Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Debasih Mitra
Submit a review for Dr. Debasih MitraYour feedback matters!
I am 31years old woman I am suffering from planter fascia tremendous pain down at heal tend how it can be treated apart from intake of medicine. please advice.
I am feeling pains in my body whenever I wake up from sleep. Heavy pains so that I have to sit for a couple of minutes and have to my works. Any suggestions regarding this.
Leprosy is also known as Hansen’s disease. It is a chronic dermatological disorder caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium Leprae. The peripheral nerves and mucosa of the upper respiratory tract are affected by the bacteria. Leprosy starts by the appearance of scaly skin lesions. If not treated in the primary stage, it can progress rapidly and cause permanent damage to the skin. It can damage the eyes, nerves and limbs. Leprosy can be moderately contagious, therefore it is necessary for the patient to be quarantined during the course of the treatment to prevent the spread of disease among other family members.
It has been noticed that after prolonged homeopathy treatment, almost 80% cases have been cured and improved. The patients have recovered senses in their limbs; the wounds have improved and in some cases, miraculously disappeared.
Homeopathy and Leprosy
There have also been cases where patients have responded better to homeopathic treatment than the multi-drug treatment regime that most doctors prescribe to leprosy patients. This could be because homeopathy is the safest and a non-toxic remedy to most diseases that does not complicate the health by causing adverse side effects.
A wonder medicine used for the treatment of leprosy is an anti-syphilitic medicine called Mercurius Solubilis. With an extremely high potency of 200, it is known to be an excellent remedy for leprosy. Homeopathic medicines are selected based on the symptoms. First the treatment is done on the symptoms so as to provide relief as soon as possible. Homeopathic medicines then act on the root cause of the disease, also providing bacterial resistance. It helps to retard the progress of the disease. Along with it, homeopathic medicines also help to reduce lepra reactions, and start reviving the damaged nerves, limbs and skin. It also strengthens the immunity system.
Some combinations of homeopathic and natural medicines used to treat leprosy are:
5. Chaulmoogra oil
Hallo Doctor I am ask a question my head is very pain someday. Doctor ask madicen pain killer And our body is very pain.
Sir I am hard worker so I am suffering with body pains so please help me how to get rid of those pains?
My wife is 26 year old. I think she has symptoms like 1. She gets high fever automatically and then after one day fever gets low 2. She told that there is a whole body pain means there is no energy in her body 3. She can't stand up her own if this condition happens 4. She can't talk at all 5. She Suffers from severe headache 6. She also suffers pain around neck 7. She also has little hair growth on her face, chin and her chest. 8. She told that there is irregularity of her periods (menstrual cycle varies from very short days to larger one days) and sometimes she did not get her periods at all. 9. She told that her periods got started late when she was young please suggest me to problems these symptoms are indicating please suggest me. What type of test, blood test, ultrasound etc should be done at earliest. Sir/madam, what should I do. Please help me. I am worried a lot.
Lower abdomen pain can originate from a range of medical issues. In some cases, the pain disappears just like the way it came, in some cases, it takes longer medical treatment to cure the pain. Once the origin and the root cause of the pain are diagnosed, there are plenty of medical options to cure the pain. In this piece, we will briefly touch upon the causes of lower abdomen pain:
- Appendicitis: This is one of the most common causes of lower abdomen pain. It typically originates from the right side of the stomach and soon diverges into the other side as well. The pain can become unbearable in a matter of hours.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection that is caused in the reproductive system of a woman. This is often characterized by vaginal discharge, fever, weakness, intercourse related pain and pain in the lower abdomen.
- Miscarriage: In case there is a loss of fetus on or before the twentieth week, the mishap is termed as miscarriage. It results in acute pain in the lower abdomen pain, vaginal bleeding, back pain, fluid expulsion from the vagina etc.
- Fibroids: This is a growth in the uterus that is often non-cancerous and is commonly characterized by symptoms such as heavy periods, constipation, pain in the legs and back area, pain in the lower abdomen area, frequent urination etc.
- Cancer: A cancerous growth in the lower abdomen area can lead to very sharp pain in the back and surrounding area. The pain is dull in nature and slowly spreads to other areas in a short interval of time.
- Cholecystitis: This is a disorder that results in swelling of the gallbladder area. It results in a sharp pain in the lower abdomen area. A doctor needs to be immediately consulted if a person is suffering from this disease.
- Intestinal obstruction: When the lower bowl gets blocked due to the contents of the lower intestine, a person can feel a sharp pain in the lower abdomen area.
- Salpingitis: When a woman faces stiff pain in the lower abdomen area due to an inflammation of the fallopian tube, Salpingitis is the culprit behind it. This is a sexual disease and needs a doctor’s consultation to get rid of it.
- PMS: A woman can face throbbing pain in the lower abdomen area during her monthly periods. Other symptoms include cramps, weakness, fatigue etc.
- Endometriosis: When there is an extension of the uterus tissue just outside the wall of the uterus, it leads to symptoms such as lower abdomen pain, cramps etc.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome: This is a disorder of the hormone and can lead to symptoms such as heavy periods, a growth of facial hair accompanied with sharp pain the lower abdomen area.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!