Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Dr. Sujoy Ghosh


Homeopath, Kolkata

17 Years Experience  ·  50 at clinic
Dr. Dr. Sujoy Ghosh BHMS Homeopath, Kolkata
17 Years Experience  ·  50 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Dr. Sujoy Ghosh
Dr. Dr. Sujoy Ghosh is a renowned Homeopath in Baidabaty, Kolkata. He has had many happy patients in his 17 years of journey as a Homeopath. He is a qualified BHMS . He is currently practising at Dr. Sujoy Ghosh Clinic in Baidabaty, Kolkata. Book an appointment online with Dr. Dr. Sujoy Ghosh on has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BHMS - University of Calcutta - 2000
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. Sujoy Ghosh Clinic

155/1, Nemai Tirtha Road, Baidyabati Kolkata Get Directions
50 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Dr. Sujoy Ghosh

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi doctor me and my wife married since 5 years. We are trying fir baby for last 2 years but no positive results. We went to one of the doctor she tested everything and all results are fine. Last month we had IUI but still no results. She gave lot of medicines and injections also but no results. She checked follical every month and said everything is fine. Wifes tubes, MY semens all are OK. Please suggest what to do. We are in gurgaon. We don't know where is the problem. Please help us.

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Since its been five years of marriage and not able to conceive, also with iui then we would suggest you to go for ivf iui has a success rate of 15-20 % only, depending on sperm quality and motility. Also we would like to see all your reports.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can I grow height now? I'm 19 but am too short is it possible to increase my height? How?

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
You should do exercises like vertical pull ups, etc. Also start taking naturamore female powder 1 spoon daily in warm milk in morning and evening for 1 month. This will definitely give you results. As the Powder is just a supplement containing proteins, vitamins, minerals and all which will help you with your height. You will get result 110%. Just let me know if you can't find it. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old, I have a problem, that my belly fat is increase day by day, have any medicine solution?

Ph.D - Ayurveda, FFAM-Post Graduate Fellowship, MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Delhi
Over weight with abdominal fat accumulation are bad for health, in longer creates problems. Reduction requires, weight reducing specific diet and herbal supplements along with regular reasonable simple exercises like morning and evening walks and yoga practices.
2 people found this helpful

I getting married next month. Im 33 year male. I never had sex before. Im weighting 72 kg. I don't get time for exercise. What shall I do to have normal healthy sex life after marriage? I have so many doubts on penis size and other. Please help.

Sexologist, Panchkula
You want normal sex life. I advice you to take proper balanced vegetarian diet. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily to detoxify body. Take fruits and vegetables in daily diet. Do meditation for mental strength daily. Follow this and give feedback.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptoms of prostate enlargement and what are the steps to take to overcome it, if I have it?

MD - General Medicine
Sexologist, Nashik
inability to control, urine, means urgency, frequency, and poor stream, are basic symptoms. rest may get recurrent UTI,
44 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration

Dentist, Jamshedpur
Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration
Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration as they trigger tooth-bathing saliva which helps in keeping the teeth whiter.
77 people found this helpful

I'm having grey hair I want to remove it. What can I do. I'm having this problem from age of 14 I didn't consult any doctor till now.

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest you to wash your hair daily with lux shampoo and apply hair oil daily and I will suggest you to take tablet orofer-xt once a day after food for three months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45 years old, in my childhood I did hard work to live. Now am getting hip pain and knee pains, am still doing hard work as Daily wage labour for growth of my children's and me. I should I do for this.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Advice. Avoid sitting cross legged. Avoid squatting- quadriceps exercises- lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core strengthening exercise- straight leg raised with toes turned outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. Repeat 10 times, twice a day. Sports taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area contrast fomentation (hot and cold).
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I have negative thoughts the sperm are leaked automatically. So what should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
Increase your self confidence and Eat protein rich food and take tablet Nurokind-more 1-1 for a month and revert back after completion
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 13 years old guy. Lately l can't sleep well in the night, because of tension for my results. What can I do?

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
At 13 years, just stop being tensed for exams. Remember dear, it's not exams that is worrying you, it's the anticipated fear of results and failure that creates tension . Just study in the best possible way, seek assistance from friends and teachers, give your best possible attempt. I know at 13 years in 7th std, all you have to do us keep learning new things, exam is just a milestone to be reached. If you still keep facing tensions, get back to me. We could possibly start you with a short course of some medicines which will surely ease your tensions
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sitals leg has been fractured more than 3 times, the same leg. What could be the reason?

Physiotherapist, Rajkot
It could be due to osteoporosis that means weak bones. Advice for proper calcium supplement diet like milk and banana etc.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old and have short penis. I was addicted to cigarette and also used to smoke marijuana.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bundi
Cigarette and marijuana are foes of health. But it doesn't have direct effect on size of penis. Short penis could be due to depressed feelings and pessimistic mind set where supply to penile vessels is not adequate - not even during erection. I would suggest you to pour hit/ warm water over penis when bathing, massage with some fine medicated oils based in seasame oil, take some nervine herbal combos which will not only make you stress free but help to get better blood supply to penis.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old man am suffering headache from since 1 year its come monthly 2 or 3 times. The reason is am thinking always, please give me one best advice for me avoid this thinking activity.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
A strong headache can be a symptom of a serious condition, such as a stroke, migrane, meningitis or encephalitis. I am a doctor and registered dietitian who will prescribe a customized diet plan and medications to help in headaches. Do reply back for private consultation for a detailed treatment plan including dietary therapy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have white white spots on my face they give an itching irritation how do I get rid of it?

B.Sc(hons), Physics, B.H.M.S., PGDIT (software Engg)
Homeopath, Delhi
Medicine german reckeweg sulphur 30, 4-5 drops orally, single dose morn, empty stomach mixed fruit juice daily evening.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got fungal inspection on my skin near neck and thighs. Please give me medicine. It is so contagious and so allergic. I used some ointment but not cured. Give me best medicine.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine r-82 drop (dr reckeweg) drink10 drop in10 mlfresh water 3 tiomes daily ointment acid chryso (sbl) apply twicea day on effected area conssult after 30 day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a severe backaches since last 10 years. Taken treatment for the same but not benefited. What is the treatment for this¿

Physiotherapist, Hyderabad
Dear lybrate-user, backpain may causes due to many reasons. I suggest you to go for physiotherapy treatment. In this Inferential and ultrasonic therapy will be used with some strengthening excercises to reduce pain.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 32 yrsold m. Loosing my hairs from. Tge back of my scalp as my father is also without hair fromthe scalp whatshould I do?

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
Apply hair oil with Arnica and jaborandi in its content. And get it massaged every alternate day for after 2 days. It will be benefitted within a week.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From march I am having physical relationship with my bf. We get physical on every Monday i.e,once in a week but still I feel pain. Why so?

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Use some lubricant like vaseline jelly during intercourse Take Chandnasav 20 ml twice a day for 7 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from neck and upper back pain since an year. I am also suffering from right hip pain and pain in both lower legs. Pain from knees to feet in my both legs. It hurts in my calf muscle regions while walking. I consulted neurologist one year ago. He suggested for MRI. The report says that" no significant abnormality detected" But screening of cervical spine shows that" minimal posterior disc protrusion noted at c5-6 with mild anterior thecal sac indentation" It also shows that "schmorl's nodes noted in few lower dorsal vertebra" He prescribed medicines and I'm having them. But the result is not up to the mark. Respected Doctor "Please tell me is my disc protrusion problem responsible for my right hip and both lower legs pain? And also do tell me how to overcome this neck, upper back, right hip and both lower leg pain. My blood respond x- ray of right hip both lower leg s are normal. My height is 5-10. Weight is 75. Age is 21 years. Doctor please tell me solution Thanks to doctor and Lybrate.

Ayurveda, Nashik
1) neck pain & upper back pain is due to disc problem at c5-6. & has no connection with hip & leg pain. 2) hip & legpain might be due to muscular strain or spasm. 3) i'll suggest you to do mri of hip joint in that case. Raktamokshan is best for calf muscle pain. 1) do massage with warm sesame oil or suitable oil for 15 min. Afterwards take hot fomentation for 10 min. 2) start natural calcium supplement. 3) do regular stretching exercise 4) in yoga do bhujangasan, halasan & suryanamaskar. Life-style correction 1) correct your sitting posture. 2) take small pillow or back rest for lower back. 3) foot should rest to floor easily. 4) take small break after 1 hr & walk few steps. 5) do neck & upper back extension, you can consult privately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My hair continiue falls and also too much itching in scalp and my hair turning into grey very fast what shuld I do?

M.D (HOMEOPATHY), MBA (Healthcare)
Homeopath, Gulbarga
Dear patient, that's because of lack of beta carotene. You need to consume fruits and vegetables which are red in color. Along with that you need homeopathic medicines and hair root activating hair oil for quick results.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(167 ratings)

Dr. Soumalya Golder

P. G. Hom (London), Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling (PGDC, 1st class, CU), BHMS, Att. Cert. of ACH (London), Att. Cert. of B.A.M.I (Kolkata), C.S.D (Mumbai), D.N.H.E
Care and Cure Polyclinic , 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment
(464 ratings)

Dr. Chhandanika De

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery), DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
200 at clinic
Book Appointment
(117 ratings)

Dr. Gouri Sankar Maiti

Homoeo Research, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment
(516 ratings)

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Dr.Mandal's Homoeo Clinic, 
500 at clinic
Book Appointment
(1832 ratings)

Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra

C B Mishra, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(31 ratings)

Dr. Masuma Hussain

Dr. Masuma's Clinic, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment