Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indranil Saha
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indranil SahaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The memory improvement treatment given by Dr InDranil was quite beneficial for me. I was quite depressed due to my short term memory loss but his guidance has helped me immensly to deal with the situation. I owe him a big thank for his guidance and treatment. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts.She has expert knowledge in the field of psychiatry. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr InDranil is the reason.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of depression. The overall cleanliness in the Neuromind Clinic was amazing. As someone I knew, consulted therIndranil Saha and they referred us. I found the Neuromind Clinic itself quite pleasant. Indranil Saha has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. I am so much benefitted with herdepression treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Indranil Saha has expert knowledge in the field.
I was having this premature ejaculation issue, but the symptoms was not very visible. The interior of the Neuromind Clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr InDranil Saha and the premature ejaculation treatment I didn't lose hope. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of ocd. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Neuromind Clinic. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. Overall ocd treatment was very effective.
he gave me a obsessive compulsive disorder treatment. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. From quite some time I was suffering from it, but never gave much importance to it. My boss referred me Dr InDranil Saha. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before.
I’m glad I met dr Indranil Saha regarding my problems at Kundu Medical Doctor’s Chamber in Kolkata. He takes into consideration all the aspects of an individual’s health and then prescribes the apt medication for the problem along with the suitable knowledge about the issue at hand.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with mypsychatrisc illness. I chose to visit Dr Insranil Saha who is a famous psychatrist in Kolkata. he suggested Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) which benefitted me to a great extent. I owe his a big thank for treating me so nicely.
I was suffering from a number of problems and consulted dr Indranil Saha for the same at North City Hospital & Neuro Institute, Kolkatta and I am highly impressed with the Abnormal Behavior Treatment he gave as it helped me sought out a number of problems.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Indranil Saha to be sensible. Doctor helped me to clarify doubts and adviced what should be done next, he replies very fast, hope to meet with him very shortly Thank you Sir.
Dr. Indranil Saha provides answers that are very helpful. sir payment kivabe dibo amr jana neai, apner chembar dibo, amr kaka ke dia
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Indranil Saha to be knowledgeable. Thank you for your advice...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Indranil Saha to be very helpful. Very good doctor
Best Doctor in Kolkata, doing outstanding job since last decade
I am 21 years old and I am going through a depression as I am pregnant and I have a headache on the right side and every time I cry and have very negative thoughts in my mind. What should I do? Please help me.
I am having nightmares clubbed with anxiety during sleep, mostly everyday, Doctor my age is 20, I am planning to use prazosin 1 mg for nightmares under doctor's supervision, I am a non BP person, can prazosin be used by non BP person's.Is this drug safe to use for nightmares? Please reply.
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is a mental disorder with side effects of enthusiastic fits like sudden, wild and eccentric emotional episodes and scenes. Individuals experiencing BPD are unreliable about their picture and character and face trouble in keeping up a steady mental self-image and interpersonal connections. This issue is generally acquired by different variables like domestic mishandle, youth disregard and absence of affection from the parents in there young age.
Some of the most common symptoms of BPD include:
- Fear of rejection
- Unsteady and short-term relationships
- Poor self-image
- Tendency to cause self-harm
Here are some of the homeopathic solutions for treating BPD with varying signs and symptoms:
- BPD with sudden burst of outrage: Chamomilla is among the top common homeopathic medications for patients of BPD who usually get furious and irritated, without considering the sentiments of the other people. The sudden upheavals of outrage on account of inconsistency or when the sentiments are harmed can be best cured by homeopathic solution Chamomilla. This cure is also of great help to patients who believe that they cannot remain calm. It is useful for the people who need to do everything according to their desire and get irritated if their desire is not satisfied.
- BPD with sudden emotional episodes: Crocus Sativus is the most basic homeopathic medication for sudden mind-set changes in patients of BPD. The patient has a sudden and regular change in feelings from outrageous reactions to misery. The patient requiring the homeopathic drug Crocus Sativus is blissful and warm in one minute and the very next minute, he or she suddenly blasts out into outrage. The patient soon feels frustrated about their conduct. Homeopathic medicine Valeriana is additionally useful for managing sudden emotional episodes in patients of BPD.
- BPD with symptoms of touchiness: Sepia is a fantastic homeopathic drug for BPD patients who get disturbed over no reason and feel anxious. Just their own particular assessment matters for such patients and they cannot stand to be restricted. Another side effect alongside fractiousness for this homeopathic prescription to be used is a feeling of dislike towards family and being repelled for any work, be it mental or physical.
- BPD patients with ruinous and hasty conduct: Nux Vomica is the top characteristic homeopathic solution to manage any hasty conduct of BPD patients who are delicate and need to constrain things as they feel. In case they are restricted, such patients have dangerous driving forces like the motivation to crush their significant other, to tear things and to toss their child. If someone invades their space, they can take severe actions to claim that space back. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi doc, my problem is that I have to go to washroom to clean my bowels more than once, I even take isabgol but it doesn't helps in clearing bowel movement in one sitting, kindly help, I do smoke 10-11 cigarette daily from past 4 years.
Doctor me smoking krta hu or me ab chodna chahta hu smoking soo please tell me me kaise chodu smoking.
A family member is under treatment for schizoaffective disorder since 10 yrs. Lithium carbazepine risperidone clonazepam apripazole n ativan lorazepam for wen trouble sleeping. She has developed slowness of movement almost walks like penguin n feels rigidness tightness in hips n thigh thus trouble sitting n walking. Her psychiatrist told to do tests serum lithium n carbamazepine were under normal levels Vit b12 normal Only calcium slight lower than normal n vit d3 low Ortho consultation raised query abt extrapyramidal side effects of antipsychotic medication but psychiatrist refuted it. Ortho den gave gabapentin n mecobalamin n ca+vit d improved her walking n stiffness to an extent. I wanted to ask what is the reason for her walking problem n why did she get relief from gabapentin. We were asked to follow up after 15 days. If still stiffness n walking prob to refer neuro physician coz ortho cause was ruled out. I would like to know whats going on with her cause our docs didnt clearly explain d situation? N I cant afford to change docs.
Sir my girlfriend demand more sex but am discharge my sperm in 5 mins am sexually fits or need some treatment or having required some energetic nutrient to increase my sex drive please consult me. Am disappointed this days.
Schizophrenia affects over 1% of the world’s population and affects the way a person thinks, feels and behaves. In most cases, it is diagnosed when a person is between the ages of 16 to 25. This condition can be hereditary and is said to affect men more often than women. Schizophrenia is characterized by an inability to distinguish between real and imaginary which can lead to delusions, social withdrawal, hallucinations and other forms of social and occupational dysfunction.
Schizophrenia affects different people in different ways. On the basis of the type of symptoms exhibited, this disease has been categorized into 5 sub types. These are:
- Paranoid schizophrenia: This type of schizophrenia is characterized by delusions and hallucinations that may make the person exhibit paranoid behaviour. These people often feel like they are being watched or followed and may have delusions of grandeur. They may also get angry quickly on minor issues and show signs of anxiety and hostility.
- Disorganized schizophrenia: In such cases, the person may behave in ways that are difficult to understand or speak in broken sentences and have difficulty structuring a sentence. They may also display inappropriate behaviour and react in ways not suitable to the occasion. People suffering from disorganized schizophrenia may also neglect their personal hygiene.
- Catatonic schizophrenia: People suffering from catatonic schizophrenia may swing between immobility and periods of rapid movement. They may stay quiet for hours or talk rapidly repeating everything they hear. These people have a high risk of harming themselves as they are usually unable to look after themselves and complete daily activities.
- Undifferentiated schizophrenia: People suffering from this type of schizophrenia exhibit behaviour that fits into more than one type of schizophrenia. From time to time they may have hallucinations, suffer from delusions or display catatonic behaviour and disorganized behaviour or speech.
- Residual schizophrenia: Even though a person may not be currently showcasing any signs of schizophrenia, they are said to have residual schizophrenia. Such people need to have had at least one schizophrenic episode. These people may exhibit symptoms later or be in complete remission.
With schizophrenia, an early diagnosis can make treatment easier and hence if you notice anyone exhibiting signs of schizophrenia, you must advise them to seek medical help immediately. Schizophrenia cannot be cured but it can be managed with a combination of typical or atypical medication and cognitive therapy. The latter can be in the form of self-help groups, housing and employment programs, counselling and therapy. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm 20 years old. My body's temperature is never normal. Either it is high (99.5) or it is very low (95-96), but the normal is 98.6. Most of the time, both my thermometers show that I have temperature 96.5°F, even if I feel feverish. Is it a concern of anxiety? What should I do to get it normal?
Are you suffering from social anxiety phobia and are looking for ways to get over it? Social anxiety refers to the anxiety in anticipating any kind of social situation or after a certain situation. The fear of evaluation accounts for being the primary factor of social anxiety phobia. Here are the various ways by which you can deal with social anxiety phobia:
Self-help Manual: Self-help manuals are a supplement for this therapy. They act as an effective tool, which helps you to work on your own.
Visit a Therapist: In case your social anxiety phobia is hampering things you need to do along with your social activities, and your self-help measures have failed, you need a therapist. Choose a therapist who specializes in anxiety disorders.
Practice Deep Breathing Regularly: Engaging yourself in deep breathing, before a situation which provokes or triggers your social anxiety, is effective. You need to undertake deep breathing for several minutes every day. This will make it a habit for you, so that you do not focus too much on deep breathing during a situation, thereby missing out on the conversation.
Create an Exposure Hierarchy: An exposure hierarchy refers to a list. In this list, you have to write down about all the various types of situations when your social anxiety phobia gets triggered. The list has to be made in a ladder format, and by performing the easiest behaviors first, you should move up the list. For creating exposure hierarchy, you should note down 10 anxiety triggering social situations you experience, and rate them on a scale of 100. You can also join Toastmasters, which is a website where links to several worksheets based on coping with social anxiety are provided.
Create your Goals: When you feel anxious, it is likely for you to eliminate anything positive during that situation. You might be doing great, but yet face distress in everyday activities because of feelings of anxiety. For this purpose, it is recommended for you to create objective behavioral goals.
Maintain a Rational Outlook: Try to get rid of any bleak thoughts, which hamper your performance and trigger your social anxiety phobia. Also stay away from any kind of unrealistic thoughts, which are positive in an irrational way. Before any situation which enhances your anxiety, you should convince yourself about how it is a familiar situation to you, which you have dealt with smoothly in the past.
If your social anxiety phobia is getting in the way of achieving your goals and is disabling you from living the kind of life you seek, it is important for you to consult a therapist and go for regular therapy sessions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!