Find numerous Pain Management Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Back Pain Treatment
Cancer Pain Management
Chronic Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Hand Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment Of Lumbago
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Neck Pain Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J.B.KhanYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I am suffering from stomach ache from two years and I am not able to cure. So please suggest me some medicines.
I am 26 male suffering through back pain since 3 years no medicine is effecting how could I get rid of it.
Since last 3 to 4 years now, I have been having pain in my lower back area. I tried all kinds of massages and some medication as well but all were temporary and no permanent remedy could be achieved. Pls note that this is just bothersome and there is nothing acute. Since it has been for a while now, I have reconciled to myself and have learnt to live with the pain. I feel it the most in mornings. Just for info: I am 36 year old male, slightly overweight, 92kg at 6ft height. This niggling injury stops me from serious workouts. Need help in getting rid of this.
Hello doctor I am a 19 year old guy and I am suffering from back pain. My height has also been stop from past a year. I think it's because of my back pain. Please help me out.Hope you give me a solution. Thinking you
I have pain in my leg joints. I am even going for physiotherapy but still not getting relief. Please advise what to do?
I am 19 years old I am suffering with elbow pain with last 1 year because I felt down on road What exercise should I do?
Hi I am detected with vitamin d deficiency, since 6 months I am feeling difficulty in walking, my joints are paINING, joints have started to become stiff, please suggest a remedy doctor.
I have neck pain back side. And I seem the pain is gradually shifting to my shoulder. The problem is there for nearly 20 days. Pls help.
After a recent accident I had a spine injury. Following are the reports : X - Ray Report Of Sacrum – Coccyx A.P. / LAT. View Sacro-coccygeal alignment is distorted with posterior displacement of the coccyx _______ ? post traumatic. Disc space between L5 + S1 is diminished. MRI of Lumbo Sacral Spine : MRI findings are suggestive of 1. Lumbar spondylosis with degenerative disc disease. 2. L5-S1 disc dessication. Bulging disc with facet arthropathy causing neuroforaminal narrowing. Posterocentral disc prolapse causing neuroforaminal stenosis with S1 compressive radiculopathy. 3. L4-L5 disc dessication. Bulging disc with facet arthropathy causing neuroforaminal narrowing. 4. L1 & L2 vertebral body partial collapse . . . ? Traumatic. 5. Osteophytes are seen in lumber vertebral end plates. Please guide me about future course of treatment.
I have pain always in my back. Some years ago I meet an accident. After there back pain always problems. How can I relief from back pain? Please tell me.
ACL Surgery is basically Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction, which is carried out for patients suffering from damaged ligaments which can lead to stiffness, pain and decreased mobility among a host of other symptoms and ailments. This kind of surgery aims at repairing the ACL with the use of grafts taken from other parts of the patient’s body. These grafts are used to replace the damaged ligaments.
Read on to know what you can expect in the recovery phase following an ACL surgery.
- Rehabilitation exercises: The rehabilitation process starts right after the surgery when the patient is given muscle strengthening exercises right after being wheeled back into the room from the operation theatre. These exercises will be given to the patient by the doctor or the physiotherapist who will show the correct way to do them and what all to avoid while doing them. Also, a gradual walking program will be started where the patient will first be helped when it comes to walking indoors, and then taken outdoors to practice walking on more natural terrain. Other motions can also be introduced gradually to exercise.
- Crutches: The patient may be asked to use crutches for a while right after the surgery. This is usually done to ensure that the body and the knees are strong enough to support full weight carriage and bearing without putting pressure on the newly operated region. Full weight bearing usually comes about within ten days after the surgery, and until then the patient is asked to take it easy.
- Knee extension: In the first few weeks after the procedure, the patient will experience swelling or inflammation in the area as well as some amount of trepidation when it comes to using the knee extension. The patient will be asked to do ninety degree knee flexicons before graduating to full knee extension gradually. In this phase, right after the surgery, the patient will also be encouraged to gain back control of the quadriceps as well as patellar mobility.
- Swelling: In the first two to three weeks after the surgery, there will be some amount of swelling. Usually, in the first two weeks after the surgery, the focus is on controlling and preventing any undue swelling and inflammation with elevation and ice.
- Strength and confidence: Once the initial three to four weeks are over, the focus will shift towards strengthening the core muscles with running and jogging for short periods. This will also improve the patient’s confidence in the restructured knee.
Ensure that you have a detailed discussion with your caregiver and orthopaedic specialist so that you are mentally prepared for recovery and rehabilitation.