Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
Mujhe daad ki bahut problem rehati hai kafi tube aur dawa liye par thik hone ke baad fir ho jata hai kya karun?
Can a facial epdermoid cyst go away on it own? Actually in my case its gone leaving a small gap behind? what to do now?
Hai I am Sai Vandana. My skin is dark. I want white skin .so consider me a drinking tonic for skin whitening.
I am looking hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
I am a 22 year female. I have oily skin with pimples on my cheek and Chin. Currently i am using faceline a and doxycycline. But slowly my skin started to peel and thus I stopped using it for a week. But now my pimples got bigger with a little puss on each and everyone. I never had this problem earlier. Should I continue with faceline? Is it worth using?
My age is 19 and I m living in hostel. I do not know why my hair is falling down day by day. What should I do?
Lybrate | Dr. Aritra Sarkar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My son of 20 years is studying in punjab is suffering from severe hair loss might be due to temperature or any other cause what shampoo and hair oil is useful to cure it.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual.
One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
1. Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
2. Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
3. Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
4. Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
5. Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean and tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
6. Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
Related Tip: 5 Reasons Exercise Makes You More Intelligent