Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Debdeep Kar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Debdeep KarYour feedback matters!
Hello, Actually I would like to request you to provide some information on penis enlargement process or medicines. I frequently use to have sex with my girlfriend she is happy with me but sometimes she say that she like 5.6 inch dick. Whereas mine is only 4.6. So, what should I do to increase my penis size and more stamina to boost. She like to have twice or thrice short at a time for almost 2.5 hours. So, please guide me and prescribe the right medicines as I don't have any bad habits like drinking, smoking or chewing tobaccos.
I have started gym in the recent days. I want to increase my weight and stamina for a healthy body. What should I prefer in diet?
How can we cure pimples in a simple way I have use lot a creams but no use can you pls give me any suggestion.
A daily, regular bowel movement is one of the best personal habits that a person can have. It should be effortless, have well-formed stools, and be a normal routine that does not feel like a task. However, due to various reasons, including altered food habits, bowel irregularity is something very common. Especially in kids, given their increased junk consumption, regular bowel movement is something hard to establish.
The following are some simple, effective ways to restore bowel regularity. While some might require habit formation, once done, it should be effortless and become part of a routine.
- Food habits: Include more fibre which will add bulk and give a laxative effect. The size and weight of the stool is increased, gas formation is reduced, and intestinal discomfort is reduced. Combination of soluble and insoluble fiber obtained from seeds, vegetables, legumes, grains, nuts, and whole grains will do the trick.
- Increase hydration: A good amount of fluid intake will ensure the stool is not hard which requires strain to clear. Minus other drinks, 8 to 10 glasses of pure water can help in regular bowel movements.
- Maintain the good gut flora: If you are constantly constipated, then there is a good chance that the good bacteria are lost. Ensure these are replaced with supplemental probiotics, which also will ensure regular bowel movements. Herbs and other nutrients may also be used, like milk thistle, which also increase production of bile. This also ensures smoother and regular bowel movements.
- Be on the move: While the benefits of regular exercise are manifold, enabling a regular bowel movement is one of them. Do some sort of regular exercise for at least 20 minutes thrice a week, including abdominal and pelvic floor exercises. This improves the muscle tone in these areas and enables smooth and regular bowel movements. Tai Chi or Yoga can also be equally beneficial.
- Massage your tummy: Massaging the abdomen (and therefore the bowels) induces the natural, wave-like movement that is seen in the abdominal organs. This helps the stool to move along the intestine and eventually get them out of your system. Doing this every morning when you wake up before getting out of bed can help develop the habit of passing stool in the morning.
- Take it easy, relax: During times of stress, digestion is slow and bowel movements are not regular. Whether it is music or a walk, relax and see your bowels move more naturally and regularly.
While it is okay to use a laxative once in a while, these simple measures done regularly can help avoid the use of laxatives. Persistent constipation is a cause for concern and might need further investigation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.