Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Debojyoti DasYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 18 yrs, she is suffering from mouth ulcer, She takes coconut water drinking water about3 ltrs still she is suffering. please advice me THANK .
I am having a toothache, the pain is on the right side of my jaw and it feels like there's a lump or something right below a tooth. I think the problem is in the gums and when pressed it ache's severely sometimes. What must I do?
Want a healthier toothbrush try keeping it dry!
I am chewing tobacco for more than 15years now these days I am feeling difficulties during eating something my mouth doesn't open fully .
Sir I have smelling problem in my teeth 3 month before i.do treatment for this by a dentist in my area. But few days again I started facing this smelling prob. Nobody wants to talk. To me my friends ,everybody told me that your mouth is smelling do something for this. Help me sir please tell me something. At morning when I wake up my saliva is smelling very badly. Please help me sir.
Sir. I got valuable response from your doctor. Actually I need to removed teeth from both side upper and lower. Two teeth lower side and two more teeth second lower and one teeh from upper part. And after One time.
I am suffering from toothache since 3 month .when we eat sour thing as a example mango bite so l can't eat anything after that so please suggest me what I can do.
I am 27 old male. Last 2 years back I got teeth sensitivity so I makes root canal Afterthat, my problems solved, Again from Few days (5-6days) I am feeling too sensitivity while I am taking Fish, goat or beef meat and cold waters Please help me... What type of food items I should avoid and consume? Please suggest me.
I can not open mouth due to fiborious. Only two finger inserted. Tell me any good medicine to open my mouth properly.
I have noticed my teeth are getting yellow, since few days I started brushing twice a day but still no change. Please suggest how to get rid of this.
I have dental problems. In our area high chloride water. My dental color is brown. So what can I do?
I am facing bad breath problem. Even though used to brush twice in a day and also use tongue cleaner. I am also using mouth wash. Still facing the problem of bleeding gum and bad breath. Please help me and suggest me the remedy.
I am 47 year old lakin kuch month se mouth problem hai mai kisi bhi prakar ka spicy food nahi ka sakta hoo mane 2011 maine pan masala kana chod diya tha mera pura muh bhi nahi kul pata hai please homepath ki medicin ho bataye.
I am 38 old woman and I have pain in right side half head nick tongue cheek and shoulder and my tongue is red from right side and I face every time pain.
I got hit on my left side of the face by someone, my jaw to be exact. I don't know where the punch came from because I got sucker punched. But the pain is mostly on my right side of the jaw, where the joints connect. I use to be able to feel my wisdom teeth on my top right when I moved my haw backwards but now I can not feel my wisdom teeth anymore. Is this because my jaw joints swollen? I am able to open my mouth wide with no problem. Only problem I have is that it hurts my right jaw joint when i chew. I also can not completely close down on my right side. Should I seek medical attention? Please help! Thank you!
My self raj nathan my age 23 I have pblm yellow teeth means water florosies I dnt no water florosies please any suggestion sir. Mam plz.
Losing a tooth to infection (decay) or trauma can be a painful experience. Imagine that you are in a dental chair and just got a new tooth or a bridge fitted. It is a joyous experience, almost like a new found lease of life, to be able to eat better and look better. However, even after a few days to a week, you realize that the new crown is just not settling down completely. There is a constant sensitivity that exists and is not allowing you to enjoy the new tooth.
There are various reasons that the new crown can be sensitive, some of them including:
- A high point: On the new crown, there could be small points that do not allow for a bite as earlier. This can lead to sensitivity and minor jaw discomfort.
- Improper fit with exposed dentin: This can happen at the neck area, where the crown is not fitting the tooth, leaving a small part of dentin exposed. This can lead to sensitivity once the crown is fixed in.
- Other decayed teeth: If there is a decayed tooth adjacent to the crown, it could be confusing and sometimes difficult to pinpoint the exact area.
If it persists for more than a week, check with your dentist on the following:
- Severity of decay: The extent of decay in the first place should be considered, especially if you have had crown as a result of extensive tooth decay. If it was involving a large portion of the dentin, the changes of having sensitivity are high, even after a crown placement. In these cases, there could be silent abscess, which may never manifest as symptoms, but can cause a gnawing sensitivity issue with each bite.
- Area of decay: Root caries and cervical caries are more prone to have sensitivity compared to the crown of the tooth. The enamel layer in these areas is thin and the chances of dentinal involvement is high. The rate at which the decay will reach the pulp and cause pain is also higher.
- Type of dental treatment: If extensive metal work is done, the sensitivity might last longer than a week, which is the norm.
- Triggering factors: Make a note of what triggers the sensitivity, hot, cold or sweets.
- Management: As mentioned, expect the sensitivity with your new crown to last for up to a week. In some cases, it may be longer, depending on, as noted above, the severity of the original decay, the area, triggers, etc.
While some cases may be managed with a small trim of the crown, some may need the crown to be re-fitted, and some may even require re-treating the tooth completely.