Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Debalina BramhaYour feedback matters!
My frnd is 21 year she had unprotected sex a week back now she is getting milk fro her breast what may be the reason.
I am feeling pain in right breast. Its been 3,4 days. When I self scanned a small lump in the painful area. Even I am not sure about this as I was panic. Im near to my periods. What are the reason for the lump. How it can be cure.
I have feelings of committing suicide, under went an abortion recently, abortion done through pills. My love of my life is ignoring. I am not understanding whats happening.
I just want to ask that can I have sex with my wife while she is pregnant in starting months. Is there anything to worry about.
Trying to conceive from last 3 months but unable to get pregnant. But in these 3 months 1-2 days prior to period some brown clot is coming out n then periods comes. Also 4-5 days prior to period I am feeling very cold. 2-3 days prior to period I feel like doing lot of sex or love. If in case if anybody is getting pregnant then is there any white discharge every day or only during ovulation? It will be mine 3 years of marriage but except last 3 times ,we were not using any condom or contraceptive pills still why I am not getting pregnant. My periods are regular. Cycle is of 25 days. No medical issues.
Many people nowadays with a craze of health and fitness scroll their eyes on different ideas to eat healthy. Some take professional help, some opt for for Dr. Google, some believe on their own knowledge and idea and end up feeling that 'eating healthy is not easy' end up choosing any possible shortcut to be healthy and fit. Now we need to think is it really so hard to eat healthy? Well the answer is 'Yes'. We need to cross a lot of hurdles to practice a healthy eating habit. Do read this article to know the hard truths about eating healthy.
Reasons why healthy eating is tough to maintain:
1. You need a good market: By 'market' I mean a place from where you can buy fresh, seasonal, affordable, whole foods. And, if you are in a small town or on a budget, then forgot about fancy foods like broccoli, red cabbage, lettuce, salmon, tuna, multigrain bread and so on etc. When you can't get all this latest stuffs it comes in your mind that you can't get health with local foods at all, as you are seeing guacamole recipe for your salad or multigrain sandwich. In this frustration you will chose to have pizza, or a street side roll, full cheese sandwich, which might be similar to all the fancy meals read or suggested to you to be healthy. And the results are problems, such as overweight or underweight or other health disorders. It is just the first reason why eating healthy is hard and even if you cross this hurdle, there are others.
2. You need time for shop: In this 21st century our lives are in superfast mode. Some of us work for 60 hours a week and come back home with all the tiredness, irritability and basically with the need to sleep and rest. At that moment healthy food shopping in budget is nowhere in life. As a lot of us stay alone or both the partners working along with a child for homework or different classes. A lot more examples are there. So time is a big hurdle too.
3. You need time and energy to cook: Now if you can are able to buy fresh foods in your budget, you need to have time to cook all this for you or for your family. That again needs time and energy from you. Now how you cross this hurdle?
4. You need cooking equipments and more than anything else you need cooking skill: It is tough to cut veggies on a plate with butter knife or eat a curry with no salt n spice or make idli without idli mold. And, in that situation you decide to leave healthy eating and opt for a pizza or dine out, all these hurdles after 50 to 60 hours of weekly work will get on your nerves. Let me tell you, your feeling is absolutely normal.
Now what next? Here are some possible solutions:
1. Respect your struggle: Be realistic and learn from your failure. Almost each of us knows fruits and vegetables are good, sugary foods are bad, even you know about portion control. But whatever suggestions you have received is not at all easy to maintain, you need to admit that. You need to know, practice makes you perfect and you can fail in between. Not to worry, start again. Find new strategies to work on eating healthy challenge.
2. Make a kitchen toolkit collection: With smart choice of kitchen toolkit can make your work easy
- A good knife, chopping board, peeler, slicer, dicer and easy vegetable chopper (cost around Rs.350/- onwards)
- Silicon coated cooking utensils (kadai, pan etc., cost around Rs.1000/- onwards)
- A steamer pot (costs around Rs.500/- onwards)
- Basic OTG and utensils (costs around Rs.2500/- onwards)
- Roti maker (costs around Rs.1000/- onwards)
- Hand blender ( costs around Rs.1000/- onwards)
3. Make a schedule for shopping and cooking: Make a smart grocery shopping list (with minimum preservatives) with pre planned meal for a whole week. Choose locally grown foods if you are in a small town or order online if your area is covered for delivery by grocery stores. You can consult a qualified dietician for a healthy menu and recipes also. Nowadays it is very easy as online clinics are there. In this way you can avoid scrambling your plan to eat healthy and save money by minimum food wastage.
4. Reduce your stress: Eating healthy will help in relaxing you and you can properly utilize your resources of money, time, energy and skill. If you are in stress you can't use any of it. So, go for walk; relax with music or book, go for vacation with your family and friends to manage your stress.
5. Simplify your cooking: You must not elaborate your meals all the time. Think smartly and make one pot meal with maximum nutrition.
6. Ask for help or help each other: It's ok if you ask for help to eat healthy. So help your partner or mom in cooking or shopping or ask for help from a professional. As in India it's quite easy to get a cook at your place. You can hire a cook for yourself or to save money jointly with some friends.
7. Learn new strategies of healthy eating: Healthy cooking needs more effort than you think. So before you leave healthy eating, stop and re-examine. Search Dr. Google or learn from your mom or family or society for new recipes and customize recipes for healthy eating or for relaxation join cooking class.
8. Eat out once a week and eat smartly: Fond of eating out? No problem. Choose a day in a week and eat outside food in one meal. But choose less oily, less fried, less preservative, maximum nutrition options. Like you can opt for thin crust whole wheat pizza with or sub wrap or sandwich with all veggies, baked or grilled filling with no extra cheese, Idli with sambar, yellow dal with whole wheat tandoori roti (no butter), grilled or baked or steamed options according to your choice. Learn about your healthy meal.
After reading all possible solutions I am sure you will start eating healthy, learn and help others to eat healthy.
Me and my gf were kinda making out today. I had this precum comes. Later I wiped ot off and put the penis slightly in thr vagina. Suddenly she felt uncomfy so took it out. It was in for 4-5 sec. Is it possible tat she can get pregnant?
We have married one year ago After continue sex We could not conceive a child My semen analysis and my wife's examination are okay What we do?
I am an 18 year old girl and I recently had unprotected sex for three consecutive days on the first day of sex I immediately consumed an i- pill just after an hour. I am experiencing spotting and little bleeding since the 3rd day after the last time I had sex which was 21st may 2016. And my periods had got over on the 19th which was the third day of my menstrual cycle. And I had also consumed medication to delay my period from 6th of may to 13th may my original period cycle date should have been 12th but due to the delay pills I go them on 17th. Is this the implantation bleeding? Am I pregnant by any chance?
My gf is having white vaginal discharge more than normal what could b the possible reason behind this.
Hi, am female. I got married in August 2016. From past 1 and half month am participating in sex except on mensuration period. From 2 days while am participating in sex am getting pain at entrance of my G-spot. When my half inserting pennis in to mine getting pain. Getting itching sensation over there. Am having sensation like I need to urinate. But am unable to urinate as regularly. Could you please suggest me what could be the reason do I need to undergo any treatment. Please suggest any medicines. Thanks in Advance.
I am 28 year old my period date is 29 Apr 29 May 8 July & 18 Aug. What is the write time of my evaluation & which date I use fertomid 50. I want to get pregnant faster. Please advise.
Dear Doctor, I got unwanted pregnancy by chance about which I came to know just after skipping my periods, so that was 5 weeks pregnancy, that's why I had abortion pills for the first time which are usually recommended by various websites as well. It worked, but I did not get proper periods, I mean blood clots are coming but only with urine otherwise the pad is clear. But yes I am having very strong cramps after taking pills. I wanted to know that it's normal or I need to have pills again. Please guide me.
The theory behind the anti-calorie diet is that they contain a negligible amount of calories. The body spends more calories in digesting them than their combined calorie value of the diet. Whether or not it is a true statement, it is pretty evident that the following food items have scant calorie value and will not even put a dent in your daily diet:
- Celery: A hundred grams serving of celery contains 16 calories. The water content of this food is close to 90 percent. The stringy covering only holds the water content inside. As such the body spends much more energy in digesting this food. Celery, therefore, is a perfect definition of anti-calorie food.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is a great vegetable that helps in preventing cardiovascular diseases and cancer. The count of calorie is extremely less in cabbage. The body can digest it without any additional effort. It’s filling nature addresses hunger while making sure that the body digests it easily. It is estimated that 100 grams of cabbage contain only 20 calories.
- Cucumber: Cucumber has close to 95 percent of water content. Being light weight and less filling, this food can be consumed until one is full. This is perhaps the reason why cucumber finds a place in almost every salad along with other low-calorie fruits and vegetables. 100 grams of cucumber contains mere 16 calories, making it the ideal anti-calorie food.
- Mushroom: Mushrooms are a great replacement for high-calorie foods. A mere 22 calories in a 100-gram serving makes them an ideal item to be a part of the anti-calorie diet. The fungi presents in mushrooms are not only good for health, but is extremely light weight. It can be consumed along with other food items as a side dish or in the form of soup.
- Watermelon: Despite its sweet nature, watermelon has a surprisingly low-calorie count. Apart from being extremely light weight, watermelon can be easily digested and has antioxidant properties. A 100 gram serving of watermelon has only 30 calories. This, however, should not be taken daily, if you are very health conscious.
- Tomatoes: The red tomatoes are one of the healthiest foods that are easily available. It can prevent serious diseases such as cancer and heart blockages. A calorie count of 17 makes it a great fruit to be included in the anti-calorie diet.
- Lemons: Although lemon has a calorie count of 30, it can be included in the anti-calorie diet to ensure a different flavor in your diet. It can be consumed in the form of juice to finish your meal or start a day. Its vitamin C content is extremely beneficial for the body.