Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Debi Dutta
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Debi DuttaYour feedback matters!
Respected Doctor, for last one month I am having pain in my back, approximately behind the heart towards right hand, not on the back bone. Sometime it is very low or feels like shifted. I am feared. Kindly suggest some solution.
My father had an angioplasty just 3 days back. He is 100% vegan. Can you suggest a proper diet plan for him? He is a big foodie.
Hi, Can we we get cranberry juice sachet in chemist shops and would there be no harm with BP medicine .Cilacar 10/20 and Eltroxin 100 mg.Please suggest is any harm to take high Bp tablet on that.
Two years ago I had angiography at New delhi, who told me nothing to worry -all clear. They prescribed 150 mg aspirin along with rosuvastatin 10 mg daily at bed time& Embeta AM 25 for BP every morning. Last year they again asked me to continue the same medicines. Since my cholesterol is in normal range. Should I continue with statin & 150 mg aspirin daily or should lower the dose. Please advice.
I have recently had a angioplasty done around 1 month back (01st Aug 2016) with 100% blockage (thrombosis) on RCA. I am on medication for blood thinner & Cholesterol ie Brilinta, Ecosprin & Storvas/Reva. I always find heaviness around my chest and breathlessness at times. I do not wish to continue with above the mentioned medication due to its side effect in long run. Will I have to live with this problem ie heaviness in chest & breathlessness through out my life. Will I ever be able to live a normal life ie run, swim, eat red meat?
Is that any connection between tooth infection and heart And If we remove the tooth in small age It will come again or not?
I am 68 yrs. Old. My heart CABG (open heart surgery) was done 1 yr. 5 months back in January 2015. Still there is pain in chest wall /bones/ribs in the areas of stitches. There is inflammatory formation in 2 inches stitches. Sternum creates problem in my movement. Consulted my surgeon every 2 months. He is not giving any importance in my problem. Lastly 3 months back he referred to physiotherapist and I continuously followed his advice. But, there is no improvement of my problem. I know this problem is not of my heart. Can you suggest me any solution of my problem. I will remain grateful to you.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.