Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrabati GuptaYour feedback matters!
When I am having a sex with a lady my sperm is coming 2or3 min only is she satisfy in that situation.
How many it takes to cure bacterial conjunctivitis .already 6 days crossed and I also consult a doctor at first day .i take 5 days of medicine but it didn't cure till now.
I'm having obesity from the last 5 years I'm 25 now. How reduce my weight I'm having gas trouble too.
I get lot of skin rashes. Some dermatologist said that it is due to a high allergy level in my blood which was tested and found to be 133 units. I was administered Histoglob injection and was much better for a couple of years. I have relocated myself and can not reach my old dermatologist . What treatment do you recommend? I am 73 year old and in general good health. But I take Depin 10 twice a day for last many years. Regards
My teen age girl wants to use nail polish, but have heard that many nail polish contain formaldehyde and cause cancer. Is it safe for my daughter to use it? Please advice.
I am 24 and having back pain. I consulted a doctor and he prescribed some medicines. What are the best physiotherapy exercises should I do. I've pain in neck also.
There is some medicines or any exercise for prevention of premature ejaculation. Almost I can go long for 2-3 min after inserting of penis and she has also problem that she is not excited for intercourse normally and not ready after long foreplay, we are married couple since nov 2012 and we haven't child yet. Can you please help and suggest us for our better sex life.
My grand daughter aged 2 years 8 months has difficulty in breathing thru nose and breathes with mouth open probably because of sinuses. can it be cured in homeopathy ?
Ovaries are a part of a woman’s reproductive system. The primary function of ovaries includes producing ‘ova’ or eggs and secreting hormones such as progesterone and estrogen. Cysts are fluid-filled sacs that form the ovaries; they usually do not cause any symptom and are not painful.
There are primarily two types of ovarian cysts:
1. Follicle cysts: During a woman’s menstrual cycle, the egg develops in a sac known as the follicle. Under normal circumstances, the sac breaks open and releases the egg. When this doesn’t happen, fluids start accumulating in the follicle to form a cyst.
2. Corpus luteum cysts: Follicle sacs dissolve after releasing the egg, but in some cases, these sacs remain and the opening of the sacs gets sealed. It again results in fluid accumulation, leading to the formation of corpus luteum cysts.
Usually, cysts do not cause any symptom. If the size of the cysts increases, they may cause symptoms such as stomach pain, pain during bowel movements and sex as well as pelvic floor pain. The breasts may become tender and one may experience rapid breathing. Other symptoms of ovarian cysts are fever, nausea and dizziness. Usually, rupturing of a cyst leads to these symptoms surfacing; hence you would know when exactly to call the doctor.
The treatment options for ovarian cysts are:
- Laparoscopy: Laparoscopy is carried out if the cysts are small in size. An incision is made close to the navel, through which an instrument is inserted to get rid of the cyst.
- Birth control pills: For chronic ovarian cysts, oral contraceptives are prescribed to stop the ovulation process in order to arrest the formation of cysts.
- Laparotomy: In case of large cysts, this procedure is recommended. A relatively bigger incision is made in the abdomen, through which the cyst is removed.
Ovarian cysts, if left untreated, can certainly cause infertility. Pre-menopausal women and who suffer from frequent hormonal imbalances in the body are the most vulnerable to this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.