Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dipak Ranjan BhowmikYour feedback matters!
Sir l have been problem of piles lt means not too much but l did not get free motion daily or clear motion, motion comes after 2, 3, 4days also it's takes time sir, if 2, 3, 4days after also motion comes but along with motion bleeding also come for this please give me suggest.
I had done ultrasonography and as per result it shown that the left ovary is enlarged and shows two chocolate cysts and one clear cysts and left ovary measures 6.2 cm X 5.0 cm. The gyno doctor suggest to do laparoscopy surgery to remove the cysts. Pl suggest can I go for laparoscopy surgery to remove cysts or go for any other treatment to remove the cysts. Also suggest can I go for homeopathy treatment to treat cysts.
I am suffering from dry cough from a last two week and I had a chest pain when I cough had. Can you would suggest what I do?
I have itch on penis head. It is not always but sometimes it remain full day. Sometimes when sweat is there that time it happens. Please refer me a best gel or cream is easily get on medical stores. Also tell me it happens because of hair of private parts.
1) Gargling several times a day with warm salt water can reduce swelling in the throat and loosen mucus, helping to flush out irritants or bacteria.
2) Sucking on cough drops or lozenges stimulates saliva production, which can help keep your throat moist.
3) Staying hydrated is very important, especially when you're sick and your throat is irritated or inflamed. This keeps your mucous membranes moist and better able to combat bacteria and irritants like allergens, and makes your body better able to fight back against other cold symptoms.
4) A warm cup of herbal tea can offer immediate, soothing relief for a sore throat. For an extra boost, add a teaspoon of honey. It'll help the "medicine" go down, and it has antibacterial properties that may help you heal faster.
5) Always take the full course of medicine, even if you feel better after a few days.
She is suffering from fever since last afternoon and also having loose motions. She is feeling pain in the lower part of stomach? Please suggest what I'll do? And advice best medicines also please.
I am using olive oil for penis massage. Pls tell me the benefits and proper way of its application on my penis. Will this enhance my sex experience and duration. Thank you sir.
Hello can anyone tell. Is it possible sciatica pain go into upper back on a specific area. I heard sciatica pain can go into upper back throw nerve. Or is dis posture issue. Help.Please tell.
I'm 29 years recently married I had unprotected sex before 15 days earlier after 4-5 days I ate alots of ripe payaya my last period date was 11th. I'm feeling very tired and bloating stomach always. Today I feel my period is started but I get few bleeding since morning. Now I'm very worried about my health. Kindly suggest me best what to do right now?
Hi. My friend got surgery for his tongue. And removed 3cm of right side. Carcinoma is the reason for surgery. Six months back the surgery was done. Is it ok to take alcohol for him. please give suggestion.
My nephew was suffering from typhoid fever 20 days ago. He was given medicine and the fever went in 3 days. After 15 days, he got stomach infection and fever again. He is still not out of fever since last 5 days even after antibiotics. What could be the reason?
Recently i have done my ECG and found some disorder .I suspect its may be due to heart blockage bcoz now when i walk ( say for 5 minutes ) I feel breathing troubles.Moreover my BP and CHOLESTOREL is in higher tendency.And I have also THYOROID .Everyday I take medicines like TELPRESS M.T-50 /ROZUCOR F 10/DEPLAT 75MG THYRONORM 62.5MG AND CTD-12.5. Doctor advice me to go for ECO CARDIOGRAPHY after 1 month.My question is that whether heart blockage is cureable with medicines and without any surgery ?
I am suffering from urine infection from 2013onwards that time I used some medicines prescribed by the medical practitioner I got temporary relief but till date I am feeling pain during urination. And I observed some pimples under the foreskin below glans. What is the remedy for this? I am 24 years old single. Never had sex. I got some pain in penis when I feel erotic. Thanks.
Masturbation habit is good r bad? My penis foreskin is covered compared to foreigners their fore skin is opened conditioned how?
I had pain into my stomach for the last 3 Days. Still it is paining. Can you give some treatment solution for the same?
Sleep deprivation can lead to mood swings, along with decreased levels of concentration; and a person lacking sleep may easily feel annoyed or irritated. Apart from affecting your memory, health and looks, sleep deprivation can lead to decreased sex function as well. People who have trouble sleeping have a difficult time coping with their relationships as with almost all aspects of their lives.
The following are some of the ways chronic sleep disorders may affect your sex life.
1) Reduced energy levels - Lack of sleep can lead to reduced levels of energy and fatigue. Depletion of energy, in turn, can lead to perpetual tiredness, which may ultimately cause a person to have lower libido and interest in sexual intercourse. Some men suffer from sleep apnea, which is a respiratory problem that interrupts sleep. A 2002 study showed that sleep apnea causes lower levels of testosterone in men.
2) Mood swings - Sleep disorders often lead to perpetual mood swings. It can make a person grumpy and quarrelsome. If you're sleep deprived, you may get very agitated even by minor stress. This can hurt interaction between you and your partner, leading to a disruptive relationship in the bedroom.
3) Decreased social activity - Lack of sleep may decrease your likelihood of engaging in social interactions. People with sleep disorders usually avoid social engagements, as they believe it may disrupt their sleep patterns. They rearrange their sleeping patterns by avoiding social interactions, which leaves them with lesser opportunities to meet with people of the opposite sex, thereby affecting their sex lives.
4) Anxiety - Increased levels of anxiety and stress attributed to lack of sleep can lead to loss of sexual function and even sexual disorders at times. Lack of sleep generally decreases your experience of positive emotions, which may lead to pessimism and subsequently lack of sexual interest.