Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. ImtihazYour feedback matters!
Mera 3days se left side corner ka teeth bohut pain kar raha hain naya teeth nikalne mai kitna din lagta hain 3days ho chuka or kitna din?
Hiii Doctor, I am 25 Year Man, I have a problem in my teeth, I am facing problem in upper line of teeth, where blood release from teeth, when I gargle, I find some blood contain in water, there are little difference between teeth, some time I feel some bad smell from teeth, so how can I resolve this problem.
My wife has 31 year old his gums too much pain and today some blood came so please advise me what can I do. She is also pregnent.
Black dots are formed on my friend teeth, is there any way to remove them naturally? thanks in advance.
Having cavity in teeth totally damaged if we remove teeth it will what and to fix new permanent teeth so it will pain or not.
Dear sir, I am 26 year old male. I am suffering from night fall problem for more than 4 months and m not used to do masturbation now. There is one more problem in my mouth, when I wake up in morning my mouth have some water in everyday and when I brushing my teeth some bloods parts are come into the mouth. Please let suggest.
Recently there is a increase in formation of painful mouth ulcer. Does it indicate anything major? What are the relevant steps to take? I usually brush twice a day with a soft brush. Recently using mouthwash for bad smell. Pls advice.
I am a 55 year old male. When I sneeze a bad smell is spreading. No smell in normal breath. It started around 25 years back and still continues without change. No particular medications applied yet. What is the reason for this smell? Is there any danger if not treated?
Hi, I am having mouth ulcer so if i having kissing with my friend, is there any chance of getting infections.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.