Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Debashis MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
I have been having premature ejaculation whenever I want to have sex. This is so annoying. Girls think I am not capable of anything. And while I am in front my Penis didn't erect at all. Please how do I prevent this erections problem and premature ejaculation.
The tooth may look a tiny structure, but is a very complicated one. Structurally, it has very high concentrations of minerals and vitamins, all essential for optimal dental health. Reduced or increased amounts of these substances can lead to obvious defects in the teeth, which may impair aesthetics and sometimes even the functioning of the tooth.
While calcium is one mineral that would immediately come to mind, there are a lot of other vitamins and minerals too which play a significant role both in tooth formation and in optimal dental health. Listed below are some of these, along with their role in dental health.
- Vitamin A: Often associated with vision, vitamin A is essential for production of good amount of saliva which maintains healthy mucous membranes. Reduced saliva increases predisposition to decay and gum disease and also increases bad breath.
- Vitamin D: Needless to say, with the strength of the jaw bones, a good amount of calcium is required to boost bone mineral density.
- Vitamin C: The gums have connective tissue fibers which help bind the tooth to the jaw bone. For good strength of the connective tissue, vitamin C is important. Therefore, vitamin C deficiency can lead to tooth mobility and even tooth loss in severe cases.
- Vitamin B complex: There are too many people who would have popped a multivitamin to ward off mouth sores. Niacin and riboflavin especially are essential for optimal mucosal health and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin K: This has multiple roles to play. It helps in improving the body's healing process, blocks substances that break down bone, promotes bone strength, and reduces bleeding disorders.
- Minerals: There is a long list of minerals that are essential for optimal dental health, as below:
- Calcium: From strong enamel to jaw bone, calcium is extremely important for the tooth to be fully formed. Calcium deficiency can result in hypoplastic teeth that are more prone for chipping and decay.
- Potassium: Needed to improve bone mineral density. It also works in conjunction with magnesium and prevents from the blood turning too acidic. Acidic blood can suck out calcium from teeth and bones.
- Fluoride: Proven to be the anti-decay magic medicine, fluoride reduces the incidence of tooth decay. Fluoride gels are applied for children to promote remineralization of enamel which may have initial caries.
- Phosphorus: Provides support to calcium and potassium in bone formation.
- Iron: Required for keeping red blood cell count at a good level and fighting infections.
- Iodine: This trace mineral is required for absorption of calcium and potassium that is essential for tooth formation.
- Zinc: Naturally found in saliva, it fights against plaque formation and subsequent infections.
For optimal dental function, ensure your diet has these essential nutrients.
I am mankeshwar sharma I am 18 years old I am suffering from fever I want to treat I am a student of class 12th.
Iam 20 years old male having backpain recently, and iam suffering from a high fever and body pains only during night soo please sir help me.
I did my urine test and my pus cells 2-5hpf Is it normal ?or is there any infections? Cause I am getting frequent urine 12 times a day.
Hello Doc, im 16 male and I am passing yellowish coloured urine for the past 2 weeks and the urine smells. What should I do?
Hi I am 33 years old male (married). I get ejaculated very fast while having sex or even while masturbating. I have noticed that I get ejaculated within few seconds (it doesn't last for a minute ). I have tried penegra tab but still the result is same. Please advise what should I do?
Which time is best for inter course without condom or pills and the sperm goes inside but child is not produced.
I got some infection in my mouth. It did not get any problem but it creates small pimples inside mouth. I am in trouble.
I an 24 year old male I sometimes have ejaculation in night sleep followed by intern pain in anal region and mild fainting which will last for 30 to 45 minutes to recover . Can you help me ?
I am a 20 year of age male. I had an little accident last month with bike. So my ankle paining a lot. Used several pain killers but didn't work what should I do now.
My skin is dull. BUT MY PROBLEM IS I always feel something is biting me but don't see any insects around my skin. After some time the skin swells as if a mosquito or ant has bitten me. Then it continues in a line as I scratch. I get few patches on hands, legs or thighs etc. When I wax my hands each and ever pore gets swelling as an ant bitten. It remains for a day.
Hi, my mom is suffering from kidney problem from about 7 years and now her consulting doctor recommended dialysis, but we don't want to go for that yet as it have to be continue for lifetime once started. Her current Urea level is 125 and Creatinine is 7.5, please suggest if there could any alternate option available, even if Ayurvedic can do something.
My wife has a headache from 10 days continues. And the headache area is front area and the pain is unbearable. I did many doctors treatment but not any relief. Tell me what I am do for this.
Cholesterol reduction: Like many whole foods, broccoli is packed with soluble fiber that draws cholesterol out of your body. Reducing allergic reaction and inflammation: Research has shown the ability of kaempferol to lessen the impact of allergy-related substances on our body. Broccoli even has significant amounts of omega 3 fatty acids, which are well known as an anti-inflammatory. Powerful antioxidant: Of all the cruciferous vegetables, broccoli stands out as the most concentrated source of vitamin C, plus the flavonoids necessary for vitamin C to recycle effectively. Also concentrated in broccoli are the carotenoids lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta-carotene, other powerful antioxidants. Bone health: Broccoli contains high levels of both calcium and vitamin K, both of which are important for bone health and prevention of osteoporosis. Heart health: The anti-inflammatory properties of sulforaphane, one of the isothiocyanates (ITCs) in broccoli, may be able to prevent (or even reverse) some of the damage to blood vessel linings that can be caused by inflammation due to chronic blood sugar problems. Diet aid: Broccoli is a good carb and is high in fiber, which aids in digestion, prevents constipation, maintains low blood sugar, and curbs overeating.