Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Gitasree MukherjiYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 27 years old, married for 2 years. Have been trying to conceive, but whenever we try I miss my periods for around 2 weeks but see a negative result and finally my monthly cycle starts again. Usually my cycle is of 30 days. I have a habit of doing exercise regularly, have incorporated aerobics from past 3 months and play badminton on a regular basis. Please let me know if these activities are affecting my chances of conceiving and when is the best suitable time to try.
Namaste sir Ji mera pichale month 25 Oct ko period aaya tha bhi mai be pregnancy test Kiya toh positive aaya hai par white Pani aa rha hai toh uska Matlab kya huwa kya Pani ka aana Sahi hai ki nhi.
I am married for about 8 months now. We're planning for kids since two months but I am not getting pregnant. Is there any problem or is it normal. I had regular periods since marriage bt the last month I was 10 days late and this month 5 days late. Help needed asap!
I am on birthcontrol pills since 7 months (loette) I do not actually know if is it very effective or not. dance 7 months. I did not have any problem. However this month. I had sex on the 7th day of my period. N I think he had ejaculated inside me. I do not want to get pregnant. Is der anything I can do about it? Will I be pregnant? Within how many days can I take a pregnancy test to be sure about it. N are der any home remedies to avoid pregnancy? Pls also tell me the effectiveness of the pills I take (loette) I take them regularly without any fail.
I had intercourse first time on the day of my period but now I still didn't have my next period. Do period get delay a bit after having sex first time?
Sedentary lifestyles have taken a toll our health, impacting the stamina of our body. Whether you are an athlete or a regular person who requires building physical and mental stamina in order to easily perform daily tasks, try these 5 highly effective ways to do so.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking adequate quantity of water goes a long way in maintaining a good stamina level and also building it gradually. Water also helps fight muscle fatigue and you can also combine its consumption with certain sports drinks such as gatorade.
- Maintain a stable sleep schedule: Chronic sleep disorders have been known to lead to troublesome issues such as rapid weight gain and high blood pressure. It is very essential to get sound sleep for an adequate time period on a daily basis in order to keep your body fresh and increase stamina.
- Follow a strict exercise regime: Exercise is the best way to help your body build up stamina and increase energy levels. People who exercise on a regular basis are likely to develop an improved endurance level and stamina. Also, these people have lower fatigue levels. Try and work out for at least half an hour every day.
- Maintain a healthy diet: Food products rich in nutrients are bound to give a credible stamina boost to your body. Include foods in your diet that are rich sources of carbohydrates and starches, such as vegetables, fruits and lean meats. Also, eat small meals and consume them throughout the day.
- Keep a positive attitude: A positive attitude helps a lot in keeping your brain cells energetic and excited. Try and focus on the work at hand and complete it in the best way possible. A healthy mind is bound to keep you feeling good and healthy, thus boosting your mental stamina.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.