Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Hasib Iqbal KamaliYour feedback matters!
My left hand have minor shaking for last 8 months. What may be the cause?Is there any test to ascertain.
My friend is experiencing occasional pain on the back of his neck. He doesn't use his mobile that often too. What should he do?
Hi I am eva 23 years old whenever I come back from work and lie down I get severe back pain I had never experienced this before but I'm getting this pain from past 2 weeks only when I make some movements while I get the pain like when I'm waking up or lying down or turning side otherwise while standing or working I'm just fine could you please suggest me for what reason I'm experiencing this pain.
I am Having pain in the toe fingers and heel in both feet. Can't stand at one place for more than a minute.
She is having diabetes ,creatinine 1.89 and urea 63 and she is having swelling all over the body high bp .so what should be done. Is dialysis is required?
Severe pain in my right shoulder since 3 days. I had myospzforte tablet and ultracet semi and hot pack. applied omnigel. Not working.
No matter what is the cause of a backache, a combination of core strengthening exercises, activity and physical therapy can help lessen the pain. A backache can be caused by something as simple as bending the wrong way. Hence, the first step towards dealing with a backache is to pay attention to daily movements. Homeopathy effectively deals with back pain, though it takes some time for the pain to subside.
Top homeopathic medicines for curing back pain are:
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain and you can get greater relaxation.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of trying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the medicine.
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem.
I feel my backbone has not grown straight, above hips, I feel it's more concave then it should be, What should I do?
I have suffering from back pain and also knee pain also coming how to recover from that pain and which type of median is useful.
While standing suddenly legs are not in a position to withstand body weight. Severe pain in lower back.(X ray lumbar spine: Degenerative changes e- multiple level. Reduced disc space b/w L1-L2 and L5-S1 vertebrae level. Osteoarthritis changes B/L hip joints, etc.) earlier detected cervical spondylitis. Once a while right hand from wrist to fingers shakes. During that time anything on hand falls. Head CT scan normal. Whether proceeding to Parkinson disease please advice
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.