest advantage of this surgery is the freedom from constant and throbbing pain.
- The fact that surgery can increase the mobility also proves to be a blessing for the general condition of the patient.
- Knee replacement also helps a patient to get rid of supporting device such as a cane, wheelchair, pain medications etc.
- The feeling of stiffness also goes away after the surgery.