Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Biman Guha ThakurtaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir good afternoon my problem is my left leg heel is getting pain and burning could please advise what is the problem how can I cure it.
I am 67 yers old male (bd: 16-02-1948). On 29 apr 15, I got lower back pain of low intensity. On 25-06-15, I got again lower back pain of medium intensity. I walked (1hour) and travelled in train (2 hours). My pain intensity increased. I got my mri done on 29-06-15. Report says 1. Changes of osteoporosis in the vertebral bodies. 2. Facetal arthosis at l4/5 level with mild retrolisthesis of l4 over l5 vertebral body. 3. Mild posterior bulge of l1/2 disc indenting the thecal sac. 4. Mild left foraminal bulge of l2/l3 disc. 5. Mild bilateral foraminal bulges of l3/l4 disc indenting left exiting l3 nerve root along with facetal arthropathy at this level. 6. Diffuse annular bulge of l4/5 disc indenting both exiting l4 nerve roots with focal sequestrated disc component in left lateral recess of l5 vertebral body impinging left traversing l5 nerve root. 7. Mild annular bulge of l5/s1 disc contacting both exiting 1.5 nerve roots. 8. Facetal arthopathy and ligamentum flavum thickening at all levels causing bilateral lateral recess stenosis at l3/4 and l4/5 levels. Please help for remedy.
I do have a back pain for 3-4 days. It starts paining when I remain stand for some time, or remain sited. I have some problem in past while lifting heavy weight. What should I do? please do tell I can't even stand for 10-15 minutes.
I am 43 years old I am feeling some pain when get up from sitting or from sleep at my back i.e. lower back. Please help me to solve my health issues.
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.