Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Humayun Shah AliYour feedback matters!
I developed warts on my fingers and my doctor did electro cautery on them about two year back. A year ago I noticed one new wart in a position slightly away from the original cauterised and then I neglected it only to find numerous of them erupting on many other places months later. Now I'm scared to go back to him thinking about the number of times I'll be cauterised and its pains. Some of my friends say they've been cured by Homoeopathy. Shall I go for Homoeopathy & if so any suggestion where/whom to go?
Dear sir, I am having some numbness in my penis since 1 month. My erection is also not as much as it was before. Ejaculation speed and time is also reduced. I think I am involved in too much masturbation. When my penis is erect, while masturbation I do not feel some part of penis bottom side. Kindly suggest if it is possible due to over masturbation. I am also having slip disc in L4-L5 and L5-S1. Is it possible to have it due to slip disc. If it is not and it is due to over masturbation, is it curable? Sir, I am very depressed. Please help me.
Our body is a mechanical wonder and it is truly amazing how each part, from head to toe, has its own role to play. Our feet has one of the most complex mechanisms in the body. The way it works is just so intricate and fascinating! But, due to being so complex, there are a lot of things which have the potential to go wrong and cause a foot to begin to pain.
Taking into account the various troubles the foot can have, does it not make sense to learn what some of the causes are?
Sprains and strains are just so common when it comes to the causes of foot pain. That being said, there are quite a lot of people who do not really know how to tell the difference, exactly, between an injury such as this and something which is more serious. This is what causes a lot of terrible injuries to go untreated for quite some time, leading to them getting progressively worse.
While the name of the condition may be difficult, plantar fasciitis is the fancy name for a swelling up of a certain ligament and too much pressure is the reason behind it. The ligament is the one which is responsible for connecting the heel bone to the toes. When it comes to what is to be done in order to treat this sort of condition, the most important thing is to make sure the foot is rested to a sufficient extent. After all, it is too much use which got the injury to occur in the first place, right?
In addition to this, heel and foot stretches are of high importance and if the pain is very bad, pain relief medicines are to be taken, but a person should make sure that he or she does not become too reliant on these sort of medicines.
A stone bruise is something, which need not take place due to a stone, but the term does quite a good job of explaining why such an injury occurs in the first place. If a hard object is stepped on, it can cause an injury to the heel or to the ball of the foot. Again, in a case like this, it is important to rest the area. Also, applying ice to it will help it go away sooner than it normally would have.
A heel fracture may have similar causes to a stone bruise, but is more intense. Serious medical attention is required as it may not only break the heel but also cause related damage. A wheelchair or crutches are the way to go and a cast is required in most cases.
I am having pain in my knee joints from last one week while climbing up or down the stairs. I do not what could have caused that. What should I do to improve my knees?
I am suffering from frozen shoulder n stiffed back, since last ten years. I have taken all treatments like homeopathic, Ayurvedic, naturopathic, acupuncture n modern medical treatment. Initially every medicine effects for 4 or 5 days but after that condition gets worse than before. Kindly advice.
Hi I am 26 years old male, I fell down from bike 2 months back and my left knee and left leg are paining from knee to back buttocks left side when walking for long distance and after standing up after sitting long, I consulted doctor and he took x-rays to my knee and back he told there is no sign of fracture and he gave me pain killers but still I am carrying pain, when I keep my hand on knee and try to move leg up and down I can sense some vibration tick tock like that and leg is getting pained when I try to lift it up please advise me.
I had Gout problem in past. Is it fine to consume BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acid) supplements? Will it create more harm than good? Should I consult a doctor before adding it to my daily routine?
Dear Doctor, I had been operated on my left leg below the knee as i got multiple fractures, it was in the month of Jan 2006. Till now the leg below knee till toes is swollen. When taken rest/ sleeping position keeping legs on pillow the swelling is gradually reducing and later when going to work is it swelling again. Your kind self is requested to advise the solution for the same. Thanks in advance.
Sir my knee joint and elbow joint always pain now and then please tell me what should I do to become free from this pain please tell me fast?
Hi doctor. I am posting this question for my friend. She is 22 years old and currently in bangalore. Shes extremely disturbed as shes in a very unstable relationship and can not seem to break away from it. Even If she decides to let go she somehow relapses back and does not seem to be happy about the relationship or about herself. Even continuous advice from friends does not help her. Is there any way to help her focus on herself rather than the boy through therapies? She is in need of help desperately. Pls help her. Thanking you
Hello. I got my periods last month on 28th but l again got them on this 11th in just 10days after my previous cycle. This never happened to me before. This cycle preceded with severe backache and fatigue levels higher than every time. It is all like brown clotted blood very less bleeding and not like regular flow. May I know why this happened suddenly?
I have a pain in my back for the last days, I don't want what happen to me. I took medicines but don't get relief, I want advise immediately. Thank you.
My wrist in the hand 1 st thumb finger down into wrist position inside the finger it has become round shape y is it. I can work in my hand but suddenly its paining it could not give more pressure on that what is the solution for that.
Sir my age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 80 kg. My question is that I am having all symptoms of cushing syndrome since 43 month such as. Excessive hair growth on whole body. Abdominal belly fat. Too much. Chest enlargement. Weakened bone and muscle pain. High bp150/100. Numbness and tingling in hands and feet. High level of headache. I had my cortisol 234ng/dl. Testosterone 2.21ng/dl. Can you please tell me that am I normal or I have cushing syndrome?
I've just gotten the results of an MRI of my left foot and it certainly seems to me that the foot Doc should have ordered it as opposed to my oncologist, the report reads extensive bony edema, involving the medial surfaces of both the talus.
Suddenly ache started at ankle back side (exactly shoe fitted portion) and unable to walk. Like to know the reason and treatment procedures. With regards Srinivasarao Mobile no: 9704444963.
Arthritis is a type of pain in your bones and joints. It is mostly caused over the age when your joints and bones start to grow weaker. In some cases, it is likely to happen earlier as well. However, there are certain ways with which you can cure the arthritis pain.
There are some exercises that can help you reduce the pain and improve your range of motion. Before you start up with your exercise, soak your hands in a warm bowl of water as it reduces the amount of stress in the joints. Here are a few exercises:
- Make a fist: Making a fist with your fingers can help you improve the stretching capacity and flexibility of your bones. Try to stretch till the point where you start to feel the tightness. You will not feel any kind of pain. However, your goal is to get rid of the tightness step-by-step. Remember to wrap your thumb around the fingers as you do so.
- Stretch your fingers: You need to try this stretch in order to improve the movement and the range in which your fingers move. Place your hand on a flat surface with your palm down. Now straighten your fingers as far and as flat as you can without putting any force on your joints to do so. Repeat this procedure 10 to 15 times in two sets.
- Claw stretch: Hold out your hand in front of yourself with the palm facing you and bend the tips of your fingers down so that they touch the base of each finger joint. Your hand should be looking like a claw while you do this exercise.
- Strengthen the grip: This exercise makes it easier for you to open bottles, doorknobs and hold things properly without being afraid of dropping them. Take your palm and make a soft fist then squeeze it as hard as possible. Now hold it for a few seconds and release.
- Strengthen the pinch: This exercise makes your finger muscles stronger. It can help you in your daily chores like opening food packets and turning the keys. All you need to do is try and pinch a soft ball made of foam with the tip of your fingers. Now hold this position for about 30 to 60 seconds and then let go. Repeat this five to six times.
- Finger lift: This helps increase the flexibility in your fingers. Place your hand flat on a table and then lift one finger at a time. Repeat this 10 times.
- Thumb extension: Strengthening thumb muscles helps you lift heavy things. Wrap a rubber band around at the base of your finger joints and place it flat on a table. Now gently try to pull your thumb away from the rest of the fingers.
- Flex your thumb: Place your palm up with the hand in front of you. Stretch the thumb away from the rest of the hand. Then bend it across the palm so that it touches the base of your little finger. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.