Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gouranga Chandra RoyYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I have 65 days old kid. Everyday I make him to sleep around 10 PM - 11 pm and I feed him during that time. After that next I feed him around 5 am. He never wakes up in between. Is this correct or do I have to wake him up and feed him in between. In day time I feed frequently when ever he needs it.(more than 7,8 times)
I feeling pain in my neck for past 4-5 days and also I didn't hit by anything. So Please advice me what is the problem. And also advice some method to get free from it.
I am suffering from sinusitis and I have too much cough problem. Kindly suggest me some medicines and exercise.
I am 23 yr. Old and my question is that my penis length is very thin and small please tell me the solution to enlarge the penis.
Hello. I just thought that it was very important for me to ask you some helps regarding my friends injury. I have a friend who plays football, but it's been like 6 months without playing football because since then his ankle was injured. He says it started from spraining of his medial ankle and he is not able to walk long distances and run and this has been going on for 6 months now. He consulted the doctors in his country but they said he was alright which I think is not true because if it was normal he would be able to walk long distances.
I am having chronic constipation as I am taking strong antibiotic. At night due to which I am facing constipation. Without 2 tablets ducoflex my motion do not passes. So please tell what to do?
I got married 3 month earlier, I feel too much early ejaculation within 2 minute during sex, sometime I noticed sperm with urin, and sometimes I don't feel erection in my penis. Kindly suggest me some good medicine and what need to do for better sex life.
I use to take allegra M pil on daily basis for anti allergy, as I hv cold and itching problem. Please suggest should I continue or what else I can do.
Dr. Mujhe honeybee ne 5 din pehle kata tha mere thumb mein. Par usse samay dank nikaal diya tha mujhe do teen din se kaafi jyada neend aa rhi hai n thodi se weakness bhi lag rhi hai. Kya uska reason wahi hai? Kya karun.
My father is 62 years now He is an angioplasty patient of year 2014. Now he is recently diagnosed with low sugar .is it a big issue. Some people say its the symptom of reduction of heart function. Im very worried and Im so scared. he is my everything. Pls suggest.
I have swollen turbinate in left nostril and minor sleeping obstruction. Please advise if there any homeopathy medicine to cure it permanently and total time expected. Or should I go for surgery if no medicine is there to cure it. please advise medicine and taken time as per your experience.
I am feeling pain in middle of the chest nd on a particular point when I make movement. How I can cure it?
Diabetes is a chronic condition where the glucose level of the body rises too high. There are two types of diabetes - type 1 and type 2. In case of type 1 diabetes, the body fails to produce insulin and people suffering from this condition have to depend on insulin injections for the rest of their life. In case of type 2 diabetes the body produces less amount of insulin, which is not enough for the proper functioning of the body.
This type of diabetes can be kept under control by following a healthy diet and practicing exercise regularly.
Why diabetic wounds can cause severe problems:
Diabetes can cause a number of complications that makes it harder for certain wounds to heal. These include:
- Nerve Damage: Until a cut or blister worsens and becomes inflamed, in case of neuropathy, you will not experience the pain. Diabetics often suffer from neuropathy, making it difficult for wounds to heal.
- Weak immune system: A minor wound may even get severe and become infected if your immune system fails to exercise its natural defenses.
- Narrow arteries: Blocked arteries may cause severe wounds which becomes difficult to heal. Clogged arteries make it difficult for the blood to flow to the affected area which slows the process of wound healing.
Treating a diabetic wound:
In order to ensure that the diabetic wound does not get infected, below mentioned methods can be used:
- Take care of the wound immediately. If the wound is not cleaned and taken care of immediately, it can lead to bacteria build-up, which will lead to infection.
- Avoid using soaps and hydrogen peroxide to irritate the injury. Use antibiotic lotions to prevent infection and a sterile bandage to keep the affected area covered.
- Consult your doctor before any minor problem turns big.
- Since the bottom of the foot is a common place for developing blisters and calluses in case of diabetic people, try to keep pressure off the wound as it slowly healing.