Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. . D. N. BanerjeeYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old married women. Two weeks back I got diagnosed with PCOS. Doctor advised me to take hormone tablets for 6 months as I am not planning for pregnancy. My hair is falling very badly. What is the strict diet plan I should follow?
My husband is 40 years old and his creatine level is 1.5. Will this affect the kidney? Is biopsy required? He has Rheumatoid arthritis and Gout. He has undergone bariatric Surgery on May 28, 2014.
Hello. I have curly hair like between curly and wavy. They are very dry and lack shine. O don't know what to do with them. What should I do to get soft and shiny hair. I use egg once a week. Please help.
Do you know the sun is making your skin age faster? Plus, 5 other reasons behind facial wrinkles
Facial wrinkling occurs when the skin develops creases, folds and ridges. The formation of wrinkles is a normal part of the process of skin ageing. However, certain factors may accelerate the process and lead to premature wrinkling of the face and other parts of the body.
The main causes of facial wrinkling are:
- Skin ageing: as a person gets older, his/her skin becomes less taut and begins to sag. The production of natural oils and fat in the deeper layers of the skin gets reduced with age, which leads to the formation of wrinkles due to diminished skin elasticity.
- Sun exposure: constant exposure of skin to the sun causes damage and speeds up the ageing process. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun break down collagen and collective tissue fibres, which is the primary cause of premature wrinkling.
- Skin complexion: due to the absence of melanin, people with fairer (lighter) skin, experience more damage due to sun exposure. This causes them to develop wrinkles much earlier.
- Facial muscle contraction: repeatedly making the same facial expressions and contraction of face muscles causes wrinkling. Those who constantly frown, smile or squint get facial wrinkles as it leads to reduced skin elasticity.
- Smoking: smokers are more susceptible to premature wrinkling. This is due to the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals from the smoke in the bloodstream, which hamper the supply of blood and oxygen to the outer layers of skin.
- Genetic factors: many people get facial wrinkling as a result of hereditary causes and family genetics.
However, the good news is that facial wrinkling can be prevented through these simple ways:
- Sun protection: This is the most effective way of avoiding wrinkles. Keep yourself protected against sun exposure by staying out of the sun as much as possible and wearing sunscreen at all times.
- Quitting the smoke: Kicking the habit will show a marked improvement in your skin quality and would help prevent further wrinkling.
- Use of moisturisers: Dry skin is more prone to wrinkling. Keeping your skin supple and moisturised prevents wrinkles.
- Leading a healthy lifestyle: The combination of following a nutritious diet, drinking plenty of water, getting enough sleep and regularly exercising keeps the skin young and wrinkle-free.
- Treatment options: There are several options to improve wrinkles by procedures which include botox, fillers, prp and lasers for skin tightening. The most suitable option can be chosen depending upon the severity and type of wrinkling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am 31 year old male and have skin problem (prurigo nodularis) for last 10-12 year I have take many typs of medicine. Please suggest.
I am 19 year old and I used teeth pin on my teeth and suddenly my teeth is going to black what I do? And my teeth also go to weak anand it is so hurting meme what I do?
I'm suffering from piles from last few month and consult to many general surgeon they says it's in initial stage and give me some medicine. When I take that medicine our pain and burning is recover in few days but again n again orrcure it's.I was consult in some top most hospital in past 15 days and the last Sunday they said you recovered perfect and piles problem is finished without surgery because of its in initial stage. But I feel today also some burning problem please suggest me the best some people says use ayurveda medicine and some says homeopathic. Suggest me what is the permanent solution for its.
I've been having headache and a throat pain since last three days. I did have a party before these days. Can you suggest my problem and remedy?
I have suffering from spine ,shoulder and neck pain about 2 years also back pain and knee pain body pain, piles. During work on computer and driving a car, I feel weakness and unwell, dizziness and very body & back pain. Recently my Blood Test report- High sensitivity c reactive protein 6.27 mg/L Iron 44.3 ug/dl Hdl cholesterol direct 34 mg/dl Ldl cholesterol direct 70 mg/dl Triglycerides 204 mg/dl Vldl cholesterol 40.8 mg/dl Aspartate aminotransferase sgot 41.8 U/l Testosterone 226 ng/dl 25 oh vitamin D total 12.61 ng/ml Average blood glucose 125 mg/dl Total RBC 6.26 eosinophil 8.8 Please suggest me.
Dr. Nirupana Pushkarna speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY