Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Damodar Prasad LalYour feedback matters!
I am getting pain At the back of my heart and this happens when I am in stress I do not know that weather it is heart problem or muscular pain. Could you please let me know what to do. I am getting this problem everyday if I am thinking something. The pain occurs from the back to my hands. Please let me know.
I am suffering with high blood pressure problem since three four months please suggested me about the daily diet to control it.
What is heart attack How to block that What is the cause of heart attack What we do that time That time we face a big pain?
My Triglyceride level had gone up to 240 and LDL level was 140. Doctor advised me to take TG Goal 145. Now I am taking this medicine since last 3 months and now my cholesterol level is under control. But after taking medicine I felt rashes in mouth and bad tests. So, please advice alternative medicine. Some body known to me advice to take Tab. Rosuvas f 10 instead of Tab. TG Goal 145. Please advice. S. Alam.
Cardiac arrest is reported to be the number one cause of sudden death for people over the age of 40. As it strikes fast and without prior warning, it usually leaves no time for getting help to the patient. Many lives can be saved if the necessary first aid is given immediately by people who know what to do in case of a cardiac arrest.
So first let us know about the signs of a cardiac arrest:
- Loss of consciousness: A person may feel dizzy, sweat, faint or collapse suddenly. You can tell if someone has just fainted and not had a cardiac arrest if they are still breathing or have a pulse.
- No breathing
- No pulse
- Muscle twitching.
Now that you have recognized the signs; here is what you can do:
- Call the ambulance and try getting an emergency medical professional to attend to the person.
- If professional help isn't available, emergency resuscitation measures must begin. An automated external defibrillator (AED) can rapidly determine whether the person has an abnormal heart rhythm that can be treated by an electric shock (called defibrillation). AEDs are available in many public gathering places, such as stadiums and concert halls. An AED is used before calling for help and before attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because an AED is more likely to save lives. If the AED detects ventricular fibrillation, it provides an electrical shock (defibrillation) that can restore normal heart rhythm and start the heart beating again. Emergency medical care should be obtained even if the heart has started beating again. If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, CPR should be done.
- If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, other measures are begun, such as opening the airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- CPR combines artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or rescue breathing) to supply oxygen to the lungs with chest compressions, which circulate oxygen to the brain and other vital organs by forcing blood out of the heart.
To do CPR (artificial respiration), the rescuer's mouth covers the person's mouth and then rescuer slowly exhales air into the person's lungs (rescue breaths). The person's airway must remain opened during artificial respiration. To prevent air from escaping from the person's nose, the person's nose can be pinched shut as the rescuer exhales into the mouth.
Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at risk of a cardiac arrest.
How can I get rid of excess stored fat in my chest region (moobs). It looks really embarrassing and I want to get rid of this asap. Please help.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain when ever I cough hard, can you suggest what should be done.
I am 22 year old male and I have problem in breathing sometimes (chest gets heavy and I can't sleep or walk). What should I do? Please suggest.
Mujhe bp high aur low ki problum hai mai medicine time se leta hun but kuch din se mera bp kabhi bi high ho jata hai ghar se bahar rehta hun agar time pe doctor ns mile to mushkil ho jayegi what can I do.
Helo sir. My mother age 62 years had angiography in 2011 which shows 60% blockage in her lad. Now in 2017 I have hone for ct angiography which shows similar result .50 to 60 % blockage in proximal and 60 to 70% blockage in distal lad. Should I opt for angioplasty or resume my medicines. And one thing more should I also give ayurvedic medicine along with allopathic medicines. Please reply sir. Thnk you.
I am 20 years old female . I have some problems in my chest .I mean that my nipples are inside but there is no pain . What disease may I have .
My heart beats are always fast even when I am resting it is 85-90 When I sleep my breath rate also increase And my potty in also thin but I do potty once a day I had infection in my lungs but now it is ok And also when the treatment was going on My potty was fine earlier it was same as now Nd I was gaining weight now am not able to do so.
I have chest pain in middle from last 2-3 months. Sometimes I take Rab-20 medicine when it feels too much pain. I feel some heaviness. And most of the time I feel heaviness in breathing and whenever I wake up from bed. Please suggest me some cure.
My shoulder (lats) plate is dislocation in last few months, I have no pain but my chest shape become disorder and my one side chest not fully develop as another side.
Generally known as Lasoon. To maintain normal health there is no any other substitute except Garlic.
It?s a great n effective natural antibiotic.
How to use:
Skin Problem: with neem for best result
Whooping cough: 1- Tab 2 times in day
Asthma: 3 pcs of Garlic boiled in Milk & drink every day night
Low BP: 1 Tab 2 times in a day
Earache: Boil well in oil and filter, use as ear drops
Phlegm: To Filtered as above & rub on chest and throat
Gas / Indigestion: 2- tab at Night
Its also useful in Fungal Infection, Acne, Obesity,Pimples, Tuberculosis, Ring Worms Etc ?