Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Biman Guha ThakurtaYour feedback matters!
I am a internet user. I am suffering from from back pain. What is the solution to clear this problem. Please help me.
Dear sir/madam I'm 26 years old. I am a civil engineer. I do continuously 12 hours work on system everyday. So I get headache and backache sometimes so what you should do in this situation. Sometimes I take a tablet?
My wife is 40 year old, weight 54 Kg, Hight 148CM, last few day having pain in all joints of the body barring Knee. The pain starts by 5 Pm onward, The Uric acid test shows 4.11mg/dl. Platelet count 252000, No Malarial parasites found. Yesterday she had feaver of 100 F. Please let me know what happened to her, which specilist should I consult?
1) I have L4-L5 extrusion seen in scan. Back started started when I did a severe exercise in nov, 2008. Pain sometimes lowers and sometime it aggravates. Severe back pain now at the lower back. 2) I have wrinkled skin and I have become more darker in the last 3 years. I am 40 years. I have works at night shifts till 2 am. Is that a problem for skin? 3) In the last 3 to 5 years, many reddish brown moles have come on the different parts of the body. Some black moles also. 4) Prostate is slightly large and I have frequent urination with residue of 15%. Pls advise.
Dear sir/ma'am i'm having extreme pain in my left leg's knee, it pains a lot especially when i'm setting on my legs, I can't even stand properly, i've to wait till I make my left leg straight through my hands. It pains a lot sir!
I am 49 year old female working as a teacher. I have severe pain in my heels. Its difficult to stand straight after sitting for 20-30 minutes. Please suggest.
I have backbone problem from last 6 month. What should I do. Mujhe khana khane ka Mann nhi karta hai kya karu.
Q: Sir my age is 30 years old, weight is 65kg height 5.10 I'm unmarried due to over masturbation my Q: Sir my age is 30 years old, weight is 90kg height 5.4 I'm unmarried due to over masturbation my sperm become low its 20 million motility also low I'm getting back pain and knee pain and joint pain hands and legs nails, also paining I have taken ultrasound scrotum and hormones test it showing normal I have vitamin d deficiency I have taken medicines in my hand and legs are tingling if I sit means its become heavy I'm getting premature ejaculation & Erectile dysfunction & small penis my body also weak if I masturbate. Sperm become low its 20 million motility also low I'm getting back pain and knee pain and joint pain hands and legs nails, also paining I have taken ultrasound scrotum and hormones test it showing normal I have vitamin d deficiency I have taken medicines in my hand and legs are tingling if I sit means its become heavy I'm getting premature ejaculation & Erectile dysfunction & small penis my body also weak if I masturbate.
I am atique I have one question my back pain past 20 day then what should I do please sir suggest me.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.