Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Biplab Kumar RoyYour feedback matters!
I dreams of nude girl. Kisses. And sex. Last night while dreaming a white fluid dropped from my penis. What to do? Is it normal. It happens in a month or two.
I am 16 years girl. I want to look as beautiful without the makeup. But thing is I have dark circle. Even upon the eye layer black is there. But if I want to be look good without eyeliner. I want that dark circle to go. So what the better I can do for this?
Hello In 2008 I had jaundice and my bilirubin count was 9.6.then after long rest and medication I got cured. But from then on I started developing gas and digestion problem when ever I eat junk food or outside food I get headaches and vomiting. I took tablets like rantac and mucaine gel and disprin grenil but those give relief temporarily. Any change in food habit the problem resurfaces. I am an advocate so I go out to work at 10 am by taking rice dal and fish. But the main problem lies in what should I take in my snack time or tiffen time? From 1.30 pm I start getting hungry. I can not eat can note food. I tried eating bread but gas problems occurs. So my main question is can you give me a diet chart so that my gas prob does not occurs. My height is 6 feet and weight 100 kgs.
1. Start chewing from both the side.
2. It may take 7-10 days to adjust with new crown or bridge.
3. Maintain proper oral hygiene with brushing twice a day.
I am 23 year old male how to control our blood pressure And I have headache from morn And I had take medicine also. But my headache is not going then control headache what should I do now.
I am 29 years old I have pain from waist to whole leg when I wake up but after moving and walking it gone slowly what should I do?
Today when I come from walking I check blood sugar its 112 after take 1 cup tea I checked then its 103 I have a blood sugar or not.
I am 28 years old male and have skin itching problem when I am taking somespecified foods like milk, eggs, wheat, and some other good (not cleared) for last 4years. That time I used atarax 10 mgtablet. Now it is increasing symptoms. Inprevious time I feel symptoms like somegap like 20 days one month. But now in every week or 10 days these symptoms isrepeating. What should I do? So pleaseclear my problem. Some doctor suggested me that eliminate permanently those are itches happened but sir I have pblm with main food like milk products food, eggs, peanuts, wheats, fish and nuts. But sir if I eliminate these food perminately. Is'nt the any lack of nutrition food. Can I live healthy?
Supporters of cupping therapy believe the suction of the cups mobilizes blood flow to promote the healing of a broad range of medical ailments.
Cupping therapy dates back to ancient Egyptian, Chinese, and Middle Eastern cultures. One of the oldest medical textbooks in the world, the Ebers Papyrus, describes how the ancient Egyptians were using cupping therapy in 1,550 B.C.
In general, Western medical societies are skeptical of the health claims made by cupping therapy supporters. "Available scientific evidence does not support cupping as a cure for cancer or any other disease" states the American Cancer Society. "Reports of successful treatment with cupping are mainly anecdotal rather than from research studies"
But a 2012 study published in the journal PLoS ONE suggests that cupping therapy may have more than a placebo effect. Australian and Chinese researchers reviewed 135 studies on cupping therapy published between 1992 and 2010. They concluded that cupping therapy may be effective when combined with other treatments like acupuncture or medications in treating various diseases and conditions, such as:
But the researchers acknowledge that many of the studies in their review may have contained some bias. They say better studies are needed to draw a definite conclusion.
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children.
For further queries; we'd be happy to help!