Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Devasish GhoshYour feedback matters!
Everywhere I read that lack of sleep or sleeping at wrong times promotes health issues. Everyday I sleep at 5-6 am in the morning and wake up at 11-12 am as I am having a huge exam next year and I study at night for that. I nearly take 6-7 hrs sleep but timing is unusual. Please tell me whether it is going to affect my body or is this the reason of my depression? What else problem will I face because of sleeping time disorder?
I eat 14 egg whites (2 full included) each day, seven in morning and 7 in evening to maintain my protein intake. I am thinking to increase the intake after 15 days to 20 a day. My question is that is it ok to have this much eggs everyday? Although I do not have any problem at all.
My father is facing the heart problem in a long time. His bypass already done in the year of 2007. Now a days he is facing some problem so I want to know which kind of diet chart I have to maintain for my father.
What are the symptoms of flu? How can we protect ourselves from H1N1? What are the symptoms of H1N1? Is there any herbal medicine to recover from it?
I am 20 years old. I get stomach pain when ever I stretch my body i. E,while playing games, climbing walls.
I have a throat infection since 3 months back and I taken even the anti biotic however there is no sign of a good result. So please I need your advice.
I am 19 years old and had a severe headache from last 3 years .i was unable to uses mobile and use my computer too. While am using it am getting severe headache.
We had an unprotected sex on early morning on 08.07.16, can I take unwanted 72 pill? I am feeding my 45 days baby. Is this pill harm my milk or health of my baby? please help me.
Dear sir, How can I get rid of hand practice because I am very slim and I want to be healthy. So please help me.
I have allergy from 20 days jb mai dva khata hu to thik rhta h and jb mai dva nhi khata to khujli start ho jati h maine blood test bhi krwaya h.
Erectile dysfunction refers to the situation when a man has difficulty in getting a firm erection or an erection, which is required to achieve sexual penetration. Several cases of erectile dysfunction can cause impotency in a man.
- A problem in the blood flow, proper hormone secretion and nervous supply in the body may cause erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile dysfunction also happens due to vascular causes along with neurological causes.
- Arthrosclerosis is a disease which often leads to erectile dysfunction. This disease is commonly caused because of smoking and diabetes. The arteries to the penis become narrow and clogged and erectile dysfunction occurs.
- Neuropathy caused due to diabetes, known as diabetic neuropathy, is a primary neurological cause of erectile dysfunction. Nerve damage on account of surgery around the pelvis area may also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- High blood pressure or hypertension damages arteries all over the vascular system. Blood flow is impaired and proper erection is prohibited, which signifies erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction also happens due to physical causes such as:
- High cholesterol and obesity
- Parkinson's disease and multiple cases of sclerosis
- Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and substance abuse
- Disorder in anatomy or structure of the penis
- Surgical complications
- Several prescribed medicines may also lead to erectile dysfunction because of reactions and side effects.
Erectile dysfunction may also result due to several psychological causes:
- Depression makes a person uninterested in sex due to lower libido and may cause erectile dysfunction.
- A large amount of stress, fear, tension or anxiety may also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Many men suffer from performance anxiety and feelings of sexual failure. This may result in erectile dysfunction.
- Poor communication with a partner or pressure from partner regarding sex may also cause erectile dysfunction.
Homeopathic Remedies For Impotency (erectile dysfunction):
- Agnus Castus: Homeopathic medicine Agnus Castus is used in cases where there is complete inability to attain penile erection during the sexual act. Homeopathic medicine Agnus Castus can be used in cases of erectile dysfunction and sexual weakness where the male has a mental aversion to indulge in sex, along with decreased physical strength.
- Caladium: Homeopathic medicine Caladium is of great help for treatment of erectile dysfunction when the male is unable to have an erection despite having a sexual desire or urge.
- Lycopodium: Homeopathic medicine Lycopodium is of great help for both young people and elderly people suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Tribulus Terrestris: The main indication for using Homeopathic medicine Tribulus Terrestris is the presence of urinary troubles along with erectile Dysfunction.
- Nuphar Luteum: Homeopathic medicine Nuphar Luteum can be beneficial for all those males with erectile Dysfunction in whom the desire to indulge in sexual activity is totally absent. There is no sexual desire with relaxed genitalia.
Erectile dysfunction affects the self-esteem and confidence of a man as he is unable to have sex. Necessary measures should be taken to cure erectile dysfunction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.