Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I have a diet problem whenever I eat at lunch or dinner within an hour I go to toilet n also gastric problem it feels like my heart is going to attack now. please solve this problem with home remedies if possible.
I am suffering from high BP, initial stage depression, stress and cervical pain. Can you please suggest what should be done in it without medicine.
The broken heart syndrome occurs when the release of adrenaline in your body (brought on by shock) causes your heart to fail. It is characterised by an intense and sudden chest pain.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Do pains in heart attack occur pointedly at certain area or they occur in wide area. And can they individually occur at shoulders or muscles without having chest pain.
How to solve a problem of a person who is having sugar disease. and heart problem. What are the best medicine.
I have a chronic breath and digestion difficulty when I smell smoke around me even its residue in lift, room or corridor. I feel first with a pain in my chest, sore throat and nasal congestion with a growing headache and air expelling habit through my throat. Nasal steroid spray and tylfast tabs fail to cure me.
My problem is how to overcome after heart brake? how to stop thinking process? because it affect on my mind, mental stability also how should I stop frustration? how I make my mind strong?
Dear Dr. Myself aged 33. I have high BP problem since last many years. I do consume proper medication. But some time I feel giddy. What should I do?
My father has undergone bypass surgery 14 years back and he has travelled by air before his surgery but after that he has always travelled by trains only. Our native is tirunelveli so to save time in travelling I am planning to send him by flight so is it ok? He will be safe during his journey right?
My chest is burning from last 5 days and I won't able to eat food as it is difficult to swallow. Please help me.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.