Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Dev RoyYour feedback matters!
My ears and nose get blocked regularly? When I am tired or exhausted my ears remain blocked? Why is this happening?
Hello Drs. I have repeated Throat irritation, throat pain. Relief with antibiotics .But every month throat pain. Can't eat hotel food at all. Blood tests were done all are nil. Any alternate meds to stop this again and again?
I am suffering from cervical spondylosis from many years but from 2 days I have pain in neck, shoulder, sternum bone particularly left. Night heart palpitations more tingling poking heart. Sometimes I getup many times due to this anxiety and chest pain. My ECG, echo normal. Sorethroat also started with throat pain.
My throat is going too much chock me saans nahi le pa raha hu what can I have to do. Please give me information as early as possible. Your patient it's my request to you.
My age is 22 years and I have sinus problem since 2 years and controlling sinus allergy using metasapray and ebast m tablet but currently I have coughing since last 3 weeks and I consulted with a reputed Dr. And he told me to take asthakind dx syrup for 5 days and after taking it I felt little better and now Dr. Has prescribed benz pearls capsules for more 5 days and with that earlier I took relent od capsule for 10 days and currently taking histakind m tablet, metaspray nasal spray, benzpearls cap thrice in a day, and esoga rd cap, but coughing problem is still there and when I cough then feeling some throat irritation like I feel breathing problem so I need to control my coughing and also sometimes feel that my throat has been swollen like while swallowing feel difficult sometimes specially early in the morning and I would like to inform you that 4 years back I had tuberculosis but that was treated and its course was completed, so please tell me why I am getting coughing since last more than 20 days and why my throat provides difficulties why I cough.
Sir I have some problems in my mouth in right side near the ear where ligaments are present when I open my mouth there is some noise but not pain in the joint please consult me I am highly thankful for you.
I feel tired and lack of activeness because of throat pain .and I feel heaviness in my head. Kindly suggest some remedy .
Now a days I am facing a problem that my nose is blocked and sputum is coming from my throat for around an year I consult many doctors but nothing has worked out.
I am a 44 year old male. Since last one year I am suffering from nocturia. I am forced to wake up for almost five times a night. I am not diabetic. However I snore loudly and breath through my mouth. I am 5 feet 9 inch tall and 88 kilos in weight. Please help. Vsk.
I have problem in my nose. And my one nose hole is small I think it is sinus. Can I know what are the symptoms of sinus?
I m get very much pain in my throat whenever I take something cold. I'm getting cough always from my childhood. Is there any way to get rid of this?
I am 19 year old m having Congestion and breathing difficulties suddenly I am having dizziness along with dizziness'what should I do?
I went swimming yesterday, I can hear less from my left ear now and it is hurting. Please tell me what I can do?
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.