Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Debashis Mukherjee
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Debashis MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
How to show my report. As desired USG KUBP report is as under As per report -Right Kidney- normal. Left Kidney - normal in size and shape and echotexture - No evidence of any calculous or hydronephrosis is seen. Urine bladder is seen in distended state. No evidence of calculous or mass lesion is seen. Pre-void urine volume- 262cc Significant post void residual urine volume-48cc Prostate is normal in size (25X40X26mm) Volume (14cc) and attenuation. No diffuse or focal Opinion- Ultrasound KUB reveals significant post void residual urine. Advise - clinically correlation. Some time when there is pressure for long time I feel this as in this case. If I go without too much pressure then in one or two time I feel relief by passing urine in drops also.
Sir premature ejaculation or Ed K liye Koi Medicine nahi aati hai if yes please medicine ka naam bataye.
A heart attack can wreak havoc, throwing a person's life completely off balance. The condition, also known as Myocardial Infarction, often catches a person unawares. As per a survey, close to 7.35 lakhs people (both men and women) suffer from a cardiac arrest and associated disorders in the US every year. Early diagnosis and preventive measures can make a world of difference. Unfortunately, many people ignore or tend to miss out on the early symptoms characteristic of a heart attack.
A heart attack can be very much averted. All you need to do is, listen to your body and pay attention to the following warning signs. Act before it is too late.
- Indigestion, nausea: Nausea, vomiting or indigestion is important, yet most commonly ignored early symptoms of a heart attack. More common in women than their male counterparts, the symptoms are often mistaken for over exhaustion or stomach upset. Nausea, in particular, can be triggered by many conditions and hence the negligence. A person may also complain of stomach ache or heart burns.Though the symptoms may appear to be nothing serious, seeking an immediate medical assistance will not hurt either. A little alertness will only help you in the long run.
- Pain and discomfort in the chest: This is a warning that should be taken seriously by all means. This symptom can be an indication of a condition as serious as a blocked artery, an important trigger for a heart attack.
- Dizziness: Seldom will you find people losing their sleep over something as common as dizziness. While the lack of a sound sleep can make a person feel dizzy and light headed, the symptom (often accompanied by chest pain) could also be an outcome of a low BP (triggered by improper functioning of the heart). Look for the symptoms carefully and act accordingly.
- Sharp pain episodes: Many people experience a sharp pain that originates in the chest and gradually spreads outward towards the arms. The symptom is a clear indication of a heart problem, ignoring which will only spell doom. Sometimes the pain can also spread to the jaw or the throat.The symptom is a strong warning that your heart needs immediate care and attention.
- Sudden and unexplained sweating: Sweating due to hot and scorching summer is understood but unexplained sweating can be dangerous.
- Over exhaustion: If small or regular chores that you could do in the wink of an eye are suddenly leaving you tired and exhausted (climbing the stairs for instance), it is time for you to consult a doctor.
- Irregular heartbeat: The irregular beating of the heart can also be an indication of a heart problem.
- Swollen feet: A heart problem can interfere with the ability of the heart to pump blood. As a result, the affected person may have swollen feet, ankles, and legs.
- Cough: A cough that lingers for long (often accompanied with a pink mucus) is an important indication of a damaged or diseased heart.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!