Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Debjyoti Dutta
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Knee Care Procedures
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Cluster Headache
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment of Tennis Elbow and Golfer'S Elbow
Cancer Pain Management
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Facet Arthropathy Procedure
Treatment of Shoulder Impingement
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Debjyoti DuttaYour feedback matters!
Dr.Debjyoti is a very competent pain physician and an outstanding teacher with tremendous knowledge in pain medicine. I would recommend him as he is one of the best pain physicians around currently in Kolkata.
He is the best pain specialist I have seen so far with extreme confidence in his job!!!
Hi doctor mere husband ke per bohat dard rehte hai. Jab bi veh office se aate hai. Unka weight bi increase hota ja raha hai. Voh snoring bi boht karte hai.. Pls help me mai kya kru.
I am having knee pain I took x-ray it is showing gap reduce in joints. I went for laser treatment for 10 days nothing happens. I went for physiotherapy there also I did not find any result. Fo you have any other medicine for this. Kindly let me know.
My wrist in the hand 1 st thumb finger down into wrist position inside the finger it has become round shape y is it. I can work in my hand but suddenly its paining it could not give more pressure on that what is the solution for that.
I am suffering from Plantar fasciitis.in April I consulted doctor. After 10 days doctor gave me steroid injection. Which completely reduced pain until this month SEP. Now I am seeing again pain in my left leg. So how to cure permanently. I searched Google there are exercise to follow. Can you tell me how long it will take to cure. What are food diets. I need information how to cure this.
Rheumatism is an auto-immune and chronic disease caused due to the abnormal swelling of the body joints in the knees or the shoulders. The symptoms of rheumatism include intense pain in the morning, mild fever with the pain, swollen joints resulting in immense pain, stiff joints, increased pain in cold climate and extreme tiredness.
Doctors are still doubtful about the exact cause of the disease, but the weakened immune system might damage the joints. This makes obese people, smokers and women most susceptible to this disorder.
According to Ayurveda, rheumatism is caused due to a major imbalance in the ‘Vata or Kapha’ dosha. The Ayurvedic remedies aim for the restoration of the body’s Vata/Kapha balance. Ayurvedic remedies help reduce the ‘ama’, the toxins produced by the body.
The Ayurvedic remedies for rheumatoid arthritis are as follows:
- Boil a cup of mustard oil with camphor in it until the camphor dissolves well. Apply the lukewarm mixture on the affected areas once a day. This helps revive the blood circulation of the affected portion and subsequently reduces the abnormal swelling of the affected joints.
- You can take a few unpeeled slices of potato and soak them in a glass of cold water. Keep it for the night and drink it the next morning on an empty stomach. Do this every day to get rid of the pain.
- Include little amounts of ginger, garlic, and turmeric in your regular meals. This will help to reduce the inflammation and stiffness of the affected joints. Ayurvedic scriptures suggest that you should try and reduce the consumption of fish, red meat, curd, spinach and extremely chilled water as they might cause an imbalance in the ‘vata’.
- Applying a recommended amount of castor oil on the affected region helps reduce the inflammation and thus, the pain.
- A herbal preparation of celery seeds can be consumed daily in order to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!