Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrabati GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello my self ravi chouhan and I 23 years old and have problem of hair fall from last 2 months, every day a lots of hair fall when I bath and small small gap comes in my head and my hair getting thin so please me how to can I stop my hair fall?
My gf has. Very small breasts and hips. She is worried. Because of her skinny figure. How to get a attractive figure. Please help.
My question to sexologist During sex I can't hold my sperm flow not more then 10 mins I wants to increase my sex power please advice medicine or treatment And as viagra is best option for me for increasing sex power and stamina? Prescribe me name of viagra vich can be effective for me.
I have suffered with obesity but my food style is normal and I dont have thyroid problem and I have back pain also what should I do?
Hlo sir my weight is 60 kgs but height is 5'3 only how to loose my weight doctor please help me as soon as possible doctor.
Hello, I am a 25 year old male my body become tired sometime high energy no stability and heavy tension and high thinking unwanted things what I do ?
Hi, I am 23 and I have been excessive masturbating and watching porn since years, and it has effected my performance, I do not last long, seems like its premature ejaculation. If I stop masturbating from now then will it cure or I need any treatment?
I married ago 10 year, but no child yet, treatment every where, everything is normal both, before treatment wife weight about 45 but after many treatment now 90kg pls suggest medicine for losses weight.
I am only 17 years I want to increase my muscles body etc what should I do? Exercise,eating or what !give me full suggestions plss.
I am 19yr old, I am 60kg, is it correct weight for my age, what are are the measure to lose weigh n tummy as I hve no much time becox of clge n studies.
Lybrate | Dr. Kathakali Chatterji speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hi. Im 3 months pregnant. Can I use mehndi on my hand. My mother told m that it will not be safe for baby.
Cholesterol is a type of fatty acid that is produced by the liver. The body uses cholesterol to perform various activities such as synthesizing of hormones, bile acid and vitamin D. Ayurveda views it as an important component of the body in terms of lubrication. The Ayurvedic approach of balancing cholesterol is not only to curb the cholesterol amount, but also to strictly control diet so that the secretion of cholesterol can be curtailed. Here are a few Ayurvedic hat-tips that can help to lower cholesterol and restore normal body function of the body:
- Medicago satina: They are better known as Alfalfa and is famous for their ability to deal with artery-related diseases. They are capable of clearing arteries that are congested with cholesterol. They can be consumed daily as a whole or by mixing them in juice.
- Arjuna: Arjuna is yet another powerful Ayurvedic herb that is mighty powerful in dealing with cardiac conditions such as heart blockages, heart attacks etc. The bark of the Arjuna tree can be taken and consumed in the form of powder. They have the capability to dissolve cholesterol and prevent heart blockages. This should be consumed earlier in the morning, before breakfast with lukewarm water.
- Coriander: Coriander is considered to be one of the best herbal diuretic agents. It can revitalize the kidneys and help them perform better in terms of excretion of waste. The kidney, therefore, can flush the excess cholesterol from the body. Coriander can be consumed along with food on a daily basis.
- Garlic: Garlic again has been known to mankind for centuries and is extremely beneficial for people suffering from high cholesterol. Two cloves of garlic on a daily basis can completely neutralize the effect of high cholesterol in the blood. Apart from freeing up arteries, garlic has multiple other health benefits.
- Guggulu: This herb is one of the popular herbs among ayurvedic practitioners for treating high blood pressure and high cholesterol in the blood. They contain guggulsterones, which is known to be an active blocker of bad cholesterol in the blood. Consumption of 25 mg of this substance can make a person totally free from high cholesterol. They can be taken after any meals.
- Holy basil or tulsi: Holy basil is another popular and traditional Indian hub that is extensively used by ayurvedic practitioners to treat high cholesterol in the bloodstream. They can eliminate excess cholesterol through the kidneys. It is used for preparing multiple medicines. It is a proven medicinal herb that is very efficient in dealing with excess cholesterol in the blood. They have the ability to disintegrate cholesterol from the body. 2-3 leaves of tulsi can be consumed on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.