Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
How to get rid off knee pain permanently? How to get good sleep in the night by not waking around 2.30-3.00 AM in the morning and sleeping till 6.00 AM At least? How to get rid off body pain which is occurring throughout the body? How to avoid sleep during day time by not feeling tiredness?
I am 70 year old man living a retired life at dehradun. For many years I am experiencing body ache throughout my body. The pain increases when I rest after some physical work and try to get up eg. When I get up in the morning after sleep my body becomes very stiff and painful. As I start walking, the pain reduces. What medicine should I take?
I am 48 year old and feeling continuous pain in left hand, some time it shift to right hand. My lipid profile is ok. Please Suggest.
In a regular working days when I wake up early in the morning my whole body suffers from a little pain why?
I am very lazy and fat. Whenever I am trying to wake up in morning, my body gets so much of pain. I am working these days. I want to become fit and want to get a healthy and easier life. Tell me possible remedies for it.
I am 20 years old and I feel headache and pain in my body. I can't eat too much food and sometimes feel like vomiting. What should I do please help me with medicines also?
I have fever cold and cough headache full body pain so what can I do to overcome this pain give me suggestion?
Generally occur in two major cause of heel pain -
Planter fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
If the pain is under heel bone its planter fasciitis due to inflammation of thick tissue, repetitive stresses and strain and microtear of planter fascia.
If the pain found at the back side of heel that's Achilles tendonitis its attached your calf muscle or heel bone. It happens due to continuous running, sports injury physical activity and may also contribute to risk of RA
Common causes are -
Tight calf muscle,
Limited range of movement,
Five helpful tips for heel Pain.
Do stretching exercise of calf muscle,
Ice pack therapy,
Avoid prolonged standing,
Hello sir, I am feeling body pain and I eat some pain killer but I'm not feeling relax. What should i do?
I have yellow eyes not in other body part feeling pain in my body and lazy too and also some hazzyness please tell. what should i do ?
My mum is having asthma and thyroid problem from the last many year because of this my mother's weight is increasing and hair fall is increasing. She is on bed and having high body pain. please help me.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.