Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indrani ChakrabortyYour feedback matters!
orgasm appeared at 1st intercourse in my wife. virgins also reached. Sexual enjoy In 1st nit. How sir.
I'm suffering from 1 year fungal infection. I did treatment from 3 doctors and I took medicine for 3 month's but when I leave to take medicine it grow again and again. Can you please give me permanent solution?
I am suffering from fever from the last 2 days. Along with that I have headache sometimes. I do not get energy to do any work.
Sir I am very thin and wanted to increase my body weight by natural ways so pls sir tell me so that's can increase my body weight.
I have cold since a week, only phlegm is draining out from right nostril. Now its paining behind the right eye and pain is moving toward head. Nerves are beating fast. Help me out!
My kid is 2 years old, last 2 days there has been redness in his eyes and yellowish things coming from eyes. He also had running nose. Our doctor has advised to give Tobacin and Maxtra. Things seems to be better now. Please tell if above medicine is good for kids and has no side effects. Also as summer is coming, can this be eye infection or due to cool air hitting the eyes? What can we do to boost his immunity?
I have plaque on my teeth. Front lower gum is swelling. Sometimes it bleeds from back of teeth. please help me wht to do?
Hi. I'm a 16 year old girl and a dancer too. So I need to remain fit. My instructor advised me to lose weight. I dance for 2-3 hours per day. But I also need a proper diet plan to follow. I want to lose at least 5 KGS in a month. My height is 5'3" and weight is 63 kg. I have ligament injury in both feet which is healing right now. So advice me a diet chart which doesn't hinder it either. Please.
Am having hair fall, is oil application on hair and later washing with shampoo is good for hair. Or is there any other methods to reduce or grow hair.
I've very high bilirubin level about 4.4 as my last result. Can you please suggest me some diet plans and tell me what lifestyle should I follow?
With the fast changing scenario and advancement of research, the definition of ailments are also becoming precise. Earlier, one term 'Impotency' was used in wider sense to define all sexology related problems, such as erectile dysfunction (ED), low libido, low sperm count, infertility, and the inability to produce a child in both males and females. However today, with the advancement of research each problem has its own definition. Impotency is the condition where you suffer from a sexual dysfunction. It can cause stress and might undermine your confidence when you and your partner have a sexual encounter. It might also cause uneasiness between the two of you or embarrassment for having a dysfunction. In men, impotency is mostly in the form of erectile dysfunction whereas in women it is the inability to get pregnant. It may be due to a physical condition or an emotional trauma that you might be facing.
Here are the two broad divisions of the causes of impotency:
- Psychological causes: Depression, anxiety or stress might be the major psychological causes for impotency. Also various mental disorders might take a toll on potency and your sexual libido. A sexual dysfunction might just start very suddenly after suffering from any psychological trauma. A very common psychological problem which men face at least once in their lifetime is a condition called performance anxiety. You become extremely conscious about whether you will be able perform well as the society expects men to take an upper hand while having sex. This burdens you and you get anxious about your performance in bed, causing you to suffer from a dysfunction. In cases of a marital dispute or lack of communication with your partner might also be a reason of an occasional dysfunction.
- Physical causes in women: The physical causes may or may not be curable naturally. Sometimes surgeries are required to cure these causes. Some medicines have certain side effects which can cause a dysfunction to form. Often times not enough blood flows to the reproductive organs which results in impotency. Certain nervous and hormonal disorders also affect your potency. Disorders like Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, blocked fallopian tubes, hormonal imbalances causing irregular periods, or improper egg implantation can cause impotency. In these cases it is extremely difficult for the women to become pregnant, i.e., you will not be able to conceive.
- Physical causes in men: Having a low sperm count is the most common factor which results in impotency. Hormonal disorder like hypogonadism which results in a low sperm count is also a contributing factor. If you have a blockage in the testicles, it will again affect the sperm count negatively. Improper ejaculation is another common cause of impotency.
Although impotency may be extremely disheartening, you can be treated for it and have your own family eventually. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I have little hairline problem w shaped scalp I want full scalp what to do little hair problem should i change my diet please consult.
I have small small pimples on backside of my body. I haven't tried anything yet. Can you please help me with this?
She is 61 but she has problem of urine during night time say after one hours she has to go for passing out the urine no stone or any urine infection please advise medicine to reduce urine.
My sister suffering from cheek pain coz of sinus. Cheek pain radiates from nose starting to cheekbone. She is intolerable to antibiotics. Kindly help my sister with any non harmful medicine.
- Most women realize that what they eat during pregnancy can have important effects on the health of their baby. however, very few expecting mother know exactly what to eat and what to avoid.
- Like weight lifters building new muscle tissue after their strength training sessions, pregnant women’s bodies are in building mode. But instead of building your own muscle tissue, you’re building the baby’s tissue.