Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Debashish ChoudhuryYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering from trigeminal neuralgia and asthma as well. Right now she is taking tegrital 200 mg, 6 tabs a day. And inhalers for asthma. Kindly suggest treatment for tg neuralgia.
I have feel numbness in both side of my head and it's been even worse when I get stress and lack of sleep.
I am 36 stroke surviver because of smoking now I left smoking. Usually I take two beer once a week is it ok? What will be my life expectancy? How long can second stroke wait?
Hi doc. Three years ago I got an accident and my right hand got paralyzed yet. That situation doctors named that breichal plexus and I done a nerve surgery under my shoulder. My question is there is any better treatment or hope in my present situation.
Science suggests that marijuana has anti-carcinogenic elements n it's cure to more than 20 life threatening diseases like Alzheimer n depression etc. Why is it still illegal? What actually makes it illegal? Does it cause more harm than a cigarette or alcohol? Please substantiate. Thank you.
What are the effects of parkinson my hands shake while holding anything someone said it can be parkinson so I wanna know more about it.
If mother of an child is having brain tumor and it is cured but the daughter she was born when mother was having brain tumor can suffer from brain tumor.
I am 38 years old. I am suffering from epilepsy when I was 8 years old. I am taking EPTOIN tablets since 8 years. Is there any chance to completely cure.
My right cheek is twitching and when I push my cheek back it doesn't get back to its original position on its own. Is it some kind of stroke or paralysis. I also have an ulcer (severe than usual) on my right cheek, is this happening because of the ulcer or something else. I am 17 years old. please tell me what is reason for that
I m 28 years old male. I have migraine from 12 years and I m taking pain killers very frequently due to that (average 5 pain killers per week. Do they have adverse effects on my health. And what pain killers should I take cause I m taking ZUPARS for now, they mess up my digestion very badly every time I take them. please answer my question n suggest me pain killers which do not effect my stomach. Thxx.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.