Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chinmoy MondalYour feedback matters!
Eating more maggi aur yippee is not good as it is of maida, does aata noodles also not good for health can we eat it daily basis?
I am a male of 64 years. My height is 5 feet 6 inches, weight 77 kgs. Want to reduces weight. I am vegetarian. Not eating fried or sugar even avoid eating grains. Having back problem so cant walk much.
I am 23 years old male and I am not sure but I believe I am having Piles problem as I am facing the same symptoms which are described on internet. I am using" Proctosedyl" cream for relief from itchiness and Bleeding. I am facing problem since 3 months Kindly suggest me some good medicine for permanent treatment.
Hi, I am 16 years old studying in 11th grade. I am preparing for board exams and also attending FIITJEE coaching due to which I undergo a lot of depression and stress through out the year. I am not able to mange both together and not able to concentrate on either of them. How can I control depression and stress, as well as manage the time to concentrate on both these things and excel? Plse advice me!
Ayurveda or 'science of life' believes in a holistic approach to health and well-being. Lifestyles have changed with more of processed and refined food, less of natural food, reduced exercise, increased sedentary patterns, etc. With this, there is a growing incidence of obesity – both the age of onset and the severity of progression.
Ayurveda attributes good health to a balance between three elements – vaata, kapha, and pitta. The imbalance between the three leads to ill health, including obesity.
Weight loss, according to Ayurveda, includes a holistic approach with lifestyle changes, dietary changes, yoga asanas, and some Ayurvedic remedies.
Dietary changes: A number of herbs are used, which reduce fat accumulation, reduce triglyceride levels, improve insulin resistance, and improve fat-waist ratios.
- Have a lukewarm mixture of black pepper, lime juice, and honey first thing in the morning.
- Boil cumin seeds, coriander seeds, and fennel seeds; strain and drink throughout the day.
- Have honey mixed with cinnamon powder.
- Fight obesity with herbs like ginger, triphala, licorice, guggul, and wild gooseberries.
- Avoid whites like rice, salt, sugar, and refined flours like maida.
- Eat seasonal and natural vegetables and fruits along with dairy products.
- Ensure adequate hydration of about three liters per day to get rid of toxins, which are formed during weight loss.
Massage: Ayurveda recommends specific massages aimed at weight loss.
- Abhyangam: This massage done using warm herbal oils helps in revitalizing and reenergizing the body. It is a great detox method by improving blood and lymphatic circulation, eliminating wastes, and improving nutritional supply at a cellular level.
- Udwarthanam: This is a special dry massage using dry herbal powders and vigorous strokes/movements. They are believed to help in breaking up fatty deposits, improving blood circulation, and improving overall muscle tone.
- Ginger: Helps in cholesterol metabolism, reduces fat accumulation, and controls fatty acid oxidation
- Triphala: Helps to maintain a lean body mass, prevents fat accumulation, and helps weight loss
- Garcinia cambogia: Stops fat accumulation, prevents visceral fat formation and alters fat synthesis
- Guggul or Commiphora: Another fat burner, which reduces total cholesterol and triglycerides and improves levels of good cholesterol
- Licorice or Glycyrrhiza Glabra: Has phyto-chemicals and flavonoids, which reduce triglyceride levels.
- Kalonji: Reduces waist-hip ratios and body mass index
- Include yoga asanas like Ardha Chandraasana, which are aimed at weight loss. Any yoga is useful in detox and improving metabolism.
- Quit smoking.
- Quit or consume alcohol only in moderation.
- Follow a regular sleep routine of 7 to 8 hours.
- Maintain adequate hydration.
All these will together help in losing weight, maintaining weight at a desired level and preventing unnecessary weight gain.
5 Tulsi Drops for:
Antibiotic, Anti-viral, Anti-bacterial, Anti-carcinogenic, Fever, Headache,
Sore Throat, Cold, Cough, Flu, chest Congestion. Chronic Bronchitis, Asthma
Vitamin A And C Hepatitis, Malaria, Tuberculosis, Dengue And Swine Flu.
Ailments, Strengthening Immunity, Fighting Bacterial, viral, Diabetes, Cold Cough.