Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I have got a white spot of about 3mm diameter on my penis on the inner side. How can it be removed and what ill effects does it have.
I am 21 years old. My skin looks oily in summer and also looks slightly dry after bath and then as usual oily. Different types of acnes arises. Few blackheads on nose and also some white heads arises. In contact with sun my skin looks red and black. I mean I think sun damages occurs. Also now my skin doesnt glow and pigmentation increases. please say a best facewash for me.(vlcc, garnier, ponds, evryuth, lakme) also which is suitable from this. please say.
I have deep scar on my face I have used lot of creams I did everything but no use sure I spent more than 1 lakh fr this scar could you please suggest me some treatment I'm NT expecting 100 per results at least 70 please help me in get rid of this scar.
There are rashes in my upper side of eyes can you give me some suggestion what is this and what can I do for that.
- Consuming a healthy diet full of natural antioxidants is another useful strategy to help avoid sun damage. Fresh, raw, unprocessed vegetables and fruits deliver the nutrients that your body needs to maintain a healthy balance of omega-6 and omega-3 oils in your skin, which is your first line of defense against sunburn. Vegetables also provide your body with an abundance of powerful antioxidants that will help you fight the free radicals caused by sun damage that can lead to burns and cancer.">
You definitely want to be very careful and always avoid getting burned-- virtually all of the harm from sun exposure is related to sunburn—but you also want to avoid shielding yourself from the sun entirely. Here are a few tips to help you reap maximum rewards while minimizing your risks:
- Expose large amounts of your skin (at least 40 percent of your body) to sunlight for short periods daily. If using a sunscreen, give your body a chance to produce vitamin D before you apply it, and be sure to select a non-toxic sun lotion that protects against both UVB and UVA rays.
- Stay out just long enough for your skin to turn the very lightest shade of pink, if you’re naturally light-skinned, or just a hint reddish if you’re dark-skinned. Shield your facefrom the sun using a safe sunscreen or hat, as your facial skin is thin and more prone to sun damage, such as premature wrinkling.
- When you'll be in the sun for longer periods, cover up with clothing, a hat, or shade (either natural or shade you create using an umbrella).
- Consider the use of an "internal sunscreen" like astaxanthin to gain additional sun protection. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant (and pigment) produced by marine algae in response to their exposure to UV light. Typically, it takes several weeks of daily supplementation to saturate your body’s tissues enough to provide protection.
- Consuming a healthy diet full of natural antioxidants is another useful strategy to help avoid sun damage. Fresh, raw, unprocessed vegetables and fruits deliver the nutrients that your body needs to maintain a healthy balance of omega-6 and omega-3 oils in your skin, which is your first line of defense against sunburn. Vegetables also provide your body with an abundance of powerful antioxidants that will help you fight the free radicals caused by sun damage that can lead to burns and cancer.