Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. D K GhoshYour feedback matters!
The experience was good.. He understood the issue thoroughly and gave the medicines accordingly
I am 58 years old. I can't sit in car or else for long. Left leg looses sensation. Taking one capsule of winerve pg daily.
I am having a ligament injury in my right wrist while playing cricket. I did not paid attention to that and continued to play till that pain is worsened. My age is 45 and now I am having lot of pain even lifting mobile by right hand. X rays show nothing. I had taken ultrasonic treatment also and since last 15 days I had given complete rest to right hand with creep bandage in position.
Hello, I am 27 years old male and having pain all joints feeling rest less no energy high hart rate headache no appetite in morning feeling vomiting what should I do?
Hello doctor. I am 26 years old coming to the point from last several days I have a pain actually its aching in my right knees I have visited a lot of doctors they said its just because of tiredness is it or something else please let me know. Thanks and regards.
I am suffering from a pain on back of my right waist for around 3 weeks. If I apply any ointment or balm, pain gets reduced for 1-2 days. After that it returns again. But I was not hit in waist by any way. Again if I lie on my stomach for 1-2 hours at a stretch, then while I try to get up, it feels like my waist got locked. After that if I try to bend forward then I have to hold my waist by hand else I feel insufferable pain. Please advise.
Hello doctor When I am running there is no much pain in my legs but when I stop the running there is much pain in my legs I am preparing for the race of army I am a student Tell me the solution please This is happening from three or four day Before it doesn't happen.
I have spondylitis for past 10 years but not severe but now it has worsened and both upper arm have severe pain. Also shoulder is paining. Now I am undergoing physiotherapy but still pain.
I am 23 years old male. I have a back pain from last 2 years. Because of that I can't even do any jobs. I tried everything for that pain. But I didn't got any relief. What should I do now?
There are many conditions that can affect the foot. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. The plantar belt is the level band of tissue (tendon) that can give your heel unresolved issue toes. It can form curves on your foot. In the event that you strain your plantar belt, it gets powerless, swollen, and chafed (excited). Mobility also becomes an issue in such cases. At this point, your heel or the base of your foot will hurt when you try to stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is commonly found in middle aged people. It also affects elderly individuals who are constantly on their feet. It is known to affect people who are into sports or even those in the defense forces. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
Causes: Rehashed strain can cause the tendon to tear. These can prompt agony and swelling. This will probably happen if the following conditions are met:
- Your feet roll inward excessively when you walk (too much pronation)
- You have high curves or level feet
- You walk, stand, or keep running for drawn out stretches of time, particularly on hard surfaces
- You are overweight
- You wear shoes that don't fit well
- You have tight Achilles tendons or calf muscles
Symptoms: A vast majority of patients with plantar fasciitis experience pain when they begin to move about after getting out of bed or sitting for a while. You may have less stability and experience pain after you take a couple strides. The motion also begins to sting the feet.
Treatment: There are numerous things you can try to improve your foot:
- Avoid walking or running on hard surfaces.
- To lessen the pain and swelling, you can try applying ice on your heel. You can also take an over-the-counter pain reliever like Ibuprofen, (for example, Advil or Motrin) or naproxen, (for example, Aleve).
- Do toe stretching exercises and calf and towel extensions a few times a day, particularly when you wake up in the morning. (To perform towel extensions, you have to pull on both closures of a moved towel that you put under the bundle of your foot.)
- Get another pair of shoes. Pick shoes with great curve support and a padded sole. Additionally, you can wear heel glasses or shoe embeds (orthotics). Use them in both shoes even if only one foot is affected.
- Plantar fasciitis is caused by wounds that have happened after some time. With treatment, you will have less agony in a couple of weeks. The recovery period could also range from a couple of months to a year.