Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Debadeep Chakravarthi
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Debadeep ChakravarthiYour feedback matters!
My of my tooth gum is swollen from last 7 days and is not normalizing. There is no pain or any other problem with the tooth. Hence difficulty in taking food. Please advise medicine / remedy.
One and half month before my mother took dental pain medicine from local medical shop without consulting the Doctor. From that day, she was suffering with more Saliva and bitter in her mouth, abdominal pain, Vomiting and diaria problem's. She couldn't take normal diet She could having liquid food only. Even If she eaten one piece Idly she getting Vomiting and pain in her abdominal. These problems were started slowly and then increased severely when we removed one of her teeth at the Dental Hospital due to more pain and swelling on the teeth. That time the Dental doctor said that my mother teeth were so weak and some of her teeth need to remove it. And also he said her teeth and gums got infected with more plague and fungal infections. The doctor suggested us to clean her teeth immediately. Initially, we thanked that my mother suffered with stomach ulcer and Iron deficiency problems. After few days only we noticed that her problems didn't decrease. She was suffered even more with Saliva and bitter in her mouth, abdominal pain, Vomiting and diaria problem's. Then only we realized that she was suffered with some chronic disease. And then we consulted with Dr. At Sudha Hospital, Royapuram, Chennai to diagnose the exact disease. The Doctor suggested us to take the ECG & CT scan to check my mother Heart, Liver, Kidney, Spleen and abdominal functions and also the Complete Blood Count Test. After taken all the suggested test only we came to know from the Doctor that my mother suffered with Acute Myeloid leukemia (Blood Cancer) disease. Due to my mother RBC and Platelet count very low we immediately admitted in the Rajiv Gandhi Govt Hospital in Chennai on 25.8.17 as per Dr. Balasubramaniam advice. She was under going treatment 15 days from 25.08.2017 to 09.09.2017. Due to her age problem the GH Doctor given only the low dosage of chemotherapy from 26.08.17 to 30.08.17 (5 days). At GH only we took Bone Marrow Aspiration test. The Bone Marrow Test report says 70% Blast on her Bone Marrow and CBC Report says 90% Blast on her blood. She was discharged on 09.09.2017 after 15 days treatment. The GH Doctor asked us to come after 15 days for the further follow up treatment. Now her abdominal pain feel better but didn't decrease fully. And she still having more Saliva and bitter in her mouth and couldn't eat the normal diet. How can we stop the excessive production of Saliva and bitter taste in Mouth. And can we cure the stomach ulcer problem while taking the blood cancer treatment or not? The stomach ulcer problem which happened by blood cancer or it is a another problem? Because my mother not able to take the normal diet. She said after drinking water, Milk or liquid food she having pain in her abdominal 10 to 15 minutes. After that the pain is reduced.
Due to chewing of gutkha tobacco since 2 years my mouth is unable to open and lips became black. Please suggest.
Frequently i am getting mouth ulcers and i am unable to eat any spicy foods or hot food. Please help me.
Hello Doctor my self rajesh I am 35 year old man I have cavity and yellow teeth problem last 2 month and sensitivity problem what should I do please tell me.
Gum bleeding is a severe kind of oral trouble and it needs to be resolved as soon as possible otherwise it might get converted into a serious issue. There are some simple ways by means of which bleeding gums can be stopped.
5 ways to prevent bleeding of gums
- Have a healthy diet: Oral health can only be preserved well by maintaining a healthy diet, and this can also prevent bleeding gums. Fruits and veggies are included in this kind of diet. These foods offer necessary nutrients, which get absorbed in your gums as a result of which gums stop bleeding. The state of your gums can be improved by adding those foods into your diet as these are enriched with magnesium, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin A.
- Improving dental care routine: Bleeding gums can be stopped by taking good care of the health of your gums, and this is possible only with the help of a regular dental check-up. Consult a dentist right away. Though flossing and brushing are needed for reducing gum inflammation and swelling, but still medical check-up is required in order to find out whether you are using the correct toothbrush, flossing solution and toothpaste or not. On the other hand, early stages of gum diseases causing bleeding can be detected and thus advanced stages can be easily prevented.
- Quit smoking: You should not continue smoking anymore in order to protect your gums from different troubles or diseases. Tobacco toxins keep on depositing over your gums due to consistent smoking thereby, causing severe troubles, and you might even face gum bleeding.
- Acute relaxation: If your stress levels somehow get increased, then in that case, you might face the trouble of gum bleeding. This is the reason you should steal some time from work for relaxation. You can also start practicing different kinds of stress-releasing therapies like yoga, meditation and other related ones. In this way, your mind troubles will be eliminated, stress level will be controlled, and finally immunity system can be strengthened as a result of which bleeding from the gums can be stopped.
- Stop sharing dental accessories: It has been found that most of the gum diseases are occurring due to sharing of dental accessories with your dear ones; especially toothbrush, braces and others. This will eventually spread affection and love, but along with that infectious gum diseases will also occur, which are highly unwanted. These diseases might lead to severe gum bleeding at times.