Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chinmoy Mondal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chinmoy MondalYour feedback matters!
Ranjit Kumar Lahiri
He is an excellent doctor his way of diagnosis is flawless
I am 20 years old male. I am addicted to masturbation. Whenever I am alone, I am thinking about it. I want to avoid it all the time. But suddenly my mind changes. I am masturbating at least once per day. No other addictions.
I am not having periods since 3-4 month I am a unmarried girl and. In this period my weight is gained from 45 to 52. And white and transparent liquid come from vagina since 3-4 month. Since my menstrual cycle start my periods are irregular..
HI, I have stomachache since 1 year in left side of abdomen. It increases while constipation. It always pains a little bit. please suggest me something to get rid from this.
As a person grows older, the body undergoes wear and tear. This can be experienced in many ways. It can be quite frustrating for an elderly person to realize that they cannot do the tasks they once completed with ease. Making a healthy choice when it comes to diet and lifestyle can help people live comfortably in their old age.
Some of the most common problems experienced by elderly people are:
- Arthritis: Arthritis is typically experienced in the form of joint pain. It can affect any joint of the body and typically worsens with time. There is no medical cure for arthritis but with the right lifestyle, it can be managed and its progression can be slowed. Exercise is crucial to dealing with arthritis. While it may seem counterintuitive, regular exercise can help the joints stay supple and protect the cartilage between bones. Since obesity, is one of the main risk factors for arthritis, exercise also helps with weight control and hence reduces the risk of suffering from this condition.
- Osteoporosis: Osteoporosis refers to brittle bones or hollow bones. This is marked by the lowering of bone density that makes them weaker and more prone to fractures. Very often, this condition is not diagnosed until the person has broken a bone. Osteoporosis can be prevented by eating the right diet. Calcium is the building block of our bones and hence, a calcium-rich diet can help prevent and manage osteoporosis.
- Depression: Many elderly people are affected by depression. In many cases, it is caused by the inability to perform tasks, they once did comfortably and the frustrations of seeing their body get weaker. Depression can lead to a number of other mental disorders if it is not nipped in the bud. The easiest way to prevent depression is by spending at least one hour outdoors every day. Going for a walk or even sitting in the park where the person gets to interact with other people can help improve their mental health.
- Heart disease: As one grows older, the risk of heart disease increases. People with high cholesterol levels or high blood pressure have an increased risk of heart diseases. Thankfully, eating right can help prevent these conditions. In addition to a well-balanced diet and regular exercise, adding herbs such as garlic, turmeric and cayenne to food have also been known to be beneficial for heart patients.
- Incontinence: As a person ages, the pelvic muscles weaken and he or she may find it difficult to control their bladder. This can create an embarrassing situation. Kegel exercises are ideal to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and treat incontinence. Drinking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water each morning can also be helpful in dealing with the problem.
Much of these conditions associated with chronic diseases can be avoided through home remedies and preventive measures such as healthy lifestyle, regular exercise, injury prevention and proper care.