Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Sir/madam what should medicine prefer if some stones are there inside the body? Tell me the better medicine or advice?
I am 47 years having problem of erect dysfunction and unable to have sufficient sex. Due to increased prostate. Please advise me ayurvedic treatment so I can lead healthy sex life.
mujhe neurologic L2 L4 mi nerve me dabav honi si urin block ho gaya tha last year. Is problem solve hone tak mujhe kai bar catharsis hona pada. Bar bar catharsis hone se mujhe urethra mi postier or intier blocks ho gaya hai. Jis se muje urine me pain flow me problem hai.
I am suffering from urinary incontinence since last 5 years. Doctors have prescribed dulane 20 which I am taking since last 3 years. What are the side effects of this medicine? I shall be grateful for an advice.
My father is suffering from polycystic kidneys and multiple liver cysts (largest 6.29 cm*6.11 cm in liver. Will they damage the kidney and liver function in future?
My father has kidney failure and creatinine level of 10, I want kidney done for my father or suggest me what to do ?
White thin odorous particles deposited on head of my even after cleaning it regularly. No pains, no erection problems. Problem is from last 8 yrs. Feel sudden n uncontrollable urge to urinate and some even drips escapes so. This prob has developed from 1 yrs. Pl diagnose.
From Yesterday my friend is taking green tea 2 a day and consuming lot of water for weight loss but he is having a problem that every 15 min he has to go to toilet for urinate is this because of green tea of taking exercise water please advice and tell sometime.
I have curved penis. Its seems difficult to pass urine. Urine gets removed to ma legs. Does it affect sex or is it difficult to have sex?
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many a times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Excruciating pain in the back
- Pain while urinating
- Tendencies to vomit
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided.