Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dutta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DuttaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, my weight is 60 kg nd become bit fat nd now I am planning to have a baby. Is this weight is good to carry for conceiving my height is 5.1 please suggest me.
I am a female of 17 years I have a back pain for many times I tried several ointments but it had no relief It irritates me What should I do?
I am 18 years old my hair will getting dry and happiness that frequently falling. What should to do to stop hair fall.
Respected Doctor, I had undergone tympanoplasty on my left ear on 16/12/2015. But after some time, again the same problem persists. Two three days back I had severe cough & cold which is being managed by local medicines. However, I noticed some pus is oozing out of my left ear. I do have problem of low hearing in my right ear too. please help me for that
My son age 1.6years he has 'nursing bottle Carrie' syndrome and we have consulted two dentist and they suggest me for RCT and I am so much worried because of my child is to infant, kindly suggest me the best treatment procedure ASAP.
I am suffering from cold since Tuesday to present and the two nose was jam, also pain to head. What are the medicine for this and I have allergies to egg, dust. Please advise.
Sir, I'm suffering from hairloss and I lost almost half of my head and now I know that once I start proper diet regular exercise and proper sleep hair fall stops but usually I sleep late at night and even many time I sleep for only 3-4 hrs. Is there any help or any medicine that can help regarding my sleep issue with hair fall because I usually I could not complete my sleep. Any medicine that I can take for those particular days so that my immune system does not effect hairs?
Hello Dr.,(About sex) Mujhe kuch sex se related important baate puchhni hai .1) kya Shaadi ki first night ko sex krne ke liye condom ka use krna jruri hai? 2) First time bina condom ke bhi sex kar sakte hai kya? 3) First time sex se female ko kitta pain hota hai? 4) Aur first time sex se male ko bhi dard hota hai kya?
Sperm come out in night sleep time is there any problem what the reason behind this and give a natural remedies for that.
Spacing pregnancies is an essential part of family planning. Although it rests on individual preferences, there are certain psychological and economical factors associated with it.
Factors That Decide The Spacing Of Pregnancy-
- The mother’s childbearing abilities, general health and fertility.
- The family’s income and financial condition.
- The choice to have more than one child.
- Pressure from the family members to go through another pregnancy.
- The child’s wish to have sibling/s.
Risk Associated With Close Consecutive Pregnancies-
- Health risks, especially in case of a very recent C-section. The mother may not be able to recover fully from the physical or mental stress of pregnancy,
- None of the children receive wholesome attention from parents as both will be very young. This may create resentment in both children.
- The second baby may have very low birth weight.
- Depletion of nutrients in the mother’s body. This can happen in case the mother has been breastfeeding recently.
- There can be genital inflammation during the second childbirth and labour.
- There are researches that show the increasing rate of autism in the second born child who the mother delivers within a short span, after the first pregnancy.
Risks Associated With Pregnancies Spaced Too Far Apart-
- Sometimes there are risks of premature babies and low birth weight.
- Some mothers may be slightly unwilling to go through the entire process of bringing up a child, as it is emotionally and physically very demanding.
- It might pose some birth complications if the mother does not have age on her side.
Besides these, spacing out pregnancies may actually be beneficial because it provides the first child enough love and care. Also, at a certain age, the child is mature enough to welcome a new member. He or she may even want to share responsibilities with parents in looking after the young baby. In this way, none of the children are denied attention. Also, once a woman goes through the entire experience of motherhood, she will find it easier to go through the process once more, without panicking. Parents are also able to take up the responsibility of the second child with more maturity as they are better informed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.