Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dipankar DebnathYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 15 years old, she has anxiety disorder, she always oversleeps, has no interest in studies or any activities, she gets very hyper when somebody scolds her and she shouts and screams. Sometimes she talks of heart pain, she overeats and is very lazy.
I'm suffering from cold kindly give me solution as possible as fast and its comes to chest pain also.
My height is 5.4 ft. And my weight is only 46 kg. How can I increase my weight with some easy routines.
I have chronic constipation since 3 years. I am using pitanjali an ayurvedic churn for that. But I can't eat churn whole life. So please give me some advise how can I get relieve. Thank you.
I have a problem in my hair. I mean dandruff and hair fall problems. Please suggest me a best medicine to cure.
Gm Dr. I am suffering from Rhinitis & frequent sneezing with sore throat, can you tell me medicine for this?
Hello sir, I am 18 years old. My height is 5 feet 4 inch. I want to raise it uptill 6 feet. What exercises and diet should I follow. And what are the do's and dont's.?
I am 17 years old, I have dry and patchy skin the area around my lips is dark and I have uneven skin tone, my skin color has also turned a bit dark. What should I do?
I have severe headache since 15 days. What are the precautions taken to prevent it as soon as possible.
How to get skin fare as am facing lot of problem through my black colour so please suggest me to how fair my skin.
I am 16 now What I want to do to become height still My girlfriend is more height than me So please what I want to do to grow still Please in few months I want to grow.
Not many of us like the image that stares back at us in the mirror. We all would love to have those wrinkles gone, the dull appearance improved, the fine lines disappear, the spots (brown, black, gray, whatever) just vanish. However, they don't. They are all real, but the good news is that they are not here to stay. There are improved methods of producing younger, glowing skin and chemical peels is one of them.
In 2011, it was rated as one of the top 5 minimally invasive procedure with about a million people in the USA going for it to revitalize their skin.
What do they do: You could be of any age or gender, looking for a youthful, glowing skin. Chemical peels definitely are an option for you. The skin is the most exposed part and is prone to damage from sun, pollution and dust. These leave uneven tone, dull skin, wrinkles and spots. In all these cases, a chemical peel can produce a marked improvement. A chemical preparation (solution) is applied on the skin which dissolves and removes the upper layers of the skin and allows for new skin to form. This is younger looking, softer, and smoother with fewer imperfections. The strength of the solution and the duration of application will depend completely on the patient's presenting situation and goals.
Benefits of chemical peels:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles: Unlike creams and serums and lotions, these offer a much faster way to achieving smoother, clearer skin.
- Improves skin tone: The rough, top layers that were exposed to sun are removed, producing skin with improved texture.
- Promotes collagen production: The skin is made to produce more collagen, which results in skin that has better elasticity and glow.
- Eliminates scars from acne: The damage done by acne through scars left behind can be 'peeled' off with a chemical peel.
- Improves damage from sun exposure: Exposure to sun is most harmful to skin, and chemical peels help reduce this damage by removing off the top layers of skin that is affected by constant exposure to sun. Mild dark spots also disappear with a chemical peel.
- Economical: Compared to the expensive creams and lotions that make huge promises, chemical peels are definitely cost effective.
- Quick fix: A session takes about 30 minutes with no need for recovery time.
- Boosts self-esteem: A smoother, glowing skin that is free of spots, wrinkles, and fine lines is sure to improve the person's confidence.
Following are the Indications for Chemical Peels:
- Treatment and Prevention of Acne
- Sun-induced Pigmentation
Chemical peels can be done on face, back, arms and legs, feet. elbows and knees, knuckles to even out pigmentation and smoothen the skin. Post care precautions are simple to follow-up avoidance of direct sunlight for first 4-5 days, strict application of sunscreen and keeping skin hydrated regularly.
A detailed discussion with your doctor about expectations is definitely the first step if you are thinking of going for a chemical peel.