Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Debabrata Bhattacharya
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Debabrata BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from gas problem it continue more than five to six years now I am 35, I work as a accountant so, always siting in. Front of desktop i'm feeling very unfit from last two years i'm not fatty but belly is so increased my waist is 36 and belly 42 inch. So please tell me how to reduce my gas and leg shoulder elbow join pain? one things missing that is I have dysentery long time.
I have desk job and working regularly before laptop/desktop. I have arm pains for last three months. Got relief in rt arm pain but pain in left arm persisting. It is mild and some times a bit more. Ex- of arms reveals Cervical spend with c5-6 disc lesion.
Hi, I am 32 years old. I have started getting severe upper abdominal pain. Pinching stabbing kind of pain. One month after my second C-section. I have shown my condition to gynaecologists, general physicians, gastroenterologist and homoeopathy doctors. After several relevant tests (infact all the major tests conducted), I have been told I have IBS. Tablets COLOSPA RETARD and HYDPAN were prescribed by the gastroenterologist for 5 months. It relieved me of the pain for 5 months but after medicine was stopped by the doctor, the pain is back with the same intensity. I have been tested for food allergies, epigastric hernia, intestinal adhesions, gastroscopy, CT-scan of abdomen and pelvis, etc. All reports are normal. Please help me to know how I should attempt to get complete relief from this pain. Thanks.
My wife is suffering from depression for last six years. She is taking placida tablet daily as per advice of doctor but she complains of knee pain regularily and also taking thioroid tablets. She also has constipation problem and fast breathing during evening. Please advise its treatment. She has also developed fat ( height-5' 2, weight-70 kg, age-53 yrs ).
I am 35 years old. My back bone pain some time. Advise doctor for mri. For suggestion. please tell ?
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.