Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chinmoy Seal
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Chinmoy SealYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a bad breath problem due to dryness of mouth I have undergone hormones secretion test they told T3 n T4 is normal and I consulted dentist even they said your teeth is fine no problem n you have dryness problem. So please helm to get rid of this problem. By suggesting medicine which available in medical stores. Am not able to speak with my friends also so please help me.
Hello Sir/Mam I have got a problem with my teeth. My two front teeth are a bit larger than the others. Besides, these two have got pushed back in the very middle and it has created a misaligned position. Hereby, I want to know that whether this can be fix through a simple treatment or not as I can't afford much. Can it be fix within a year ?And how much it will cost? Thank you.
My frontal teeth are big and slightly in upward direction. Is there any permanent solution to get suitable gesture in those teeth? Is cutting teeth to look small safe for long term future experience? Pls suggest a safe treatment.
I am using listerine mouthwash for good result of teeth I just wanna ask its safe for mouth Someone told me use of it having cause of mouth cancer? Please advise
Sir I had Sonera pain in 32th teeth because that pain is because of the teeth is coming and on that some flesh is there it's paining please tell me the tablet.
Sir mera ek daat aadhi accident mei tuut gya hai or wo halka hilta bhi hai kya uspe cap lgwana sahi hoga.
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.