Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. . Budhadeb DasguptaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years male I have problem of high pulse rate from about a month ago I have done ecg and the report is normal and anytime I check my blood pressure it is also normal and I have a problem of anxiety due to my intestine irritation pls let me know what should I do.
I am having problem of acid re flux symptoms every night whenever I eat some thing I have a feeling that there is burning sensation in my chest.Any remedy and which type of doctor should I consult ?
I am 31, male. My triglycerides level is 235 and blood pressure is @ 92/138 regularly. Please advise me diet to quickly reduce my abnormal blood parameters.
Hi, i have breathing problem most of the time my nose will be block and specially in the night time every day. Kindly suggest me how to come out from this problem ?
I underwent angioplasty and got a stent fixed for a 99% block about 20 days back. My diet chart strictly prohibits nuts. I am very fond of nuts. Can I eat nuts now and if so what kind of nuts are safe for me.
Since last 2-3 days I am having a constant fear of death. The thought revolves around heart attack. Though I did ecg last month which came out fine. Just sinus tachycardia. For sometime I feel fine and again the thought comes and feel anxious. The heart rate is 110 to 115. What could be reason for this. I am very scared.
My father is of 62 yrs. He is a retired bank employee. For the last one year his behavior has gradually changed .Now he is unable to stand in a crowded place, unable travel in train or bus ,stand in a lift. Suddenly he feels suffocated and try to runaway from there. So now his confidence level also going down he prefers to sit in the house. He is having high BP no other medical issue. Please help me how to make him normal.
I am newly married person and I had a difficult situation now, that my wife is suffering from heavy blood lose and stomach pain during her periods and taken to hospital few day ago. During the consultation I understood that she is having this problem since the age of 18 and using the tab droniz 20 for the past 5 years, and we couldnt have sex till now because she is experiencing breast pain also with this and having irritations in touching her private parts ,is this a side effect of the tab or any thing else, recent scan report of uterus indicates that the wall thickness is high. Whom should I consult to solve these issues, is there any complication in having sex this condition since the no blood flow or pain is now existing other than breast pain. Please consider this with prior importance, her bp is always low as 60/100.
Taking treatment for hypertension .should I go to gym. During exercise what is limit of increase of BP. If it increases above 140/90? Is any bad effect.
MY SON AGE IS 8 YEARS. SOMETIMES HE IS COMPLAINING OF ABNORMAL HEART BEAT. I HAVE DONE ECHO, THYROID, SUGAR TESTS, ALL THE TESTS ARE NORMAL. HE HAS ALSO ADINOIDS. PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT TO DO? THANKS.
My father got heart attack .His heart function is 30. His creatinine is increasing 1.8. How to stop stop this kidney damage.
I m suffering from high cholesterol from last three month. Total cholesterol is 235 and ldl is 176. Also problem for deficiency of vitamin b12 is 171 and vitamin d is 6.5. Please help. Felling every time weaknesses.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart