Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Debashish KunduYour feedback matters!
I am 32. When I woke up every morning I feel pain in my lower back, my work is related to marketing so I always travel on bike. Pleas suggest me some yoga or exercise to relief n any critical damage to my back in future.
My Mom is 45 years old and she's suffering from joints problems. From 7-8 years. She have done everything recommended by doctors but she didn't got any result. What you think it is. What is the solution to get rid of it while she is facing many problems due to this?
I am a 25 years old male my right hand shoulder is in very pain specially if took some heavy weight to upside.
I have pain in my ankles when I get up in morning I get stiffness in my feet particularly in ankles when I sit for long time then again I get pain in ankles.
Hello sir, my age is 24.3 to 4 years my leg problem is in leg bone I am not properly walking so many time plss share me same thing sir / mam.
I am 19 years old n I have much back pain. So how can I get rid of this pain n can you please tell me this is what kind of pain?
I have a disc prolapse at lumber 4 &5, and I am also suffering from cervical spondolysis. I have pain specially on the shoulder girdle and gradually lower down my left hand. Is there any permanent solution for this problem?
I am 17 years old I am suffering from backache since 3 months .it is gradually increasing .so could you say any remedies to decrease it?
There is sudden pain started in my right feet ankle. Its severe pain and can't move my ankle or stand on my feet. Similar pain started in my left wrist few months ago. It pains a lot when I put a pressure on wrist, for example lifting a bag. But in feet ankle it's continuous pain even if I don't do anything.
Hi my age is 29 (men) old, height 175 cm, weight 85 kgs. I will be going to gym daily, running, cycling, workout I will do weekly 6 days. I have knee pain from many years, I went for checkup doctor after so many tests he said everything is fine you don't have strength on your knees so you are getting pain. So could you please suggest what to do for this. He said stop running on thread mill do cycling, walk daily. I will be following strict diet also daily morning oat meal, 2 eggs per day, 2 cups of green tea, milk per day. Only in the after noon I will have rice, no sweets, slight oily, daily night 1 banana, chapati with curd. Please suggest me what to do. I will get severe pain while climbing stairs.
Is ketorol best of pain, or not? I have chronic joint pain and I have tried several medicines but I am not sure which one is the best. I need good doctor advice on which medication is best for joint pain. Please provide valuable advice on the same.
The toes and heels are the most load bearing components within your feet which take most of the weight when walking, running, exercising or even standing up. The heels are an especially vulnerable part of the body which can become painful either due to injuries or excessive stress put on it. Pain in your heels can also be a sign of other problems in your body.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains or straining the leg: Exercising is one of the most common culprits behind heel damage. Wearing the wrong shoes over prolonged periods, which can cause your balance to be shifted and will lead you to put strain on your heels and cause pain. Falling or spraining during exercising or training can also cause heel pain.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without impacts or trauma and also cause pain. It will slowly build up over time. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor and take remedial action.
3. Achilles tendon: A common cause for heel pain, the Achilles tendon connects the calf muscle to the heel. If this is torn or damaged, it can cause pain in your heel.
4. Arthritis: The deposition of uric acid crystals in parts of your body may result in arthritis; this is a fairly common cause for heel pain as well.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a major role in the development of heel pain. You will either need to change the shoes or adjust the heels to ensure that they are at an equal and comfortable height and keep your posture natural and balanced.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Sometimes aspirin or ibuprofen may be required to numb and dull the pain, if getting through the day becomes difficult or you are in the middle of work.
4. Resting: Sometimes resting is the only medication you can take to relieve the pain as it can only subside once the underlying conditions are corrected.
5. Ice packs: Cold compress and cold therapy would definitely help in numbing the area and providing temporary pain relief.
It is however, advisable to visit the doctor if the pain persists and take specialized medical care in more complicated cases wherein the pain is prolonged.