Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BirendraYour feedback matters!
I am 16 years old and I am suffering from stomachache from past 3 years, always there is a pain. what to do?
It is been 2 months my wife has suffered from infection in ovary. In previous month we were planning and after few days she's complained of frequent urination, sensations, and pain sometimes. By the time she got recovered through proper medication and just recently again we planned and the same thing occurred. I M worried and need to know whether the infection has occurred from me or by other means.
I have a hair fall problem ,please give me Best solution box in front I have too less hair I have used so many things & consulted many doctors problems are same kindly help me.
I am a patient of regular fever. I tried too many medicines by different doctors. But still I am ill. Please help me.
Dear Doctors, I am having some type of problem of repeating the same thoughts or feelings rapidly with some kind of fear. What to do for its treatment?
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. Acne is a teenager's biggest worry. However, it can occur at any age.
Some causes that make your skin prone to acne are:
- Hormones: Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne, especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.
- Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
- Stress: The severity of acne can be correlated to the levels of stress a person is facing. While scientists are yet to figure the exact relationship between stress and acne; it is known that the cells that produce sebum or oil also act as stress receptors. Studies suggest that when a person is under stress, these cells produce excessive sebum that clogs pores on the skin leading to pimples.
- Misc factors: Bacteria, excess oil, blocked pores, and dead skin cells are the primary reasons behind acne.
- Medication: Any medicine that contains lithium, androgen or corticosteroids can worsen this skin condition. Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anti convulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout. Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication, but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.
I am 34. My testes are small then normal. Wat is the prob.? N how I cope with this. Hv Any meditation required?
I am an overweight guy due to tht there was slight fat on my chest due to tht my friends used to tease me in my school days one day I saw tht in a mirror and I also started stimulating my nipples n pushing my chest which was pleasuring me and after tht I started masturbating. Whenever I used to masturbate I did this activity like foreplay, gradually the size of my chest got increased like woman breast. One day I played so much with my boobs tht it was automatically got ejaculated n then It was not any need to do masturbate as massaging and stimulating my boobs brought me to the orgasm and its being continued till now. I also get my boobs massaged by my gym trainer and sometimes I also wear bra (size 44") in front of him. He offered me for blowjob but I do not like to even touch my penis. I just like to do my boobs grabbed by anyone. My question is will it affect my married life in future and would my wife accept my boobs?
I am a 30-year-old female. For the past 2 weeks, I have developed blisters (water fill) on my left middle finger. I have not undergone any treatment for it. It is still persistent. What are the treatment options for it.
I often feel pain in my tooth. And when I brush my teeth it is raining blood through tooth. What I have to do now?
How can I increase my weight. Please suggest something. I have also tried banana shake & milk honey.
Sir good afternoon I am suffering from homosexuality to 15 years he always press my Brest and sucking nipples so for they are some develop like 14 years girls I feel frustrate at many momentum after this story was closed I face heart attack and angioplasty successfully done use of stunt at Nagpur so please guide me which is appreciate for me to nipples and breast.
I am 22 years old boy, sometimes I bleed while going to motion. This is happening from past two years, I bleed from motion continually for a week this happens once in two months, is there any risk for life or any precautions for cancer?
Can dark pigmentation caused by nose pads from glasses go and look like rest of my skin? Is there any laser procedure to remove them instantly rather topical cream?
I am a 24 years old I am having a stomach ache even after consulting doctor two days back wot to do please help me?
Sugar (cane sugar) is not only a big industry, but has been a part of many of our traditional foods. Somehow, today sugar has been given a tag of being an 'unhealthy' food. What we don't realize before we demonize a food is the reason behind it being called as 'unhealthy'. Sugar in small required amounts does not cause any health issue. What we don't realize is the amount of sugar that we are unknowingly consuming through foods like packaged cereals, juices, health drinks, pastries, burgers and even the so called 'low fat' packaged foods marketed as healthy foods. Excessive sugar in these forms can definitely become harmful. So, rather than banning sugar from your diet, try to make better food choices.
The steps you can take to reduce sugar intake in a week are
- Stay hydrated and avoid health drinks and packaged juices: Replace so-called health drinks and packaged juices with fresh drinks like lime water, coconut water, herbal teas and home-made fruit drinks like raw mango juice / aam panah and Water. The natural electrolytes will stop any craving for excessive sugar laden foods.
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking coffee in the morning causes caffeine kick which spikes the energy levels in the body. As soon as this spike wears off, there is an intense sugar craving in the body.
- Eat more complex carbohydrates: Increasing consumption of complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and yams helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in the body. This happens as they are digested slowly and help in controlling sugar cravings.
- Restrict salt intake: Excessive salt consumption can increase cravings for sugary foods. Eating too much salt can cause the body to balance out the flavors thus leading to increased sugar cravings.
- Exercise: Exercise causes perspiration in the body which helps in flushing out the salt and making the body alkaline thus reducing sugar cravings.
- Limit processed food intake: Eating naturally occurring foods such as grains and fruits are healthier than eating packaged foods. Packaged foods generally contain both added sugar and salt which tend to increase sugar cravings and promotes weight gain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.