Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Debalina Bramha
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Debalina BramhaYour feedback matters!
Caught in the mundane chores and uniformity of daily pressures, your love life may suffer quite badly. All couples come to a point where one or both of them are either not interested in physical love anymore or too tired to get frisky. This can affect both life not only physically but also emotionally. Even if you have sex, it becomes dull, boring and unpleasant.
Getting the spark back!
Problems with a dull sex life do not have to mean a complete removal of sex from your relationship. Bringing your sex life on track might take a while, but can be quite easily achieved. Understanding yourself, knowing what gives you pleasure and sharing a romantic relationship with your partner are the key elements of a happy and satisfying sexual life. Some of the tips to get the spark back in your sex life are as follows:
- Communicate: Communication is the key to resolving all problems. Many couples feel afraid to talk about sexual issues, but this should not be the case. Talk to your partner about why you are feeling disinterested. Discuss if you are going through a difficult physical transition such as menopause or other physical ailments. It is better to tell the truth and not let your partner just assume that you may not be attracted towards him or her. Be honest if you are failing to have an orgasm. Proper communication is the first step in trying to resolve a problem.
- Educate yourself: In today’s world, finding a solution to sexual problems is no big issue as you can always look up to the internet for information. Go through books, magazines or other items available which will give a clear explanation to all your queries. Create a comfortable, quiet and interference free atmosphere. Age is also a factor that might lead to reduced libido but creating romantic settings might help in bringing the passion back.
- Keep away from blame and criticism: Try not to introduce any issue which might lead to a big fight. Criticizing at this point of time should also be avoided as it can flare up into an argument.
- Be stress free: Try and keep all the work problems away while you are with your partner. Lighten up and focus on your partner and the total experience rather than only aiming to fulfil a goal. Maintaining a stress free attitude helps in makings sex more enjoyable.
- Relax and be flexible: Relaxing helps you feeling more focussed and enhances your sexual energy. Flexibility to your partners needs only makes them more attracted and aroused by you. Thus physical and emotional flexibility can help in bringing back the spark into your sex life.
- Good health: Your physical and emotional health also affects your sex life. Reducing the intake of alcohol, abstaining from smoke, eating healthy and adequate exercise and meditating to calm your mind helps immensely to maintain a good shape and in turn happy sexual life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My friend had done sex on 29 june . Does she pregnant or not ? What symptoms are shown if she is pregnant ? What should she do if she want to do an abortion ?
Insulin is the most common treatment prescribed for people affected with diabetes. Diabetes is condition where high amounts of glucose prevail in the blood for an extended period of time. However, there are some drugs that offer an alternative to insulin in treating diabetes, which are:
- Liraglutide: Liraglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) drug that causes the body to release greater amounts of insulin so as to facilitate the movement of glucose from the blood to the cells. People with type 2 diabetes generally use this treatment. It slows the digestion process and can cause symptoms of headache and nausea.
- Pramlintide: It's an artificially produced version of amylin. It is taken by both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, facilitates slower digestion of food and therefore, controls release of sugar in the blood. It can cause tiredness and nausea.
- Dulaglutide:This treatment is for people affected with type 2 diabetes and it is administered once a week. It causes more insulin to be released and pass the glucose to the cells. It can cause loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal cramps as side effects.
- Albiglutide: This treatment facilitates pancreas to release insulin and limits the glucagon hormone production. It is used by type 2 diabetes patients who have not taken well to other treatments. The side effects are skin reaction, respiratory tract infection and nausea.
- Exenatide: It is a drug that causes pancreas to release insulin that facilitates movement of glucose to cells. It is a treatment for type 2 diabetes and it restricts release of glucagon in the body. The possible side effects are acidity, constipation and vomiting. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Now I am on 19 th day of my last cycle. I am having symptoms of pregnancy. So can I get correct result through blood test now?
I am 29 year old I had tubactomy one year back n I have 3 boys by cesarean so I am finding good doctor for my reverse tubes n I conceive again so please which doctors can my tubes reverse its possible I pregnant again without risk.
For healthy hair, digestive problems, good eyesight and for much more regular use aloe vera juice and amla juice empty stomach
Menstruation is a barometer of a women's health. Any changes in the menstrual pattern of a woman could be a harbinger of serious underlying disease and should not be overlooked. However adolescent girls are a special case where menstrual pattern is variable and much different from Adult women. It is very common for teenaged girls who have recently started menstruating to have irregular periods. This period pattern is wrongly classified as 'period problems". At the same time one needs to understand that some of the real problems like period pain in young girls are often overlooked as "normal" when they could be associated with serious medical disorders.
Although menstrual disorders are fairly common in most young women, it may have an underlying cause which can be indicative of a serious issue. Therefore, it is recommended for young women to consult a gynecologist if any difficulties arise.
Symptoms Of Menstrual Disorders (Severe)
- Excessive abdominal pain
- Excessive vaginal pain
- Missed / irregular periods
- Painful periods
The severe symptoms are usually accompanied by mild symptoms such as:
- Weight loss
- Headaches/back pain
PCOS and Menstrual Disorders
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is a common reason for women to experience irregular menstrual periods. PCOS occurs when there is an excess of male hormones (androgens) in the body which hinder the production and release of eggs in the ovaries, resulting in menstruation problems. Symptoms of PCOS are acne, hair loss and weight gain. Women with PCOS are 80% more likely to suffer from fertility issues later in life. Along with that, PCOS can result in high cholesterol and high blood pressure. One serious concern for women with PCOS is resistance to insulin which leads to diabetes.
Diet and menstrual disorders
Poor diet can also lead to menstrual complications. An extremely high fiber diet can result in less frequent ovulations and therefore irregular periods. A diet which is too low in fats and fatty acid can also result in abnormal menstrual patterns.
Stress and PCOS
Young women are often prone to immense stress. Stress is one of the primary reasons for delayed periods. Stress can cause minor complications in the hypothalamus which may have consequences in the levels of hormones in the body.
The presence of ovarian cysts in the vagina may be a cause for irregular or painful periods. Endometriosis can cause heavy bleeding and extreme pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.