Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Brajendra Kisor SarkarYour feedback matters!
What are the things should I take to developer my eye vision? & when I am playing volleyball my fingers had injured and they are so pain full, what should I do now?
I am 25 years old and suffering from uveitis since last 10 years. I am planning for baby. Can I take methotrexate injection into eyes ? Kindly suggest.
I have eye pain for three months but I checked on doctor and he sayseverything is alright What should I do?
I am 21 years old. I had follicular conjunctivitis. As prescribed by doctor I am using an eye drop'acupat' since 1 month two times a day. Now my eyes are sunken deeply. Why? Is it because of frequent use of eye drop? What can I do to bring it back to normal position? Sometimes it looks tired too specially in light. I am really worried. I would b so thankful to you doctor please.
Sir my work is totally on system. I am a civil designer. So my eyes are started to effect like irritating. So can you please suggest me to how can I take precautions to my eyes from all problems like site, etc.
Hii Dr. There is some pain in my eyes. Everyday water is coming out from my eyes what can I do plzzz help dr.
Sir I have myopia disease of -6 no. I used contact lenses for one month after leaving them I have irritation in my eyes. What is solution sir.
My weight is near to 105 KGS so my body need more than 2900 calorie in a day. But every day I take only 1200+ calorie and everyday I spent 600+ calorie to do the exercise. I also take 1 glass of lemon and ginger mix partly warm water in empty stomach and I drink near to 4 ltrs daily. I also take 1 bowl of cucumber and tomato salads as snacks twice in a day. So how much I lose in a one month?
Yesterday I got severe irritation in my left eye. Eye swollen now it is ok but still little red. I have cold and sneezing.
I have red eyes since a month what to do please reply me as soon as possible l am waiting for the answer so give me right answer.
After sitting continuously in front of computer, sometimes my eyes are blurred once I get closed my eyes for 20 mins, then I will be come to normal position, kindly advise doctor.
I feeling always sleepy due yo paining of eyes and I feel thats why so much lazy so what's the problem behind that I want solution.
20 days ago I visited squint specialist who diagnosed me with perfectly orthotropia. But when I stare at something for nearly 1 mins and if I record it then I see ny both eyes deviated in outward direction which is symptom of intermittent exotropia. Squint specialist I visited is best one who diagnosed me with orthotropia. Then why im experiencing symptoms of Intermittent exotropia?
Eyes are very important organs as they provide you with the ability to process visual detail and detect light. However, because your eyes are exposed to harsh climate and pollutants, they can get spoilt. Here are a few basic tips you can follow to take care of your eyes:
- Eye yoga: Eye Yoga is an ancient method of relaxing your eyes and is also known as “palming”. All you need to do is cup your palms and place them over closed eyes in a way wherein your fingertips are touching your forehead. This helps in blocking out light completely. While cupping your eyes, take long, deep breaths which can help relax your eyes and mind.
- Eat healthy: It is important to eat healthy in order to maintain healthy eyes. Medical practitioners believe that vitamins have anti oxidants which slow down age related problems in the eye. You should be eating foods rich in Vitamin A, C and E, Zinc rich foods and foods with folic acid. Food items such as carrots, lettuce, spinach and kale can help in keeping your eyes healthy for longer.
- Wear dark sunglasses: Every time your eyes are exposed to the sun, they have to tolerate the harmful UV-A and UV-B rays. The ultraviolet rays can prove to be very damaging for your eyes as they affect the optic nerve. Hence, you should always wear dark coloured sunglasses in the sun to protect your eyes.
- Take breaks: Staring at a computer screen or a mobile screen all day can prove to be very harmful to your eyes. According to a study, when you stare a screen for too long, you blink lesser. This can lead to dry eyes.
- Get required rest: It is important to rest your eyes and free them of the strain they endure daily. Hence, you should aim to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep time daily to give them the required rest time.
- Quit smoking: Smoking cigarettes can be harmful for your eyes as it increases chances of macular degeneration and cataracts. Smoking also increases chances of optic nerve damage as it impairs blood circulation to the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.