Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Himangshu Kumar GhosalYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have been prescribed inj. DEXAMETHASONE 6 mg in 12 hrs for 4 doses. I am 34 weeks pregnant. Needed to know why are these prescribed. My s/d ratio are as follow Umbilical artery 3 to 3.3 MCA 8.41. I know it is for lung maturity. But does this mean pre term delivery?
One lady of my relation aged 30 year old is suffering from fibroid in uterus, what is the best solution for this?
Vascular lesions: Cutaneous vascular lesions are the most common birthmarks found in children. The vascular malformations have a tendency to persist but hemangiomas may involute gradually. They are the result of a huge network of vessels that are formed underneath the skin and can lead to complications like pain, bleeding, cosmetic disfigurement, infection, etc. It is necessary to seek treatment for both medical and cosmetic reasons.
Low flow Cutaneous vascular malformations are best treated by laser surgery and it is effective sometimes for cosmetic reasons. High flow vascular malformations need therapeutic embolisation followed by surgical excision. Hemangiomas may need surgery for residual lesions after involution of the lesion. Use of laser surgery successfully can help in eliminating certain targets (chromophores) within your skin by putting into use the beam of requisite wavelength, energy setting and pulse duration.
Initially, these caused serious side-effects like scarring of the skin or permanent dyspigmentation but after the development of photothermolysis technique, the side-effects were less seen. Things to keep in mind before lesion treatment The main forms of treatment include laser therapy. Surgery is less used at present as it poses the risk of hemorrhage. The patient should be aware of a few things before going through the treatment procedures.
1. Cutaneous vascular malformations are best treated by laser surgery for cosmetic reasons. Hemangiomas may need surgery for residual lesions after involution of the lesion.
2. Laser therapy can treat vascular lesions such as telangiectasias or spider veins, port wine stain, birthmarks and strawberry hemangiomas. The laser is safer and more effective because it proves to be useful in treating the blood vessels of a lesion without affecting the surrounding tissues.
2. The patient may experience temporary discoloration of the skin surrounding the treatment site. This blue-green discoloration is known as purpura and it usually fades within a week.
3. A topical antibiotic in the form of an ointment or cream may be required by some patients after the treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Hello doctor, I have a problem of infertility. Earlier I conceived two times with iui but both time miscarriage. This time doctor said I am suffering from pcos. And my amh level is 6.69. Is it possible to conceive with iui again aur I have to go with ivf. I am taking extreme tab 3 a day for weight loss.
Hi I am 19 years old and I have irregular periods from 1 years what can be reason nd last years my insofolia has also increase tooo much for which I have taken medicines and my hemoglobin is also 8? please suggest what should I do?
Hi, My period missed on 25th April. Then I tested from prega news on 29th April, 1st may and 4th may and it was negative. Doctor prescribed me sysron NCR and after 2 day of dose I had period but for one day only and it was very very very light. Now all my doses are over (5 doses for 5 day). When my period will come. Do I need to worry a lot because it's first my period got delayed like this. What I should do?
I'm 31 years woman i'm suffering from vaginal itching since one year after period time pls solve my problem.
Mere periods to timely hote hai, Lakin periods suru hone se ek do din phale he blood k spotting hone lagte hai, Uske baad bleeding khul ke ho jata hai. Jab bleeding khul ke start hote hai to starting mai thoda black black blood ya clot niklta hai, Uske baad bleeding Theek se means red colour mai hote hai. Mere Overy mai cyst bhi hai. Mujhe conserving mai koi problem to ni hoge.
My period is irregular doctor suggested me fertile medicine on second day of period n tenth day dupaston for ten days on eleventh day estil n progestil injection this all process for 3month during dis can I get pragnant. I want to be conceive please help what to do ?
My sister is 25 years old. And her weight is 40 kg. She want to gain her weight. Can you give me some solution for her problem.
My due on 13/7/17 but now sometimes feeling pain in lower abdomen and vagina while lying on bed and getting up. Feeling like labor pain and labor will happen soon.
I am 26 year old and married I am suffering from PCOD and had treatment for more than 1 year. It was suggested to do daily exercise, I did it. Last time I had menses on 11th Feb, inspite of doing daily exercise I am not able to get MC on time. It is a highly tensed situation for me. Please suggest me what to do in this situation.
We are under treatment about 4 yrs. Our all reports are ok. But we are not getting any result. lastly doctor suggested us for ivf. Our age is 49 h and 42 w. We are understanding what is the problems! what is percentage of the success in ivf at this age? What is the approx cost?
Top tips for aiding digestion
Too much food and drink? Keep these useful hints and homeopathic medicines in mind
- Drink a cup of boiled water in the morning before breakfast. This seems to cleanse the stomach and often works wonders.
- Eat slowly. One of the main causes of indigestion is unchewed food.
- Don’t eat food “piping hot”. Our stomachs are not meant to have hot foods inside them. A useful thing to remember is that if it is hot in the mouth it is hot in the stomach. This includes tea and coffee. Food and drinks that are too hot may disrupt enzymes and injure the lining of the stomach. So, always wait for it to cool.
- Don’t eat on the hoof. Meals should be taken at a leisurely pace. If you eat on the move, there is more chance that digestion will not begin. Instead foods in the stomach and intestine will start to ferment, producing gases that bloat you.
- Avoid eating fruit with the meal. Tempting though it is, because it seems lighter on the stomach than puddings, it is not good at the end of a meal. This is because fruit digests faster than dense proteins, so fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
- If bloating is a persistent problem, try simplifying your meals. Instead of having lots of food groups at one meal try separating them. For example, proteins need acid enzyme digestive juices, whereas carbohydrates need alkaline enzyme digestive juices. When you have to break down both types all at once you are not achieving optimal enzymatic action, so some fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
- Try taking slightly smaller servings and think twice about second helpings. As a good rule of thumb, try to get into the habit of estimating the quantity you allow yourself using “nature’s food bowl”. Cup your two hands together as if you were using them to make a bowl. The quantity of food that would fill that “bowl” should be your maximum at any meal.
- Make sure that you drink enough water. Ideally, hydrate your stomach with a glass of water half an hour before a meal.
Sir meri wife pregnant nahi hai but uski periods 4 month se ruki hai kya karun doctor ki bhi salah liya par kuch fayda nahi hua hai.
We are living with a TICKING TIME-BOMB: Several bacteria are becoming resistant to major antibiotics, which means that soon a simple wound may kill us. All living beings have an inherent quality to adapt. Bacteria and Viruses are not excluded from this. They have developed resistance against many antibiotics and form a major challenge for medical science.
In 2008, the International Journal of Cancer published a paper showing an increased risk of cancer proportional to antibiotic use in people. They found that in people who have taken 2-5 prescriptions of antibiotics, their risk of cancer was increased by 27%, and greater than 6 prescriptions led to an increased risk of 37%. An earlier study (2004) showed that antibiotic use was associated with an increased risk of breast cancer. For those taking antibiotics for more than 500 cumulative days, the risk of breast cancer doubled.
Over 100 leading integrative medicine specialists in the U.S. urgently called for a new strategy to confront the very dangerous challenges of the post-antibiotic era... including adding homeopathy as an adjunct therapy.
The Father of Immunology and winner of the Nobel Prize in medicine: Dr. Emil Adolf von Behring - discovered in the 1890s, during extensive experimentation, that homeopathic remedies produced enhanced immunogenic activity. Homeopathy is extremely safe, holistic and very effective.
Researchers in Europe recently looked at whether homeopathic treatment could improve survival rates in patients with severe sepsis (a deadly infectious condition).
Their conclusions: Patient survival was statistically significantly higher in the homeopathy group than in the placebo group.
As current research and epidemiological evidence show: Though homeopathy is not a money maker for the pharmaceutical industry, it is a safe and effective treatment option for infectious diseases, with no potential to create drug-resistant germs. In a nutshell, Homeopathy is needed to save humanity. Homeopathy is gentle and cost effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.