Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Gargi BanerjeeYour feedback matters!
I am 23 married woman and we last made love on 16th dec and I am suppose to get my periods on 22nd dec but I missed my period and simultaneously I have all the symptoms of pregnancy vomiting, abdominal pain, muscle cramp on leg, shorten breath and constipation. I am really worried is it possible for me to be pregnant, please suggest me doctor.
Hi doctor, i am (26yrs) trying for baby but my period flow is decreased now a days and goes only 3 days what should I do for proper flow of period. I am doing regular pranayam, walking but not effect on it. Is se pregnancy ke liye koi problem to nahi hoga na. Suggest me for conceive fast.
Dear Sir I had 3 miscarriages last was in April 2016. Now I completed triquilar course for 2 months. Now can I go for pregnancy or (rubella.
I am 33 years old pregnant woman of 8 months. I hv extra mass under my right arm pit and above left breast. During pregnancy they have increased in size and became dark. Can you suggest me remedy.
I am suffering from light periods this month. Due to iron deficiency because I lost heavy blood clotting last month. And moreover, I am having irritation in my vagina when the blood comes out, especially in the morning time along with a foul smell from my urine. Which was not there earlier. Please suggest me any syrup for iron deficiency and help me out from this situation.
I had unsafe sex with my girl frnd just after the day she finished her periods. Her periods got finished on wed that is 7 April had sex on Friday 9 April without using a condom nd I disposed inside her. As v did I gave her an I pill within half an hour. So I wanna ask there r no periods till now it's been 2 weeks after an I pill nd what's the chances will she get pregnant or not. Or should I wait till her next period date comes. I am scared. please help me out her periods usually comes in 1 weed or the month should I wait for the 1 week of May or I should concern a doctor. please help me.
Hello! My daughter has started her menstrual periods at the early age of 7.10 yrs. I am very worried and restless. What should I do? Pls advice.
But I am suffering with abdominal pain and back pain from 3 days but still period is not coming may I know after how many days of symptoms the period will come.
Sir, I had sex with my gf 3 weeks ago. Her period date was last 15th dec but she still don't have yet. The pregnancy test report shows negative results two times. What should we do.
I am 29 years old, I am having PCOS, I am trying to loose my weight. Amd taking metformin in medicine still I dint conceive. please help me out.
Women who works long hours of work or regularly lift heavy items at work may have difficulty conceiving. Working more than 40 hours a week delayed pregnancy by 20 percent compared to working between 21 and 40 hours a week moving or lifting more than 9 kilos several times a week delayed pregnancy by about 50 percent compared to not lifting heavy objects
My boobs hurting me for the past two days and ive been frequently peeing alot and last night my back start hurting me and its been hurting ever since.
I am 27 years old married an year back I had an abortion of 3 months pregnancy 5 years back as it is my second marriage all the tests are also normal but still unable to conceive. Please suggest me for the same.
I started checking my cervix and keeping track of my cycle. But I can not seem to get pregnant. My question is. When the cervix is open is that a good time to have intercourse?
I am 30 years old. Had a missed miscarriage at 12 week. Baby stopped at 7 week. Got d&c followed with normal bleeding and spotting till 12 days. It was my first pregnancy. When is it safe to try conceiving again? Any risks if I start trying after my first period.
Exams are here again. As always we tend to neglect our food in the process of concentrating on studies. But we forget that to concentrate on studies we have to concentrate on taking a healthy diet.
Here are a few diet tips that will help you balance your study as well as diet.
1. Eat small and nourishing meals every three hours, instead of just 2-3 heavy meals. The brain needs a constant supply of energy and a heavy meal will divert the blood supply to digest the heavy meal.
2. Your daily diet must include 2-3 fresh, seasonal fruits. Start your day with a boost of fruit energy. Have a banana with a tablespoon of honey as the first meal of the day. Fruits provide you not only with fiber, vitamins and minerals but also simple and complex carbohydrates for short and long duration of energy supply when studying. The fiber will also help to keep the bowel movement clear.
3. A good breakfast is a must for anyone. The breakfast must contain foods with complex carbohydrates like flakes, oats, rawa (semolina), daliya (wheat cracks), poha (rice flakes) or pav with vegetables and a protein source such as eggs, milk, pulse, sprouts or paneer.
4. Nuts and dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, and dates provide nutrients which enhance brain power and concentration and also provide an extended source of energy supply.
5. Include potassium-rich coconut water, citrus fruits/ juices and soups in your diet.
6. Green leafy vegetables, pulses, and nuts will also provide vitamins and minerals to help avoid anemia. (Anemia is a common problem causing difficulty in concentration.)
7. Including milk as a bedtime meal and curd/lassi/buttermilk after lunch or as a mid-meal assures a supply of Vitamin B12 too.
8. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Always keep a glass of water beside you to remember to take sips of water every 15 minutes.
9. Basic exercise like stretching, walking or yoga with meditation will help to reduce negative stress and also help you to get good sleep.
10. Avoid junk foods as they will provide you no nutrition.
11. Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee or colas as they may seem to perk you up but the energy does not sustain for long. Too much may even cause bloating or acidity.
12. Avoid aerated drinks as they are full of sugar and may cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels causing a sudden rise and drop in sugar levels.
13. Chocolates may seem to may you feel good but the sudden rise and fall of sugar it causes in the blood can lead to trembling nervousness and panic.
14. Have your dinner if possible a little earlier than 9-10pm.
15. Keep about 2 hours between dinner and your bedtime.
16. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
Remember your body and mind need the fuel to help you perform the best. So, nourish it and take care of it and it will do the same for you.