Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh Chandra SahaYour feedback matters!
1. Keep it lukewarm
Winter is the time when your skin and hair need maximum attention. Though the idea of piping hot water is very tempting, stick to a lukewarm water bath every day. Make sure to use a mild non-drying soap or a moisturizing soap.
During winters, the varying temperature outdoors and indoors can have a major effect on the skin. While taking a shower, get into the habit of exfoliating with a loofah so as to remove layers of dead skin and make way for new healthy skin cells.
3. Make moisturizer your daily companion
Needless to say, choose a really good moisturizer to keep the skin moisturized and soft. Pay special attention to the exposed parts (and the most affected areas) like your hands, nails, feet and lips. Keep them well moisturized at all times. Use a lip balm to keep your lips soft and supple.
4. Sunscreen is not just for summers
Wear a sunscreen when you step out in the open. In fact, it should be a part of your daily routine throughout the year and especially during the winters. This is the time when it may seem that you don’t need protection from the sun but you really do!
5. Avoid excess use of deodorants
As you hardly tend to sweat during winter, it’s best to restrict the usage of deodorants which contain high alcohol content. These products tend to strip away the skin’s moisture leaving your skin dry. Go for alcohol-free products instead.
6. Conditioner is a must
Since you don’t sweat much in winter, don’t shampoo too often as it may dry out the scalp and hair. Use a mild shampoo and lukewarm water as very hot water can be harmful to your hair and scalp. And don’t forget the conditioner. If you want to go natural, coconut milk is an excellent conditioner.
7. Oil your hair regularly
However busy your schedule is, don’t skip the oil your hair needs. It will help regulate the blood circulation and keep your scalp moisturized.
8. Style wisely
Say no to hair dryers/ flat irons/ curl irons. These hair styling instruments work on the principle of heat, which when used during winters make matters worse. Instead use the cool setting of the dryer which though may take longer to dry but it would retain the moisture. Choose wooden hair brushes or combs instead of plastic. This is to fight the static hair caused by absence of moisture. If it fits in your schedule and budget, visit a good salon for protein treatment.
9. Cover with care
While woolen caps, scarves and stoles may make a style statement, it can also be the cause of hair breakage especially at the nape of your neck or forehead. Don’t try to be over-protective by wearing them tightly around your head. Leave sufficient space for air circulation in the scalp.
I am suffering from loose motion from 2 days and feels like vomiting all time and bit of sickness. What should I do?
I am 22 years old my weight and height are not so good. What I do for increase my weight and height.
Age 30 जल्द ही शादी होने वाली है problem साइज ऑफ़ penis लिंग लिंग का साइज कम है डर सा बना रहता है वाइफ sex satisfaction दे पाउगा या नही समस्या का कोई हल है । Psychology resolve या कोई और सलाह दे ।
I wanted to lose some weight what should I do I do not have time to go to gym any I also eat a lot of fast food.
I am 22 Year Male, I have rhinitis from last 5 Years And also have allergic asthma. Also Have Skin Allergy Histoplasmosis. I feel So weak. My Immunity System is also weak.
I am age 22 male. I have so much stress and and weakness. At night my nostrils are block so I do not have proper sleep so what can I do.
I am working in night shift what kind of diet I should follow? I am facing many issue like headaches, darkcircle, even skin and face. Glow is not same as before.
I am not feeling well since last week. I am also feeling dizziness and unconsciousness. Feeling headache and stomach ache.what can be done
I am 32 years old, suffering from wet dreams since Last 10 yrs, alternate or thrice In a week I ge night fall. I am not addicted of alhocal and masturbation ever, my routine is very fix, I do ypga and exercise. Iwas under the treatment of qualified sexologist for six months, he gave me various typ of medicines like PARI CR 12.5 Etc. But after stopping of treatment my problem reached at its earlier stage, Now a days I am using homeopathy medicine MOTHER TINCTURE SALIX NIGRA LAST ONE MONTH, twice after d meal. please suggest me is it harmful, and how long I use it? It is giving me some improvements. Or prescribe me better option. Next month I am going to married, I am very disappointed about my marriage lyf, Earlier it was ohk but now a days I am feelings helpless please any one direct me in right direction Thanks.
I am suffering from jaundice and my all skin became yellow and my eye also became yellow and my nails also.
Bleeding per rectum is the most worrying problem with many of us. What is required to check this?
Don't get panic.
See yourself it is coming mixed with stool or dripping drop by drop after passing the stool.
It is red or black in colour.
Do you have constipation?
How often is it repeated?
Any medication is taken on the previous day.
Any history of taking food outside in hotel or restaurant.
Any bleeding disorder you have which is known to you.
If you have any one of these make homework and contact doctor immediately with the answer to these question.
Most of the times it is controlled very easily but close watch and full medical opinion is required
With more people frankly discussing about the loss of libido, studies have been conducted to investigate the reasons behind this. Surprisingly, in addition to hormonal and functional causes like genital issues, one common factor that causes loss of libido in both men and women is lifestyle changes. In addition to improper food habits and loss of exercise, loss of sleep is one of the most common causes of reduced sex drive.
Listed below are some reasons how sleep affects your sex drive:
- Lowers testosterone levels: Optimal amounts of testosterone in the body are required for having a good sex drive. Sleeplessness reduces the amount of testosterone produced in the body, thereby directly affecting the person's libido. A week with only 5 hours of sleep daily can reduce testosterone levels by 15%, which is equivalent to approximately 10 to 15 years of ageing.
- Vaginal lubrication: Studies have shown women who sleep regularly are wetter and have less pain during sex. Painful sex in turn reduces the sex drive in women.
- Erectile dysfunction: Improper sleep habits also reduces the quality of erection, thereby leaving you dissatisfied. Patients with sleep apnea who breathe irregularly with pauses in between were identified to have erectile dysfunction. The correlation gets stronger when the erectile dysfunction and sleep apnea improved drastically with regular sleep habits.
- Sleep induced depression: Sleeplessness leads to depression and general fatigue, and the last thing one wants to indulge in when depressed and tired is to have a sex.
- Impaired cognitive function: In addition to depression, deprived sleep also leaves you with overall reduced cognitive function, which leads to a vicious cycle of not reacting to your partner's instincts, etc. If you are not able to decipher whether or not the other person is interested, then the frequency and more importantly the quality of sex is reduced. This again sends out wrong signals to the partner, who will also not make the first move. And that again leads to a gradual decline of your sex life.
- Reduces love: Ever wondered why good sex is followed by a sound sleep and leaves you feeling fresh. There are strong chemical reasons to it sex induces hormones like prolactin which helps you relax and feel rested; it also produces the cuddle hormone oxytocin which increases the goodness feeling; it also reduces cortisol which is the stress hormone. All these increase feelings of belonging and love between the partners, which are affected by lack of sleep.
So, if you and your partner have been have been wondering how to rekindle your love life, think of getting a good night's sleep and sex will happen on its own.